Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, there’s definitely something amiss here. How could our tiny 5’3 Lozza ever be a size 22? She’d topple over and that’s never good for a ball ⚽ 💨

The dress is definitely primed for wind machines though!
I agree but have been corrected by Scrunchies who have indeed seen the Notorious One in the Wild that she’s in fact more like 5ft 6!!! I couldn’t believe it either but I’ve yet to see Big Gewl in RL myself so…. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's taking the bleeping piss selling stuff she's been sent for free like! Rotten witch!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why would you refurb a rented property.

her refurb will be like her filters, it’ll completely change. She’s moving, probably back to her dad, the one she’s visually embarrassed of

she’s skint as duck. Rent a body is her next income

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's taking the bleeping piss selling stuff she's been sent for free like! Rotten witch!

The video she’s posted of the bouncer even has gifted on it! I’m dying to call her out on it but I’m already blocked from her main account. Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She seems to be selling ` everything ` including the kitchen sink 🤷‍♀️ .... could it be someone has very ` slowly ` explained to her, in ` simple ` terms ... that the heating she has on 24/7 at full blast has now increased in price, and being a bifffttta award winner over 10years ago, a bewwful, petite, delicate .... softyyy pretti ... worldwide, famous superstar ... BYG :rolleyes: ..... will NOT make her exempt ...... like all other peasants, she WILL have to pay .... also a refurb would entail, she owns the property 🤥 the plot, like our BIGGGG lozza ... thickens :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll put money on the fact she can’t afford the rent on her grey bungalow and is moving either in with a relative or a cheaper place. As someone else said who refurbs a rental??

Reactions: 28
What kind of masochist buys one of these?? 🤔

I’d bin it in it’s box.

9A042507-711D-43ED-8082-0691C91B85BC.jpeg

The bed is for sale too …
0A1F0BA4-BD9C-4D24-BF76-88B245842C9A.jpeg

As soon as started selling her clothes I called it.
She’s moving.

Def to a small place, probably a flat. She’s flat broke and the wolves are at the door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well scrunchies, I'm after some advice...

I bought some thermal long sleeved bodies this morning (coz I a pleb not a ball, I can't afford to have me heating on high all day like our BYG). Tried one on at home and it's truly bewful.
But do I fasten the studs and put me jeans on, or do I leave those bits dangling outside me clothes a la La'memamstoolazytodressmeproperly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I bought some thermal long sleeved bodies this morning (coz I a pleb not a ball, I can't afford to have me heating on high all day like our BYG). Tried one on at home and it's truly bewful.
But do I fasten the studs and put me jeans on, or do I leave those bits dangling outside me clothes a la La'memamstoolazytodressmeproperly ?
I adore thermals
Hate spring when I have to take them off🤣
You get used to them
Like an extra layer of skin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lagetmeoutofherrose will be up for sale next. 'Perfick elfy baby gel, watches cocomelon 24/7, loves sweetcorn and pasta, grab urself a bargain'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ah, unfortunately, however you wear it, you will never replicate the bewfel, gawjus sexeh softness of our super stunna size 8 BYG. TBH, I would put it in the back of your underwear drawer and have a little weep about your lack of BYGness. I know this is harsh but us scrunchies need to be honest with each other and accept our limitations. Please stay strong xXxXXXxxXXxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember reading once that reality stars ( cough ) sometimes have trouble securing mortgages due to their fluctuating incomes.

In Big Gels position, she has no income, or nothing that would pay a £1500-£2000 month mortgage payment, plus energy costs, plus lease payment on the car, plus her beauty (lmao) upkeep. She doesn’t have investments, she has no long term advertising or secure income, so she is left with renting. Which judging by selling everything and everything, she Is on the move. Likely the rent has gone up, the owners BTL mortgage has increased so passes on the increase to the renter, or she’s not being paying rent period, so eviction is imminent.

No one would refurb a renter place. Why would you when the place is not yours? I get decorating, but not putting a new kitchen in or extension etc.

She could be off to nanny cracks or a sibling maybe. I don’t feel she’s going to her own place… because surely you’d take the fridge with you? And the bed?

Big Gel is brassic. It’s painfully obvious with her selling everything that’s not nailed down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could she be moving back to crack granny? I doubt her father would take her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thankfully someone asked the question although the answer of refurb is an interesting one….

Also I’ve been on here for at least a year- how does it still show new member? 🫠
How can she be doing a refurb when she is renting. Something doesn’t add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm trying to think of a nice way to put this.....
BYG's taste in interior design has something of the traveler about it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely even the most dedicated and horny knicker sniffer would feel nauseous at the smell of big Loz's size 22 8 gussets, fresh with the stench of sweetcorn and kipper.
Early thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #76 Me so bewful, me so soft, here’s some knickers for you to waft 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I once got a cup of coffee in a cafe in Woodford Green and she was in the queue in front. I could see the top of her head and I’m 5ft 7in. I was wearing trainers and she was wearing a small heel. I’d say she was 5ft 4, maybe 5ft 5 if I was being really generous. Definitely not 5ft 6. Also saw her in Lakeside during the Jake McLean era, she was incredibly orange and had a really bad makeup tidemark around her forehead and chin. She did have a lovely figure back then though. She was wearing leather type leggings and had a flattish bum which made me feel better about my own bottom not being the most curvy!

Reactions: 22
Hello scrunchies! Life got a bit busy so I’ve been off. I come back to discover BYG is selling everything she’s ever owned. I would say I’m surprised but we’ve predicted for months that she’s totally skint.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.