Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly lied about her and Larose being ill to get sympathy and more media coverage. What kind of sick person lies about their child being ill to get column inches?? She seriously needs to duck off

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She clearly lied about her and Larose being ill to get sympathy and more media coverage. What kind of sick person lies about their child being ill to get column inches?? She seriously needs to duck off
What kind of person?!....Lauren! Are you really that shocked...you're not!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
7976ADA1-A9AA-436B-B7B0-2D17663783A8.png

For Loz, a person who wears at the very least eleventy eight different faces on any given week. She must give herself a shock every morning when looking in the mirror.

I think the mystery illness is all bollocks and has been mentioned, was to stop Cha.5 from seeing LaPiggyinthemiddle. Or possibly to give that impression. I’m of the mind his back in that house. They’re both concocting their stories as we speak. Jesus wept, what a life 🥴

Where’s our scrunchy in the sky Kizzy? We need to get some Tattle brand bino’s to her for some exclusive T

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Particularly given she’s lost her baby you’d think she’d be more careful with tit like this. First time my (living) daughter was sick after losing our other daughter my instincts were “off to the doctors as the worst does happen and she might also die” so she can duck off pretending to be ill. Or pretending her daughter is. Utter twatwaffle

Er is that one of those little creatures that "prepare" the coffee beans? Its a Civet apparently :)
The coffee is delicious 😬😂 (it really is lol)

Reactions: 13
Poor woe me post this morning from Lozza, knew a book would be on the cards. And she is so amazing that she managed to carry on with life throughout her pregnancy and a baby to look after! Excuse me Lozza, most women carry on working right up ro due date while looking after kids, running the house etc, do you see them moaning?? All about her as usual
Screenshot_20220825-081054_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Poor woe me post this morning from Lozza, knew a book would be on the cards. And she is so amazing that she managed to carry on with life throughout her pregnancy and a baby to look after! Excuse me Lozza, most women carry on working right up ro due date while looking after kids, running the house etc, do you see them moaning?? All about her as usualView attachment 1526011
Where’s the punctuation, my head hurts from reading that 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You buy from supermarket 🤣🤣

Thanks Loz I was wondering where on this earth you could procure such a product.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Poor woe me post this morning from Lozza, knew a book would be on the cards. And she is so amazing that she managed to carry on with life throughout her pregnancy and a baby to look after! Excuse me Lozza, most women carry on working right up ro due date while looking after kids, running the house etc, do you see them moaning?? All about her as usualView attachment 1526011
LaOrse is back
‘You buy from supermarket’

Where’s the punctuation, my head hurts from reading that 😩
She uses a very rare full stop where it isn’t actually needed…..can’t wait for her book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She doesn't go out and drink? Well, considering she's been pregnant for the best part of 2 years, I'd hope not. Hardly an achievement to not be out partying when you've been up the duff for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well that’s a PR caption if there ever was one! Me, me, me….I, I, I !!! I don’t remember anybody asking BYG for a life story but I’m calling BS on the whole thing - even when she wasn’t pregnant she couldn’t keep the house clean and tidy. And as for mentioning how she gets up at the crack of dawn for her daughter and no matter what time she just gets on with it? WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD!! That’s nothing new, except for the fact we get plenty of whinging stories on social media about how tired she is 🙄

I honestly cannot fathom how someone is going to pay a ghost writer to compose her second book…as if they think it’s going to be a good investment.

Hurt my brain does!

A927ABE2-5628-4883-A950-61D2D016238D.png

Here we go, the competition begins for parent of the year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I honestly cannot fathom how someone is going to pay a ghost writer to compose her second book…as if they think it’s going to be a good investment.

Hurt my brain does!
AD: struggling author needed to turn nonsensical ig posts into a book, written entirely in the style of yoda.

Could be a best seller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope this is ok lol 😊😄😃❤🥰🤗😘 xx
Comes with added reins..a bit like padded handles on a backpack 😄😄 xx.

View attachment 1525726
Lauren's new business adventure.

As advertised in Farmers Weekly....

Roll up, roll up, sweetcorn enriched manure for sale.

Come and buy fresh Lauren's tit and spread it all over the fields of Essex... Innittt....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooooooo much to say!

You went out, eating, several times recently loz.
We know this because you keep posting photos.
You partied like a twit instead of having a party for latellyface.

As for the rest of the drivel, I'm too busy doing, er, 'jobs' (ie normal life) to decipher it all at the moment.

Drivel you speak.
Out you do go.
Shite you do type.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.