Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's been pregnant for "2 years" and everything but why is her upper abdomen/ribcage jutting out so far? I've had a few kids and my mum tum is more on my lower abdomen, I'm sure many others are the same.

Just wondering if she's had a tummy tuck previously or something and that's why she's shaped like that??
She had lipo on her abdomen- this means fat will very rarely accumulate there again- it will go elsewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I await with baited breath the 1000s of videos now from lozza slating them pics. Daily mail wins again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unfiltered pics from party in DM today, vaping and drinking in street, classy
but look at the size of her in this unedited photo! She'll be bloody furious!!! :ROFLMAO:

I am far from the perfect figure but nowhere near the size of Loz and even I wouldn't dare wear cropped tops like that! I need whatever mirrors she has in that bungalow!
Its possible she got gifted a job lot of mirrors from when the Hall of Mirrors at Sarf' End shut down ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re her latest stories...

-For once she had her melons covered up...she had to show off her knickers:rolleyes:

-Why doesn't she beg for buy herself a diary where she would write all that tit she's sharing with the world, and keep it to herself instead?
-Larose biting "mummehhhh"... LMAO don't go and wreck your baby teeth on that, kidda!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So you think she has pervs who say I’ll buy those knickers off you if you show me your wearing them on insta? It’s just gross how she shows her underwear like all the time.
We seen the pics. She ain’t sexy. She’s just plain standard boring.

Saw the pictures in the DM and came straight here!!! OMG!!!!
Did she smoke through both her pregnancies? Can you smoke and breastfeed? Surely the nicotine goes to the baby??

• Angry
Saw the pictures in the DM and came straight here!!! OMG!!!!
Did she smoke through both her pregnancies? Can you smoke and breastfeed? Surely the nicotine goes to the baby??
You're not supposed to smoke while pregnant- there used to be guidelines when my mum had me- 'it's less stressful for a mum to give up', then 16 years ago it was- 'try to cut down' (I had one when I was stressed and nearly threw up my guts), now they say no smoking at all.
There was evidence of smoking when she was pregnant with Larose but I think she might vape now... which AFAIK is still being tested... someone else might have more accurate info about vaping.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Nice to see an influx of new folk.
Hello hello!

Lozza's arse shelf brings all the Scrunchies to the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We saw enough evidence of Fag Ash Lil indulging throughout her pregacy with Lorena too. Just sayin'...............................

• Wow
  • Angry
We saw enough evidence of Fag Ash Lil indulging throughout her pregacy with Lorena too. Just sayin'...............................
I think I missed some threads when I had covid and end of term woes with child, so I may not be up to date.

Reactions: 8
Unique pictures, I salute you! Huge Loz, exposed! Narcissistic liar 🤥 pretending to be something she’s not! She genuinely believes she looks like that ‘Baby Dixie’ filter.
In her stories she mentions she has a tough day tomorrow to do with Lorena (inquest?) but typically she’s only mentioned Lorena (and always does) when she wants to distract from a negative story! So she’ll have this article replaced quickly with a story about Lorena! She’s vile 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Smoking a big no during pregnancy and also when baby is born, regardless of bf or not. Nicotine will pass through milk to the baby if you're vaping or smoking. Also, if you smoke, the toxins will linger on your clothes and skin for hours and be passed onto your baby when you hold them. Just common sense really which she has none.

Reactions: 20
I think I missed some threads when I had covid and end of term woes with child, so I may not be up to date.
Oh there were plenty of foters with her sitting next to a filthy ashtray spilling over with dog-ends and then some when she was pretty advanced with Lorena alongside Roffmuns an a Liter.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m here adding my photos of bewful so soft so pretty girl into the history books of tattle 😂💪🏽

AND AS EVER SHES SUCH A GOOD MUM vaping and drinking in front of her baby whose actually being watched by other people. I don’t believe for a second that she’s with the babe as much as she says
She a ball!

• Haha
And when she moved out of the flat, rightmove published the balcony pictures with a flower pot of fag butts - scummy sket.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.