Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 preloved ` slightly wind damaged ` umbrellas for sale ..... 150quid each or both for 400, absolute bargain, I paid 4 grand new 🤥 🤥 .... shoe size 4 - 13 ( man size uk ) ... xs .. s ... smallish and very smally small ... size 6 - 28 ( use code BYGBIGGGgurlCONMERCHANTx ) .... these will go at first come ... first serve basis, so be fast ( postage paid by buyer ) bonus 👉 free crappy stained tshirt, that charli boy left behind when he pissed off, wiv every order :poop: ... DM me babesx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m so vicariously ashamed that the new management has tried to whip up intrigue with Llama boy, whose claim to fame was being removed from the BB house ten thousand years ago. Releasing a statement to confirm they’re only friends ffs. No one asked and no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Family and friends also removes all rights as a buyer.

She’s on very dodgy ground there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Family and friends mean all buyers rights are void so they won’t get a refund for fake / damaged / dirty / lost goods. Is she ever not scamming?!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I've reported her twice for this just now on Instagram.
I've also messaged Paypal direct with her account details.

Posting to her account is pointless as she will just delete.

More fool anyone agreeing to use friends and family, it isn't strictly legal and they have absolutely no right to anything if their purchase doesn't arrive or is damaged.
It's also a tax con.

Classy work there 'team'.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Family and friends mean all buyers rights are void so they won’t get a refund for fake / damaged / dirty / lost goods. Is she ever not scamming?!
Was just going to say the same thing.

Why would anybody be agree that. She’s not a friend and she’s not family. She’s some random selling tatty old crap. Bet she’s sending it out all second class too, so if it gets lost, the sad sap who bought their piece of rubbish will have no hope in hell in getting their money back.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just underlines what utter fools her 'fans' are.
She should be classed as a business account on paypal, in which case using friends and family is against their user agreement.

Hello lozza (waves).
You read here all the time.
We can see what you're doing.

You're a con artist.

Reactions: 27

She’s so shonky.

That’s a word you don’t hear much these days, shonky. Sums her up perfectly in every way.

Reactions: 18
2 preloved ` slightly wind damaged ` umbrellas for sale ..... 150quid each or both for 400, absolute bargain, I paid 4 grand new 🤥 🤥 .... shoe size 4 - 13 ( man size uk ) ... xs .. s ... smallish and very smally small ... size 6 - 28 ( use code BYGBIGGGgurlCONMERCHANTx ) .... these will go at first come ... first serve basis, so be fast ( postage paid by buyer ) bonus 👉 free crappy stained tshirt, that charli boy left behind when he pissed off, wiv every order :poop: ... DM me babesx
Where can I pick this up from babes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does the friends and family thing mean?
The seller doesn't pay fees.
So they get more money from each sale.
It means the buyer loses all protection.
It's meant to be for sending money to a friend for something, a servuce etc. Not for buying and selling.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Im just sat here in my pyjamas in bed chilling with my bloke and had a chuckle when I read this ..he asked me what I was laughing at and showed him a pic of our byg in the rarest unfiltered form and he said oh bloody hell that thing that looks like a bosted arse hole ..couldnt of put it better myself ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im just sat here in my pyjamas in bed chilling with my bloke and had a chuckle when I read this ..he asked me what I was laughing at and showed him a pic of our byg in the rarest unfiltered form and he said oh bloody hell that thing that looks like a bosted arse hole ..couldnt of put it better myself ..
I hope you corrected him and said a pretty soft arse hole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if those wind damaged umbrellas were damaged by that dreaded paparazzi wind that they use to make Lauren look fat?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.