Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Here here!! My ex got some other girl pregnant just as I was putting my weight back on (3.5st loss before covid). Now 4st heavier and finding it harder than ever!!
It is so hard, isn't it? I managed three stone within about 4-6 months, fell into another relationship which has since ended and put about 10lbs back on in my misery. Those are the really stubborn lbs to lose. I have just indulged in a bloody lemon drizzle flapjack, so back to the gym tomorrow.

I know it has been a looooong time since Lauren and Mark broke up, but come on. If your ex left you for Michelle Keegan, you'd probably lose the plot a bit as well. (I personally don't think she's a supermodel or anything but, of course, a very pretty girl!) I didn't act with grace when I found out what my ex was up to as we were civil at the time (we had just bought a property together, so tons of meetings and crap where we had to sort it all out) and I went loopy on him. Called him every name under the sun. I regret doing that. They're still together as far as I'm aware and his super hot friend has since tried it on with me lol. Go figure. Maybe he's mad his so-called best friend is now with his baby mama, but who knows?

Anyway - this deffo isn't a relationship forum so sorry for derailing slightly, I just want you to know that you and I can do this. Find an exercise you really like and maybe try logging calories. I was amazed that just a cuppa and two biscuits in the morning are about 200-300 calories! Things like ketchup and salad dressings can be mega-fattening too. You can do this! Just do it for you and health benefits, not to get back at your ex. I've found that losing weight for anyone but myself always ends in failure as it's an expectation you just can't live up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her bin lids ? Do non cockney folk have their own rhyming slang ?

but yeah, Phil and grant are almost popping out of that monstrosity and peak-a-boo nipple
We don’t have ryhming slang up here in Scotland, I’d just call them her tits, or she has her nips out 😂 we’re subtle like that. That dress is a bleeping disaster tho, she really put that on thinking it looked good, with her actual areola hanging out

It is so hard, isn't it? I managed three stone within about 4-6 months, fell into another relationship which has since ended and put about 10lbs back on in my misery. Those are the really stubborn lbs to lose. I have just indulged in a bloody lemon drizzle flapjack, so back to the gym tomorrow.

I know it has been a looooong time since Lauren and Mark broke up, but come on. If your ex left you for Michelle Keegan, you'd probably lose the plot a bit as well. (I personally don't think she's a supermodel or anything but, of course, a very pretty girl!) I didn't act with grace when I found out what my ex was up to as we were civil at the time (we had just bought a property together, so tons of meetings and crap where we had to sort it all out) and I went loopy on him. Called him every name under the sun. I regret doing that. They're still together as far as I'm aware and his super hot friend has since tried it on with me lol. Go figure. Maybe he's mad his so-called best friend is now with his baby mama, but who knows?

Anyway - this deffo isn't a relationship forum so sorry for derailing slightly, I just want you to know that you and I can do this. Find an exercise you really like and maybe try logging calories. I was amazed that just a cuppa and two biscuits in the morning are about 200-300 calories! Things like ketchup and salad dressings can be mega-fattening too. You can do this! Just do it for you and health benefits, not to get back at your ex. I've found that losing weight for anyone but myself always ends in failure as it's an expectation you just can't live up to.
I dunno, after reading the Michelle and Mark thread, she seems to have also gone down the Lauren route, maybe not as excessive, but she’s defos had a lot of work done, and their life doesn’t seem totally rosy either. I agree it’s probably messed her up, but cmon to duck. She’s an adult we’ve all been left for someone else at some point to some extent, but I never ever tried to model myself off the other woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
(I’m behind so unsure if this has already been said but) her management have definitely leaked that story hence the “wealthy man” being mentioned again. Why does it matter that this fictional man is wealthy?! Surely after what she’s been through it should be a kind man or a loving man? Clearly a dig at Chas that she will be living some kind of rich lifestyle whilst he’s not.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just came to post about the baby’s dinner. Poor kid is going to be huge if that continues.
The fact Charg has lost weight since fleeing shows how much of a feeder she is. Charg piled it on fast once getting with her and lucky for him it seems to be coming off.

Reactions: 20
Here here!! My ex got some other girl pregnant just as I was putting my weight back on (3.5st loss before covid). Now 4st heavier and finding it harder than ever!!
The x ... good riddance to the vile violent, abusive duck .... he had to purchase a Thai bride, who is now bleeding him dry .... GOOD!! No other sane woman, would have him, he had to pay someone, to pretend that she loves him, nothing is enough for this woman I hear ( KARMA ) .... he has a dodgy ticker .. one heart attack down, sadly survived it, hopefully the next one is the golden goose, and I hope he goes through immense pain, before he meets his maker in hell 😈 my only wish is to be there, to watch him go, with a big smile on my face ...... The current Mr Anna, is a wonderful man, kind, understanding .... who taught me, to trust again, I love him with my all, we share a good bond ... I am blessed ❤❤ ( I finally got there 🤗 ) ... Big hug, to the ladies, who have also been there 💖💖

Ps .... BIGGGGG lozzzaa, is still a beggy bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lauren Goodger 77: Loz The Gorilla Stomps Out Of Her Cave "You Buy My Microwave?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
(I’m behind so unsure if this has already been said but) her management have definitely leaked that story hence the “wealthy man” being mentioned again. Why does it matter that this fictional man is wealthy?! Surely after what she’s been through it should be a kind man or a loving man? Clearly a dig at Chas that she will be living some kind of rich lifestyle whilst he’s not.
Paul Care would’ve loved every chubby pound of her 10 chinned, size 9 feet silver back frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauren, Lauren, Lauren.... yet another lie, you watch tv all the time! And how the heck have you lost 10 stone since yesterday's pap photos???!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lauren…Charlie’s moved on. He doesn’t get excited when he sees your filterd to duck photos, he knows what you look like, we all do. Just quit u fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.