Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m personally appalled to see her allowing larose to mess about in the cupboards. It’s teaching her that it’s ok to do that. In that video there’s creams and tablets on the bottom shelf that is within reach for her. It’s just utter stupidity. She might be broken but she’s encouraging bad habits for larose and then she’ll tell her off one day when she actually does go in cupboards without permission. Considering she’s just buried that poor sweet baby I’d be absolutely beside myself if my other kids got sick or started putting herself at risk. Just another showing into her crazy mind, I said it back when Lorena died thag she’ll not change, she’ll be the same, and she is. Absolutely tragic. SORT IT OUT LAUREN
Don't be do dramatic 😬😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The best in life?! Like the processed chicken dippers from the freezer when she was barely 8 months old!? Laughable. Didn't she have a full ice cream cone to herself before she was even 1 as well? And a tub of processed houmous? Yeah she eats like a royal baby, Lozza 😂

Edit: haven't forgotten the jam on toast or donuts either. Or the high sugar/salt Dolmio. Only the best nutrition for our Lahorse 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Grief tourists a few weeks ago:

Oooh you vile horrible people. How dare you be rude about loz! Don't you have empathy?
You are disgusting (clutches pearls), disgusting I say!
This will change her forever, of course she won't monetise her tragedy. How dare you even suggest such a thing (breaks pearls)!

This is the nastiest thread I've ever read! It's so nasty i keep posting about how nasty it is.
This will be the making of her. You're all evil (rolls in pearls, orgasms). Eeeeevil. Oooooh you're SO bad!

Scrunchies :

Eye roll.

Loz:

You buy from supermarket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m personally appalled to see her allowing larose to mess about in the cupboards. It’s teaching her that it’s ok to do that. In that video there’s creams and tablets on the bottom shelf that is within reach for her. It’s just utter stupidity. She might be broken but she’s encouraging bad habits for larose and then she’ll tell her off one day when she actually does go in cupboards without permission. Considering she’s just buried that poor sweet baby I’d be absolutely beside myself if my other kids got sick or started putting herself at risk. Just another showing into her crazy mind, I said it back when Lorena died thag she’ll not change, she’ll be the same, and she is. Absolutely tragic. SORT IT OUT LAUREN
I guess we should probably just be grateful it’s a cupboard and not one under 0.5’s famous sink 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Honestly she's the gift that keeps giving 🙄
So basically she's being a normal mum, doing what normal mums do but she wants extra praise.
Well done for getting up with your child.
well done for doing the washing.
Well done for surviving on less sleep than u had when you was childless.
Well done for not getting drunk and going partying (even though most mums don't when they're pregnant 🙄 🤦‍♀️)

Seems like Charles probably did a lot and now she wants a prize because she's doing it all and she can't have lay in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She clearly lied about her and Larose being ill to get sympathy and more media coverage. What kind of sick person lies about their child being ill to get column inches?? She seriously needs to duck off
I feel terrible for saying this, but it's genuinely crossed my mind more than once in recent weeks...was she ever really pregnant a second time? Or was it all for media coverage?

I know I'll burn in hell for that, but she comes out with so much bullshit, that I really don't know what to believe anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is it bad I don’t even notice when she spells Larose as Laorse anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Its ` Stockholm Syndrome ` we are the hostages ... BIGGGG lozzz the kidnapper ... over time we have all become desensitised to all the BS she puts us through, however ridiculous .... we automatically accept it now 🥴 🥴 ( I also believe, she AGAIN has Odd Bod chained up in the basement, until he learns his lesson :oops: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1526103
Big Loz logic:
“I go out everyday… I don’t go out”
Does a job every day - like buying herself a latte from the supermarket.
She doesn’t drink but then there are the stories after Larose’s birthday party - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-goodger-65.31750/post-10863201
My God you'd have to be in some sort of state to rely on a Survival Guide from Lozza to pull you back from the brink of Doom!

She's carrying on like she's the only person ever to have been through this ordeal but there certainly are others who have been through far worse, those who Get On With It for the sake of their children without putting every single detail, sleepless night or constantly whinge on Insta hoping the media will ring to offer her a story or two.

Is that first comment a hint that she'd like a trolley-full of these lattes for freebies??

Its ` Stockholm Syndrome ` we are the hostages ... BIGGGG lozzz the kidnapper ... over time we have all become desensitised to all the BS she puts us through, however ridiculous .... we automatically accept it now 🥴 🥴 ( I also believe, she AGAIN has Odd Bod chained up in the basement, until he learns his lesson :oops: )
Oddbod might as well go back because apparently Bisto has added Carl Woods onto her Insta followers. That gal has excellent taste doesn't she? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that’s a PR caption if there ever was one! Me, me, me….I, I, I !!! I don’t remember anybody asking BYG for a life story but I’m calling BS on the whole thing - even when she wasn’t pregnant she couldn’t keep the house clean and tidy. And as for mentioning how she gets up at the crack of dawn for her daughter and no matter what time she just gets on with it? WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD!! That’s nothing new, except for the fact we get plenty of whinging stories on social media about how tired she is 🙄

I honestly cannot fathom how someone is going to pay a ghost writer to compose her second book…as if they think it’s going to be a good investment.

Hurt my brain does!

View attachment 1526038

Here we go, the competition begins for parent of the year!
She was literally giving her a carton of juice at soft play a few days ago 🙄

Edit: sorry just seen when I've refreshed that literally everyone's already said this 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Wot is Big Shop?

Is it dat megga-eckpensif Waitrose gaff where I like t'pose in frunt of der Green Gyant cardboard cut out geezer, or iss is der Liddlll playce where I's put on a burka sos peeple downt knaw I's been buyin me fodder in dere?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I totally get what you're saying but is she doing this because she doesn't have enough tactile toys to play with? Mum's probably in the kitchen and Laorse has nothing to play with. If this was me I would have my child with 'supermarket' plastic toys and make it into a game: 'Mummy is putting packets away, come on pile them up like mummy' kinda thing. This is what this video smacks of.

On the opposite side I was in Aldi yesterday and I entered as a perhaps 3yr old and his mum came in. He refused to get in the trolley. As she turned her back he was going over to every fruit and veg within reach and throwing them on the floor. I tapped her on the shoulder and mentioned it as he smashed 3 melons on the floor. She looked at me with disdain then went over and picked up the cracked melons and placed them back on the shelf. She told him to put other things back. Never a word of chastisement or warning was given.
Guess what the child did? Yep he continued to do that as he went round the shop.

Children learn by example, by mirroring and also by testing limits. Watch any video of a young lion cub or any animal and you will see them doing things they shouldn't and their parents will give them a quick swipe or nip or roar etc and they stop. (not saying she should hit LA).

I know I'm talking to the educated on here and we all know what should be done. However this is BYG, who goes out every day, who does a job for herself etc

Very sad really but this leads to all the misbehaviour at school which is then put down to a condition (sometimes it is).

On the plus side: it was nice to see Laosre giggling for once.

I do hope that BYG is given guidance on learning goals for Larose and what she needs to be aiming for, especially movement, crawling, holding utensils etc. Fine motor skills development is vital at this age. The video of her eating in the restaurant, the vid of her being given the juice box show how little she has done with her hands. She should be grabbing the juice box herself at this age. She's over 13 months year old now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has ‘you buy from supermarket’ got me in stitches 😂
This is her providing her guidance to all her followers. BYG know things she said so herself. She has a thicks thense, very spitutal too. She has so many teachings to provide us all.

Coffee buy supermaket from.
No juice for Laorse only liquid from box from apples

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.