Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work this out. So it’s dirty and has obviously been worn but smells like it’s from a shop. Definitely no laundry smell to it so definitely has not been washed. Another red flag sending clothes out to-buyers that haven’t been laundered. Granted I don’t iron to ship out but they are always freshly laundered to ship out .
This is fantastic! Another Lozzism that makes absolutely no sense - how is she achieving 'shop odour' on worn, dirty clothing?

Thanks Roxy - this is great tea 💙 Hope you get your refund, you deserve it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
what was the plan when purchasing the infamous aqua thing ?
Wear it ?
to protect your car from frost during the winter months ?
Donate to the V&A museum so it could sit along an ensemble of Queenies ?

did it still have this stain on it ? - that she so proudly allowed to be on show whilst out shopping in Asda

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
My guess is she’s given Kirsty a bundle of the clothes as they weren’t photoed in Lozzas house and she’s been the one who’s done it all bagging up and sending out etc so they’re both filthy scammers

Reactions: 16
It should be framed like the signed world class footballer shirts and hung with pride of place over the mantelpiece. This outfit is as iconic as the classic Chanel jacket and liz hurley safety pin dress
My guess is she’s given Kirsty a bundle of the clothes as they weren’t photoed in Lozzas house and she’s been the one who’s done it all bagging up and sending out etc so they’re both filthy scammers
Now it makes sense why I got a notification saying “screenshot” on all of the photos I sent her of the stains.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just thinking out loud here but could big Loz be losing the house because the rent was paid for by Moleman as a part of him repping her? I know Kerry Katona had her house rent paid by CAN so I wondered if it was the same.
Of course the fact she can’t see any project through is probably a major contributor to her not having any income too

Reactions: 18
Just thinking out loud here but could big Loz be losing the house because the rent was paid for by Moleman as a part of him repping her? I know Kerry Katona had her house rent paid by CAN so I wondered if it was the same.
Of course the fact she can’t see any project through is probably a major contributor to her not having any income too
Oh good call! All a bit of a coincidence isn’t it!

Now it makes sense why I got a notification saying “screenshot” on all of the photos I sent her of the stains.
i also messaged before purchasing if I could see a photo of the pants. I was never sent it just a description, this must have been because of the state of them. Wow! Why not Just own it they are not as advertised, refund and take a hit. I’ve done it that’s what you do to keep your buyer happy especially when it’s a clear error on your part!

Reactions: 15
i also messaged before purchasing if I could see a photo of the pants. I was never sent it just a description, this must have been because of the state of them. Wow! Why not Just own it they are not as advertised, refund and take a hit. I’ve done it that’s what you do to keep your buyer happy especially when it’s a clear error on your part!
Because she's lozza?
Good luck with the claim, nothing surprises me at all, she's a renowned con woman.
Be thankful she didn't include any cyanide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You aren't dealing with decent nice honest people, you are dealing with money grabbing scammers.
She has no interest in keeping the buyer happy, which is why she put no returns. Its not an error on her part she wanted the cash and she got it. Doesn't care one bit about anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s selling fake items as legit. I’m just surprised someone on here actually bought something from here. She’s selling things that can be bought cheaper or on sale prices from shops. She’s a scamming idiot. I hope u get your money back I doubt it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s selling fake items as legit. I’m just surprised someone on here actually bought something from here. She’s selling things that can be bought cheaper or on sale prices from shops. She’s a scamming idiot. I hope u get your money back I doubt it though.
why do you say I won’t get my money back? I’ve paid for goods that are not “as described” and have the photo evidence, I’m covered by PayPal as I ticked “Sending money for goods” It also won’t look great that PayPal requested the link to her sales page and it quite clearly states “pay using friends and family” it’s clearly not a friends and family account by the amount of followers. I doubt PayPal will know who she is. I purchase from eBay so why not on insta. Surely her manager would give sound advise to her by saying just refund and get over it! I’ve told her I used the paying for goods option 🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This. Absolutely. Hence all her recent posts about loyalty and treachery. The original tenancy must have expired sometime in August. Reckon he gave her two months notice from then. Whatever the agreement between them, he’d have been making a profit initially. Now she’s not a bankable commodity. It’s hard to market an unattractive Only Fans failure with no discernible talent, I’m sure.

