Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
She probably thought her followers would jump her over the 1m mark this weekend but they went down😂😂. Guess it’s back to buying bots on 241 Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has the story of larose in the bath been discussed on here or have I missed it? I haven’t been on this thread in a while but I came here as soon as I saw that. I’m absolutely disgusted at it I can’t believe that that she would post something like that when she knows the type of Pervy followers she’s got - I’m appalled by her and my heart breaks for that poor little girl.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Has the story of larose in the bath been discussed on here or have I missed it? I haven’t been on this thread in a while but I came here as soon as I saw that. I’m absolutely disgusted at it I can’t believe that that she would post something like that when she knows the type of Pervy followers she’s got - I’m appalled by her and my heart breaks for that poor little girl.

She doesn't give a duck pet

Reactions: 25
The fact Charg has lost weight since fleeing shows how much of a feeder she is. Charg piled it on fast once getting with her and lucky for him it seems to be coming off.
I'm not a fan of this loser, just the way he speaks to her in public, I can't imagine in private... but that's another story. The difference in weight between when he first met Lauren and during their relationship is staggering. Something is wrong with him. I would never allow anyone to feed me like that.
20221023_145851.jpg

Reactions: 14
I'm not a fan of this loser, just the way he speaks to her in public, I can't imagine in private... but that's another story. The difference in weight between when he first met Lauren and during their relationship is staggering. Something is wrong with him. I would never allow anyone to feed me like that.
View attachment 1673314
Oh god i would, roasties every day?
Bring it on!!

(just not goose fat loz roasties, obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“She never ever watches tv”

😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1672978
'I never ever watch TV' leave it aart hun, it ain't never off in yor ouse. We see that poor baby gewl stuck in front of it constantly. You need to get your stories straight else you'll look like a fibber then no one will believe them designer shoes your sellin are jenwin.

Sorry but that's exactly why she posts it. A moral vacuum and will do anything for a few quid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn't give a duck pet
I always knew she was a tit mum but I guess this has just confirmed it for me, as someone who deals with the safeguarding of children as part of my job it just blows my mind that there are people like her out there with not a care in the world about what happens to their kids🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I always knew she was a tit mum but I guess this has just confirmed it for me, as someone who deals with the safeguarding of children as part of my job it just blows my mind that there are people like her out there with not a care in the world about what happens to their kids🤯
She doesn’t have her daughters interests at heart. She would rather put a naked photo up on her insta to be perved at by her creepy fans. If she doesn’t realize what she’s doing or thinks it’s funny or cute she’s a real stupid thick beast

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1673314
He's a grown man he obviously wanted to eat it 🤣

She doesn’t have her daughters interests at heart. She would rather put a naked photo up on her insta to be perved at by her creepy fans. If she doesn’t realize what she’s doing or thinks it’s funny or cute she’s a real stupid thick beast
There's been hundreds of comments on here she reads them & still does it she's a bleep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.