Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s going to take her a year to find out you can rip the sides to them 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chicken pox, hand foot and mouth/dosed up/needing doctor yesterday, out eating again in public today, CURED with perfick blood! She got 2 stories in the mirror, one in the scum and one in the daily fail out of it though, kerching!
“I want privacy” please respect my privacy while I greave”…..few weeks later 🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She was so ill yesterday but she's now cured! What an absolute doylum 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope that clip of lagrinning isn't doctored.
I want to believe she's happy and playful but I'm not quite convinced.

Reactions: 7
I think someone else called it yesterday. I think she pretended they were ill so Charlie boy couldn't see Larose. Totally understandable on her part if she's afraid of him tbf

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think someone else called it yesterday. I think she pretended they were ill so Charlie boy couldn't see Larose. Totally understandable on her part if she's afraid of him tbf
Yeah I said it. Can see straight through her. She's loves pity at any cost. Lowest of the low

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awful isn't it. She would sell her soul for a few headlines. Poor Larose sits in the corner with no interaction and her mother is posting for the Gram watching intently as to how many likes she will get
Larose will always have to live in Lorena’s shadow. What a life for the poor child! Hopefully Larose will not end up feeling guilty because she is alive! I know this sounds horrible, but Larose will always come a distant second the way Lauren behaves.
Larose is in her formative years and Lauren’s behaviour can do untold damage to the poor child. I hope Lauren seeks the help she clearly needs…..for Larose’s sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah I said it. Can see straight through her. She's loves pity at any cost. Lowest of the low
There is no way you can see through the Land Whale. BYGs behaviour is transparent, but her oversized carcass no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised is Chaz is already back there! All will be forgiven & a rainbow baby is on the cards 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't be surprised is Chaz is already back there! All will be forgiven & a rainbow baby is on the cards 🤮
That’s my thinking. Probably back in bed together before the sheets were even cold.

And them shelves look pretty full Loz, you know, for someone in the process of moving, moving out to somewhere safe, I think you “ reported”. Or is this another load of solid gold shite coming out of your face? Of course it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.