Also, there’s something rotten in the state of Denmark with the whole ‘attack’ scenario.

Drury has been deathly silent.

I know the police have six months to reach a charging decision. And there’s a CPS backlog But it’s been three already. How long can it take to decide on a cut and dried common assault case?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes a comeback. With Unleashed Talent as his agent…

• Haha
why do you say I won’t get my money back? I’ve paid for goods that are not “as described” and have the photo evidence, I’m covered by PayPal as I ticked “Sending money for goods” It also won’t look great that PayPal requested the link to her sales page and it quite clearly states “pay using friends and family” it’s clearly not a friends and family account by the amount of followers. I doubt PayPal will know who she is. I purchase from eBay so why not on insta. Surely her manager would give sound advise to her by saying just refund and get over it! I’ve told her I used the paying for goods option 🤞
Her manager ? Both are bleeping scum.

you will likely get your money back under buyers protection but how were they not as described ? I don’t think Lardy is capable of writing a description - more here’s a picture and here’s a price with no description on the condition whatsoever - she’s a lazy fat bleep

good luck and I hope it works out in your favour

Reactions: 19
She’s a sly devious money grabbing lying piece of tit. And so is her agent.
That's why people will be cynical about getting money back, she will use every tactic under the sun.

Hopefully paypal will sort it for you.

Must say I'm still amazed anyone would buy anything from her, but each to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know probably because she’s just a bleep and fraudulent and scam artist. Maybe you’re not a past visitor to this thread, but even just reading a few pages you would get the idea of what kind of person she is and perhaps you would never have bought anything from her. Her selling items had been covered in great deal over the last few pages, we’ve had quite the laugh. No suprises that you’ve received dirty clothes at all. She’s So untrustworthy. But if PayPal step up to cover costs that’s good I don’t know how things work in on that side of things.

there’s going to be a lot of unhappy customers and she won’t give two shits.

Reactions: 19
Her manager ? Both are bleeping scum.

you will likely get your money back under buyers protection but how were they not as described ? I don’t think Lardy is capable of writing a description - more here’s a picture and here’s a price with no description on the condition whatsoever - she’s a lazy fat bleep

good luck and I hope it works out in your favour
Thankyou, The description was just the size and I’m sure excellent condition before she deleted? I also messaged asking for the deets on the pants. I have her response and it doesn’t state anything about the stains just that they are stretchy 🤨 I would say by a seller requesting not to use the goods option to save money will annoy Paypal to begin with as no fees are paid then!

Reactions: 8
Thankyou, The description was just the size and I’m sure excellent condition before she deleted? I also messaged asking for the deets on the pants. I have her response and it doesn’t state anything about the stains just that they are stretchy 🤨 I would say by a seller requesting not to use the goods option to save money will annoy Paypal to begin with as no fees are paid then!
If there's nothing in writing saying they're in excellent clean condition, she will use that as her get out clause. One person's excellent is another's unwearable.
Paypal, if they read any of their many messages have already been alerted to her no fees line.

I'm not saying anything else on this matter.
I doubt many here are surprised, shocked, anything. Surprised someone bought from her for anything other than shits and giggles maybe.
Not wishing schadenfreude upon anyone, truly, but all the clues were there!

Now.
Hands up who bought the santa outfit and the blue frilly monstrosity?
@Emmie81?
@TheDarkling?
Go on. Own up. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a sly devious money grabbing lying piece of tit. And so is her agent.
That's why people will be cynical about getting money back, she will use every tactic under the sun.

Hopefully paypal will sort it for you.

Must say I'm still amazed anyone would buy anything from her, but each to their own.
I did not purchase the item because of who she is. It was purchased purely on the fact that I had a similar colour suit a few years back that I ruined in the wash, was definitely my colours and then I saw this. That’s the only reason.
Sorry that you are having this hassle @roxyfoxy71 , were you buying these to wear?
Is she taking the piss or what!! No self awareness obviously 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.