Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please correct me if I'm wrong...
I wonder if notorious byg thought she would be getting a payout due to hospital negligence or something but the results have not come back that way. And she's already spent her payout on fartier, crocs, gym wear for traynenn, and some too big trainers for larose and is panicking that she's now in more debt
Or maybe she's moving
Or maybe she's trying to convert her shed
Or gather some money for lipo
Or maybe she's saving for a uni fund for larose
Or donating it to lorenas charity

Which is more likely
🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I want to know what's inside the fridge.

It won't be food, but it might be lozza's washing.
Or charlie.
Or her face collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How much has she raised. I am blocked so can't see. Guarantee there is some loophole somewhere and she gets the money. Absolutely no morals. Bet she was buzzing she got a pic with Lotan. She will think Chaz will be so jealous, think she forgets he has seen the real her
A grand total of £612…. If she’s doing the walk this week, she’ll have to up her game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A grand total of £612…. If she’s doing the walk this week, she’ll have to up her game 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Wow and she has nearly 1 million followers. people have lost interest very quickly. Wonder if she donates the money made from her minging clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20221012_224103_com.instagram.android_edit_299226941973611.jpg

Oooo, hark at her ladyship!

I've never seen anyone sell things with so little information.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please correct me if I'm wrong...
I wonder if notorious byg thought she would be getting a payout due to hospital negligence or something but the results have not come back that way. And she's already spent her payout on fartier, crocs, gym wear for traynenn, and some too big trainers for larose and is panicking that she's now in more debt
Or maybe she's moving
Or maybe she's trying to convert her shed
Or gather some money for lipo
Or maybe she's saving for a uni fund for larose
Or donating it to lorenas charity

Which is more likely
🤔🤔
HahHa it’s a fake Cartier. That’s 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d get more from you lot if I set up a GFM account for a sponsored walk to a Tesco Extra and back to buy a bottle of Chablis and a box of toffifee

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Blimey she really isn’t getting much is she? The vast majority are small amounts too. She’s really lost popularity
It’s a shame she doesn’t have much pulling power or good influence because it’s a lovely cause.

Maybe people are waiting to see the walk (through the car park) first 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'The team are on it' alright Rihanna, calm it. You don’t have time to answer your millions of fans because you’re such a busy yungel. Awful to think of all those poor bots getting ignored 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
'The team are on it' alright Rihanna, calm it. You don’t have time to answer your millions of fans because you’re such a busy yungel. Awful to think of all those poor bots getting ignored 🥺
Haha. Her paid for Bots are probably already over her and paying her back to get removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d get more from you lot if I set up a GFM account for a sponsored walk to a Tesco Extra and back to buy a bottle of Chablis and a box of toffifee
Only if you throw in an awkward slut drop and carry a balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I love that our BYG has an LG fridge/freezer. Bet she thought it was made just for her 😂 I’m also loving the name preloved_BYLGx Bewful Yung L(insert name here) Gel x

And the hot tub! ‘£750 used twice’. Wasn’t that gifted? The cheeky fucker!
And didn't she ask the company to clean it? Wonder if they did or if it's full of her n Chas's effluent. Yeuck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably the reality has kicked in, she’s realised the consequences of having her heating blowing 24/7, rents probably gone up. Magazines and red tops couldn’t care less about her. Stories drying up.

Big Gel, get yourself a job. It’s not beneath you. You ain’t special, nor a big top celeb.You’re a has been. Happens to many people. Go do your daughter proud, and get yourself a job to pay the bills like millions of us have to.
Excellent post 👌👌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why not auction the cheap tat off and say the proceeds are going to charity? It seems tone deaf to start a go fund me page and then sell off mostly cheap or gifted stuff for your own profit the next day

And what 36 year older mother is ok with faking a relationship for media attention? She seems like the desperate type who would actually fall in love with him in the process because she thinks his feigned affection is real, then it’s all going to end in tears

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.