Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see an influx of new folk.
Hello hello!

Lozza's arse shelf brings all the Scrunchies to the thread.
I just can’t control myself anymore…..the past few days of her posting complete bullshit has got my cringe meter going off the scale ….she is clearly deluded .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m muvva and farva ??? She’s going to one be one of those “Happy Father’s Day to me” cunts isn’t she ?

lardy, unfortunately your kid has both useless parents in her love, therefore, you can’t claim that day as yours
I bleeping hate those "happy fathers day to me" twats! Massive pet hate, she's defo gonna do that. Narcissistic cow.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1622320Looks like a butt implant has slipped down to the top of her thigh.
Imagine seeing this mess out in the wild. Why can’t she wear clothes that suit her body those right now. No one needs to see all the fat everywhere. Leggings and crop top for her is an absolute joke and she must be so deluded if she can’t see that.
Idk how her thighs can stuck out at such an angle :unsure: they're like sausages. What's going on? :eek:

• Haha
I knew she used filters but this is a dramatic difference. She really does have severe body dysmorphia to try and pull off that she actually looks like her Instagram posts
I think the only person she's fooling is herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine having this ` botched up surgery deformed hideous ARSE ` and not having the funds required to fix it, or have it completely removed ..... she is stuck with it, and it looks sooooooooooo very bad, it will get only worse with more weight, and if by some miracle, she does lose a few pounds, it still wont look good, will sag down to her ` cankles ` :rolleyes: ..... BIGGGGG lozzzz, you didn't think ahead 🤷‍♀️ No, scrap that .... you dont think AT ALL ... as for being ` muvvvaaa n farvaaa ... no one knows what I go through ` do duck OFF, the child has a father ( and your boasting of day dating millionaires 🥴 ... which is it, you dumb as tit silly moo ) ... you're not Oliver Twist in Victorian London, who is saving her child from the dark depths of the workhouse, I mean you have your heating on ` full blast ` 24/7🤥🤥 ..... get fuckin real, you enormous .... self obsessed ... narcissist twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine having this ` botched up surgery deformed hideous ARSE ` and not having the funds required to fix it, or have it completely removed ..... she is stuck with it, and it looks sooooooooooo very bad, it will get only worse with more weight, and if by some miracle, she does lose a few pounds, it still wont look good, will sag down to her ` cankles `:rolleyes: ..... BIGGGGG lozzzz, you didn't think ahead 🤷‍♀️ No, scrap that .... you dont think AT ALL ... as for being ` muvvvaaa n farvaaa ... no one knows what I go through ` do duck OFF, the child has a father ( and your boasting of day dating millionaires 🥴 ... which is it, you dumb as tit silly moo ) ... you're not Oliver Twist in Victorian London, who is saving her child from the dark depths of the workhouse, I mean you have your heating on full blast 24/7🤥🤥 ..... get fuckin real, you enormous .... self obsessed twit!
And to think she had the cheek the other day to call out someone else’s arse! You’d think she’d keep any mention of arses on the downlow! I’m still staggered and taken aback at these pics 😂 she looks distorted

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She goes out for a nice dinner wearing the kind of clothes I wear to clean the toilet. I don't get her fascination with tight clothing, she'd actually look so much better in a nice wrap dress with some tights and boots, maybe a decent pair of jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She goes out for a nice dinner wearing the kind of clothes I wear to clean the toilet. I don't get her fascination with tight clothing, she'd actually look so much better in a nice wrap dress with some tights and boots, maybe a decent pair of jeans.
Or a couple of giant bin liners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahahaha This is so accurate. I usually wear old scabby leggings and an old sports bra to clean my house after getting bleach spots on some nice clothing.
I am always in- old sports bra, tatty leggings- to scrub the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she's comfortable being seen in public in a tight crop top and leggings, I wonder why she feels the need to filter herself on socials. If she felt tit about her body then she definitely wouldn't wear that. But she must do to filter it. 🤔

Reactions: 36
Can you imagine knowing her in real life and seeing her then her cartoon pictures!? Someone I know uses filters liberally and looks very little like her pictures but this is something else.
Surely her pawn pics would be classed as hentai at this point as they are literal cgi?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These pics are just what I needed after a busy stressful day.
She is an absolute c*nt posting like she is some tiny gym bunny on insta and then looking like this in the wild, and the crocs on the hooves just finish it off :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
These pics are just what I needed after a busy stressful day.
She is an absolute c*nt posting like she is some tiny gym bunny on insta and then looking like this in the wild, and the crocs on the hooves just finish it off :ROFLMAO:
Omg now imagine what she actually looked like last week when she was out and she had that very little top on. Man I’m just cringing thinking about it. I just keep thinking. little Britain vibes with a little porker dressed up like a slapped and fat just spilling out everywhere. How sad for anyone else at the table with her. Probably also feeding her bullshit like wow babes you look amazing….unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had 2 pregnancies in quick sucession and a stillbirth and the last thing I cared about was how I looked..... for years, I'm ashamed to say. But why does she filter herself so much? It's OK to have a battered body after kids, a fairly high percentage of women do... but dear god, stop pretending to be something you're not. Life's too bloody short, Lauren, seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.