Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Scrunchies time to move on and assemble. Check out this pic I found and thought I'd share. This is Halloween Chucky BYG style..........
Think we need a Halloween random squat in a car park using BYG Chucky ........Pom do your magic xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am absolutely fuming. Has anyone got a screenshot of before she altered the heading saying to avoid paying fees? Also has anyone taken any other screenshots on the pre loved? I have opened a case due to received items not fit to wear, and sold as “excellent” condition. I’ve opened up a case on PayPal however Lauren is choosing not to respond. I paid using “paying for goods” I’m not that daft! Im hoping that I will win the case as I’ve attached the photos of the soiled item, however it would be good to send one of her selling items and then asking to only paying using “friends and family” I’ve noticed that she has removed my original comments from the item that she sold to me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am absolutely fuming. Has anyone got a screenshot of before she altered the heading saying to avoid paying fees? Also has anyone taken any other screenshots on the pre loved? I have opened a case due to received items not fit to wear, and sold as “excellent” condition. I’ve opened up a case on PayPal however Lauren is choosing not to respond. I paid using “paying for goods” I’m not that daft! Im hoping that I will win the case as I’ve attached the photos of the soiled item, however it would be good to send one of her selling items and then asking to only paying using “friends and family” I’ve noticed that she has removed my original comments from the item that she sold to me.
Here you go:

What did you buy and what was wrong with it?!

Reactions: 14
Here you go:

What did you buy and what was wrong with it?!
Here are the messages from insta.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
oh babe.

You’ve been a victim of the great con artist that is Big Loz. Well done for fighting her though.

• Haha
  • Heart
oh babe.

You’ve been a victim of the great con artist that is Big Loz. Well done for fighting her though.
Oops I just responded and deleted it by mistake. Not used to posting on here. I messaged her saying I had the rule that if I would be happy to receive this item then send it. If not then put it in a rag bag, who wants to received clothes with stains on that are never going to wash out. All she needed to do was offer me an exchange or asked me to return the items. I sell on eBay all of the time and I would never dream of selling anything that someone would be dissappointed with. Just based on wear and tear not taste then you can’t go wrong. How embarrassing posting out stained clothes!!!

Reactions: 23
Oops I just responded and deleted it by mistake. Not used to posting on here. I messaged her saying I had the rule that if I would be happy to receive this item then send it. If not then put it in a rag bag, who wants to received clothes with stains on that are never going to wash out. All she needed to do was offer me an exchange or asked me to return the items. I sell on eBay all of the time and I would never dream of selling anything that someone would be dissappointed with. Just based on wear and tear not taste then you can’t go wrong. How embarrassing posting out stained clothes!!!
Can you post pics on here? How embarrassing not to have even washed them first!!!

Reactions: 13
Can you post pics on here? How embarrassing not to have even washed them first!!!
Here are the photos. You can clearly see the stains around both legs. It’s like a complete covering two tone so the powder blue then brown along the bottom part. Then the oil stain above the one leg.
C5805E8C-2154-4896-8F35-FC42F8A5CDF6.jpeg
91F1DC78-A79B-46A9-8503-B744ACF24AE5.jpeg
8F22DEA3-F122-4F5B-8770-F0C397D142DE.jpeg
99CAA1BD-7836-4380-B1F8-CCADD40123B6.jpeg
CFB073EF-479D-4B7A-8412-A69C8B2C7CFD.jpeg
32FA8BF9-1F54-45F1-A58B-AAF82B85332E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Here are the photos. You can clearly see the stains around both legs. It’s like a complete covering two tone so the powder blue then brown along the bottom part. Then the oil stain above the one leg.View attachment 1661228View attachment 1661229View attachment 1661230View attachment 1661231View attachment 1661232View attachment 1661233
Hang on hang on hang on. Did you buy the infamous blue 2 piece set?! Do you have the top as well?? That is a priceless scrunchie relic and should be treasured, not worn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Looks like this one. People on this thread commented at the time that it looked stained.
57FAB26F-E5B8-4D8F-B3C4-322A5D465B80.jpeg

How cheeky and BYG-like to sell it anyway!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here are the photos. You can clearly see the stains around both legs. It’s like a complete covering two tone so the powder blue then brown along the bottom part. Then the oil stain above the one leg.View attachment 1661228View attachment 1661229View attachment 1661230View attachment 1661231View attachment 1661232View attachment 1661233
Is this the famous petrol station while pregnant outfit? 😂

Cheeky witch trying to sell things in that state. Doesn’t surprise me one bit. Such a twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Has Lozza not heard of an an Ariel soak in a bucket overnight?

She's not the only one flogging filthy stuff though as the other one - skanky - was shifting disgustingly mucky gear to her 'fans'. She was also flogging handbags with a special 'present' inside, that of a used tampon tucked into a pocket to delight you when you opened your fake Channel 'andbag wot bellongd to a Goddess.................................................. Lozza's filthy trousers are nuffink compared to that :)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hang on hang on hang on. Did you buy the infamous blue 2 piece set?! Do you have the top as well?? That is a priceless scrunchie relic and should be treasured, not worn!
OMG I can’t cope 😫😫
Is this the famous petrol station while pregnant outfit? 😂

Cheeky witch trying to sell things in that state. Doesn’t surprise me one bit. Such a twit.
Im predicting that she will send photos of “The duplicate set” to PayPal showing no marks on the pants. I managed to screenshot our conversation with her telling me this before she deleted all trace of what she had typed. What a scammer!!! If a buyer on my eBay sales messaged me saying they are not happy I just refund it’s no big deal as things can be missed. I think I’m being way too kind as soon as I opened the packaging I was disappointed and the soiled marks were clear to see! She would have 💯 noticed the stains. If she thought they were still wearable then surely let the buyer know this by saying they are soiled but are still “wearable” They really are not clean and wearable and that is a fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

She's not the only one flogging filthy stuff though as the other one - skanky - was shifting disgustingly mucky gear to her 'fans'. She was also flogging handbags with a special 'present' inside, that of a used tampon tucked into a pocket to delight you when you opened your fake Channel 'andbag wot bellongd to a Goddess.................................................. Lozza's filthy trousers are nuffink compared to that :)

Oh shut up a used tampon 💀 was this skank KP?

• Sick
Reactions: 12

I really don’t think a stain remover would work the dirt is engrained into the fabric. She has been walking all over them with her “flip flop” 😃 it’s so noticeable!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm in awe that you have the infamous turquoise crimplene ensemble! It looks like it's (being kind) soaked up some dirty puddle water.

Has it been washed (smells of Persil) and is stained or is it just dirty (smells of Rothmans, fake tan and Toby Carvery fumes)?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It should be framed like the signed world class footballer shirts and hung with pride of place over the mantelpiece. This outfit is as iconic as the classic Chanel jacket and liz hurley safety pin dress

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm in awe that you have the infamous turquoise crimplene ensemble! It looks like it's (being kind) soaked up some dirty puddle water.

Has it been washed (smells of Persil) and is stained or is it just dirty (smells of Rothmans, fake tan and Toby Carvery fumes)?
I can’t work this out. So it’s dirty and has obviously been worn but smells like it’s from a shop. Definitely no laundry smell to it so definitely has not been washed. Another red flag sending clothes out to-buyers that haven’t been laundered. Granted I don’t iron to ship out but they are always freshly laundered before posting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.