Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAC96B8A-8BEC-44EC-9D4D-4D105FABC4F2.png

ED431DDF-9F51-44B7-915A-B5118AABBDFB.png

Has to take two shots so you could see how big that last piece of chicken was 😂😂

4DDB4804-7C99-4C39-BB4D-04139782604E.jpeg

3 roasties. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And now she’s eating grapes and yoghurt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
is she still making her eat with her hands?
and that dress omg… can literally see her bin lids???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor LaOrse. What a shocking amount of food. Lozza sounds drunk in these clips. Her words are very slurry.

Reactions: 9
Poor LaOrse. What a shocking amount of food. Lozza sounds drunk in these clips. Her words are very slurry.
View attachment 1672615
View attachment 1672616
View attachment 1672617
In that last video it looks like she has a rash on her chest, poor baby. Similar to what she looked like she had on her chin

In that last video it looks like she has a rash on her chest, poor baby. Similar to what she looked like she had on her chin
Edited to say, ***2nd to last video

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1672615
View attachment 1672616
View attachment 1672617
This baby, is her daddys twin, cant believe how much she looks like him, right down to the original teeefff, mannerisms and eyes .... the only thing inherited from her mother, is the chubbiness, which hopefully will go as she becomes even more active ... must be weird, having lil charli boy looking back at her, in her daughter .... poor thing, she is quite cute, I like lil la`orse, she didnt choose her parents 🤷‍♀️ ... Looks like it could be a fungal rash on her chin, tends to happen, when small children are taken to petting farms, how ever clean they claim to be, lil ones can pick up a multitude of germs, viruses, I read quite a few of these influenzerss children had caught foot and mouth, maybe they all visit the same place

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This poor kid spends her life in front of the TV. Boils my piss that her useless mum tries to make out she's mum of the year whilst feeding her massive plates sat in front of it.

The fact she puts it on her Insta means she doesn't see anything wrong with it & isn't ashamed.

Plus those 3 roasties are probably cooked in a whole jar of goose fat.

Loz - Try do better you bellend.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Randomly found this award-winning bit of journalism from 2018 while browsing the web. It was quite an entertaining read!

"Now Lauren is said to be determined to get in the best shape of her life to “annoy” her ex and to bag herself a new man to become her husband and father of her child. However, another source also predicts to heat that Lauren won’t slim down for long."
“Yes, she has lost weight, but she will almost certainly put it all back on again,” the pal said."

Jeez louise. Who needs enemies when you have friends like this?

I sometimes feel sorry for our bewful yung girl. I put on about 3 stone in lockdown (my fault, ate too much crap and didn't exercise enough) and my ex who I believed to be the love of my life left me for a slim, blonde gym bunny, and she was still slim even though she had five bloody kids, one of them being his best friends son! That tit hurts. It does mess with you and your self-esteem. Instead of obsessing, I blocked everything to do with him and her and started going to the gym for me. A year later and I'm doing okay. Managed to shift most of the lockdown weight with a few lbs to go.

As I said, sometimes I feel sorry for her. It must hurt to see Mark and Michelle living the life of riley while she sells her randomly sized shoes and fake designer goods on instagram to make a bob. I would wonder to myself where it all went wrong! Then I remember what a complete cockwomble she is and that pity vanishes. She has had so many chances to do a proper redemption arc. Make something of herself. Step away from the tiny scrap of the spotlight that still shines through every now and then. But alas, our beefy gal will probably never learn, and the cycle continues for poor la'orse. The bairn doesn't stand a chance with the constant filters, teenage-sized portions and lack of anything stimulating.

I feel like I'm rambling as I'm two gins down, so I hope this makes sense. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
is she still making her eat with her hands?
and that dress omg… can literally see her bin lids???
Her bin lids ? Do non cockney folk have their own rhyming slang ?

but yeah, Phil and grant are almost popping out of that monstrosity and peak-a-boo nipple

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Randomly found this award-winning bit of journalism from 2018 while browsing the web. It was quite an entertaining read!

"Now Lauren is said to be determined to get in the best shape of her life to “annoy” her ex and to bag herself a new man to become her husband and father of her child. However, another source also predicts to heat that Lauren won’t slim down for long."
“Yes, she has lost weight, but she will almost certainly put it all back on again,” the pal said."

Jeez louise. Who needs enemies when you have friends like this?

I sometimes feel sorry for our bewful yung girl. I put on about 3 stone in lockdown (my fault, ate too much crap and didn't exercise enough) and my ex who I believed to be the love of my life left me for a slim, blonde gym bunny, and she was still slim even though she had five bloody kids, one of them being his best friends son! That tit hurts. It does mess with you and your self-esteem. Instead of obsessing, I blocked everything to do with him and her and started going to the gym for me. A year later and I'm doing okay. Managed to shift most of the lockdown weight with a few lbs to go.

As I said, sometimes I feel sorry for her. Then I remember what a complete cockwomble she is and that pity vanishes. She has had so many chances to do a proper redemption arc. Make something of herself. Step away from the tiny scrap of the spotlight that still shines through every now and then. But alas, our beefy gal will probably never learn, and the cycle continues for poor la'orse. The bairn doesn't stand a chance with the constant filters, teenage-sized portions and lack of anything stimulating.

I feel like I'm rambling as I'm two gins down, so I hope this makes sense. 🤣
Here here!! My ex got some other girl pregnant just as I was putting my weight back on (3.5st loss before covid). Now 4st heavier and finding it harder than ever!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Her bin lids ? Do non cockney folk have their own rhyming slang ?

but yeah, Phil and grant are almost popping out of that monstrosity and peak-a-boo nipple
yeah we call massive nipples bin lids.
probably dated by now.
it just makes me laugh. i know i’m sad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.