Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell would want to buy a gifted used spa and her infested bed? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I do actually feel bad for her selling baby stuff that she should be using now 😔 I know donating them would be better but if she's skint then she has to get money somehow, although hopefully not from the "charity" walk.
I think it’s very sad. She lost her baby and seems to have accepted that she isn’t having any more children. I think she has a lot to process and I can understand her selling stuff that has value simply bc she can’t afford not to.

OTOH I don’t understand the people who are buying it. Best to leave that at that though. 🤐

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You could t pay me to get in that “pre-loved” spa 🤢

Isn’t this the same spa that she said was broken/couldn’t clean?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m wavering between feeling sorry for her and also annoyance.
It’s so sad that she’s lost her baby and that her life has come to this but she’s brought the current state of affairs upon herself. None of the TOWIE lot are geniuses but instead of blowing their money they created businesses and most of the original cast is pretty successful at this point. She’s a stupid spoiled mare with the attention span of a fly and she wasted every financial opportunity that she had. Then she proceeded to pretend to live the high life and even now she won’t admit why she has to sell every item in her home.

Reactions: 23
I don’t feel sorry for her, I almost feel sorry for all those small businesses she conned into sending her freebies! Then I remember they deserve all they get for being so stupid! Now she’s flogging them, the double pram was free, the silver cross pram free! They could have really helped another mother struggling through no fault of their own! She’s not that skint that she hasn’t bought jewellery, had fillers, hair done and beauty treatments, and eating out every day! Zero sympathy, she deserves to be skint, she’s a grifter, a con woman, a catfish, she’s tit on many people and businesses 💩 and I feel sorry for Lorena, cos if her mother had gone to hospital when she should have, she would have had the best shot at life! 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Where the duck has her shoulder gone? Has it dislocated? I'm sat here like a twit trying to get mine in that position and it's just not happening😧

Screenshot 2022-10-18 154208.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think Big Loz offered Moleman some filler as partial payment for services, forehead like the back of a spoon and wonky inflated lips. Not sure someone can be spying on you if you willingly share your life on social media. He’s clearly not the brightest spark either.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t put it past her or her associates to be involved in stalking etc. Wasn’t there rumours / claim that Bisto claim she was threatened?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes she was on the gram begging for somebody to come and clean it for her.... :sick::sick::sick::sick:
But she was 100 months pregnant with a 11 month year old to look after at the time. A BYG cannot possibly wash out an inflatable hot tub in that state. How dare you even suggest it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
please excuse my stupidity, but I’m an older retired lady who isn’t too tech wise and I have only just sussed out how she filters with the baby Dixie thing but i can’t see she’s using a filter but it’s obvious she is ….sorry again for being a wee tad thick I just wonder how she does it 🤓😘

Thank you @Pom Bear for my daily giggle 🤭🤣😘
Your welcome 😃😊💖❤🤗🥰💕😘 xx.

Lauren's photoshop pics are getting worse 😄😄😄😄 x...

Resizer_16661060823513.jpg

I had a go myself 😬....

Resizer_16661065905071.jpg

Bloody hell! 😬

😄😄🤭 x

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think Big Loz offered Moleman some filler as partial payment for services, forehead like the back of a spoon and wonky inflated lips. Not sure someone can be spying on you if you willingly share your life on social media. He’s clearly not the brightest spark either.
'Forehead like the back of a spoon' 🤣🤣🤣 I can't breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All these egotistical zlister fuckwits on these threads have a non existent stalker :sleep::sleep:
PLEEEEEEASE! ✋🤥🤪😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.