Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that support page is grasping at straws, and by straws I mean straw… one straw, one solitary, weak, droopy, on-its-last-legs-straw.

Give it a rest pet, your page and the content your posting is about as authentic as Big Gel’s Looee Vwatonne trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Paypal fees are minimal, she really is needing every penny she can get her fat hands on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I'm walking down the street the other day when I heard someone shout my name.."Pom" they shouted.."Can you help me with my new fish pond...it needs a lining to stop the water draining away into the ground"

Resizer_16657954828513.jpg

I'm not an expect on pond lining and knew the shops wouldn't have any in stock so off I went online again to see if Big Loz can help out 😄 x

This might help I thought as I looked at the bodysuit Loz was selling, hope it's safe for the fish as I don't want them contaminated,🤔 no I'll have to take it to the laundrette with it's industrial extra large washing machines.😁 x

Resizer_16657954623241.jpg

Once it be safe enough to handle with my bare hands I cut off the straps and gusset and took the rest to the fish pond man.

I set about lining the pond with the bodysuit and fish pond man was amazed how much material fitted the big pond he had.
I also reassuring said it's been given an industrial type clean so the fish will be safe. 😊 x

He was over the moon...another good deed done I thought proudly 😀 x.

Here is said pond now finished with the Loz lining 😄😄 x

Resizer_16657954931655.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Re: the PayPal friends and family thing

This is BYG in her truest form: scamming, cutting corners, being unprincipled. All I'll say to the people that defended her that she'll really donate 100% of proceeds to charity in Lorena's name... just you wait and see.

So I'm walking down the street the other day when I heard someone shout my name.."Pom" they shouted.."Can you help me with my new fish pond...it needs a lining to stop the water draining away into the ground"

View attachment 1651606

I'm not an expect on pond lining and knew the shops wouldn't have any in stock so off I went online again to see if Big Loz can help out 😄 x

This might help I thought as I looked at the bodysuit Loz was selling, hope it's safe for the fish as I don't want them contaminated,🤔 no I'll have to take it to the laundrette with it's industrial extra large washing machines.😁 x

View attachment 1651607

Once it be safe enough to handle with my bare hands I cut off the straps and gusset and took the rest to the fish pond man.

I set about lining the pond with the bodysuit and fish pond man was amazed how much material fitted the big pond he had.
I also reassuring said it's been given an industrial type clean so the fish will be safe. 😊 x

View attachment 1651608
Pom, Did the laundrette have to set fire to their washing machine as well? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pom, Did the laundrette have to set fire to their washing machine as well? 🤣
Looooool 😄😄😄😄🤭❤😘 xx
I googled them since my last visit they had to burn the whole lot of washing machines as they forgot which one had Big Loz's bodysuit in 😄😄😄😁💕❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16657971042461.jpg

I hope they insured 🤔😄 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet she's relying on these terms and conditions (see attachments).

The Lullaby Trust has a direct link on Just Giving to donate to them directly. Why not just share their link, why does it have to go through her? Why is she not donating herself? My only conclusions are because she wants to keep a portion of the proceeds, and legally she can if the money goes through her.

Look at the links. One is hers. The other is theirs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Other people raising for the same trust have the same donation format on their page as LG.. I think it’s direct to the charity, they just have individual fundraiser pages. If she was getting the cash she might have put more effort in. Did she even do a walk?

Reactions: 7
To avoid the minimal 2.9% fee and to deprive you of any buyer protection when the item arrives in crappy condition/wrong size/smelly etc.
Again, all about her, duck anyone else. As long as she gets as much as she can from as little effort that’s all that matters.

• Heart
I was stuck behind an SUV this week with the reg BYG. I could not stop laughing like a maniac, thanks to the dedicated work of you all. I thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The seller doesn't pay fees.
So they get more money from each sale.
It means the buyer loses all protection.
It's meant to be for sending money to a friend for something, a servuce etc. Not for buying and selling.
Thanks Crow; I’m off to report her now. Absolute lower than a snakes belly

Can’t find how to report her through PayPal but there’s a form on the Citizen Advice page which you pop all the details in and they send it over to Trading Standards

Last edited:

View attachment 1651606

View attachment 1651607

View attachment 1651608
I want to be your friend in real life!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she literally selling everything she owns?!? She’s also selling everything that’s been gifted to her. Surely she could donate the baby items to someone who needs them but can’t afford them. Wonder what these companies think of her selling things that they have gifted to her. Is she going to live in a cardboard box afterwards as surely she’ll have nothing left. All very strange!

• Haha
Is she literally selling everything she owns?!? She’s also selling everything that’s been gifted to her. Surely she could donate the baby items to someone who needs them but can’t afford them. Wonder what these companies think of her selling things that they have gifted to her. Is she going to live in a cardboard box afterwards as surely she’ll have nothing left. All very strange!
It’s so rude. Just shows how desperate she is for any coin these days.

She must be in some serious debt! She’s licherally selling everything she owns. She must be moving house or something?!

• Heart
Thankfully someone asked the question although the answer of refurb is an interesting one….

Also I’ve been on here for at least a year- how does it still show new member? 🫠
You have to have a thousand posts so get bitchin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.