Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belle Amie

VIP Member
So she suspects her baby has either chicken pox or hand, foot and mouth but its only when she starts to feel ill herself that she considers calling a doctor!!!
She suspected chicken pox and hand foot and mouth but still took her to a soft play area within the last week?
Both contagious illnesses yet she’s still been all over the place to show off her bruise in the press. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Molly24

She was going to abort Lorena, her words .... this is why I say to people, be careful what you put out there, what you say ... when pregnant ... tempting fate ... in her case ... publicly while expecting ... as it may come back to bite you, as It sadly did for her ... this is private stuff, and these thick influencers, have far too much to say, for their own good ... they talk utter fucking shit, no thinking before speaking ... just blurt out any crap, in order to stay relevant ... no one needed to know, she was seriously considering aborting the baby, this should be between the mother and partner, not for cheap gossip in mags to make a few quid ... from personal experience, even the most perfect pregnancy, although thank goodness quite rare ... can end in tragedy ... looking back on that interview now, must really get to her ... which is probably the reason she keeps trying hard to convince everyone, that she's the best mother there is ... in the back of her mind, she knows this was wrong ... guilt ... the whole world dosent need to know all your business lozzz ... ` big sigh ` her behaviour clearly shows, she is not changing anytime soon
Women are allowed to have abortions, consider abortions, and talk about abortions without it "coming back to bite them".

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Crowbag

VIP Member
Lauren Goodger #70

Playing with laorse is too much hassle, so loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

WordSalad

VIP Member
A doctor we need now
And we need one quick
Me an Larose are feeling very sick
We ate wiv our hands in the carvery
No time for forks we was gagging for our tea
I'm gonna say it's monkey pox cos that's in the news
Put it on me Insta and get loadsa views

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Momohawk

Recap in short as the last thread has hurtled by.

BYG and Ch'arge have parted ways after fight causing 'alleged broke eye socket' downgraded to huge bruise on the night of Baby Lorena's funeral.
Bit of timeline displacement as usual from the Daily Faily who state he was arrested at midnight on the Weds but only released early Fri morning. Can't see the police having the time or space to keep him remanded for 30 hrs.
Some reports state Loz was arrested too and released on Bail but that seems to have been skipped.

Loz asking for Ch'arge to be removed from Essex as she is seen tossing his clothes out of the Dormer window of her bungalow. She then goes into 'hiding' in fear of her life.

No photos in the media for days and lots of discussions about the details of the attack and how she was sent home from hospital despite having an apparent broken eye socket. Many thought backgrid would surprise us with a photo of her return to hospital after this horrific attack. Lots of sympathy for Loz again and no one excuses anyone hitting anyone else. Ch'arge apparantly wants his side of the story to come out and he rang the Scum about it but nothing has been published so far.

Loz has appeared in exclusives with the Scum newspaper sporting a huge bruised eye and in the DM with sunglasses that suddenly aren't needed despite the blazing sun so said bruised eye can be seen by all.

Supposed Pap walk showing Loz walking dressed as the Pilsbury Dough boy in a flattering full body baby grow in polyester, reaching the parts other beers can not reach and almost transparent in tight places. Camel toe on show, areolas like huge chocolate buttons. Larose.x facing mum in the pram who is glued to her mobile as Larose desperately tries to get any one's attentions.

Obscure photos of Loz's self love with her new hair style and Ch'arge is photographed leaving the barbers after receiving his self love haircut. He seems to be displaying his own signs of some type of attack even though the photos sometimes show bruises and other times don't.

Next day more self love for Loz as she's photographed with Sharpied eagle wings, I mean eyebrows dyed to match her mood. Many questions about when Larose will get herself loved in all of this.

Next day Loz is photographed at Jake's funeral wearing white as requested but her outfit again looks creased and grips the wrong parts of her soft pretty body. She is described as looking like an unmade bed (eat your heart out Tracey Emin). Eagle wing sharpied eyebrows look uneven and very close together, great photos supplied by the ever impressive Pom.

She later reveals her floral tribute to Jake which looks like a flower bearers cushion at a wedding covered in dog wee, but she and Chloe have added photos of themselves with Jake. Rumours asunder about Jake's secret girlfriend in attendance at the funeral and speculation about whether this is Loz and this prompted the fall out with Ch'arge.

More photoshopped pics of Larose.x with now dark blonde hair as Loz picks up the baby's ashes and takes them back home.

Things seem to be getting back to normal with the Scrunchies (he a bike, she a ball) after a few minor disagreements about Loz's actions and newbies asking who is moleman? or what does BYG mean? have been prompted to read the Wiki page.

Both have been regularly on OF so they must be desperate to earn more cash or to entertain themselves in their grief.

Sorry if I've missed owt. Took mi Mam to Southport for't day so knackered with the drive and the boring day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Crowbag

VIP Member
Grief tourists a few weeks ago:

Oooh you vile horrible people. How dare you be rude about loz! Don't you have empathy?
You are disgusting (clutches pearls), disgusting I say!
This will change her forever, of course she won't monetise her tragedy. How dare you even suggest such a thing (breaks pearls)!

This is the nastiest thread I've ever read! It's so nasty i keep posting about how nasty it is.
This will be the making of her. You're all evil (rolls in pearls, orgasms). Eeeeevil. Oooooh you're SO bad!

Scrunchies :

Eye roll.

Loz:

You buy from supermarket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion

BYG is wafting her sage, Continues to act half her age, moving house turned into a farce, now she has lips that look like a baboons ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
No wonder Loz's hair looks singed..this is what happened before she put the recent pic online 😄 x...

Resizer_16615625736363.jpg

...and after lol....

Resizer_16615625620551.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

gashycrash

9235E392-6383-474E-B081-DF7A9FC1C064.jpeg
36956879-6DAB-4BD0-8094-A09E51856CA2.jpeg

wow these pura nappayyysssss are da best and so comfy that in the following story my bebeee is wearing pampers.
Wow life’s greatest mystery of why she hasn’t carved a successful influencer career yet.
Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Emmie81

VIP Member
So, they got together in 2012, split by 2013, back together in 2014, split again before BB - hence her “tuna” meltdown - the tuna reference during her Laorse pregnancy was still one of the best Lardy moments on tattle 2021.
Back briefly in 2015, split in 2016

how the fuck is that a 5 year “solid relationship?

she’d show “unconditional love” for her dustbin man if he had a love island body and showered her with 5 mins of compliments

she clings to men like barnacles cling onto humpback whales

• Haha
Reactions: 57

JakeM

VIP Member
Ive searched the wiki but cant seem to find it, what is the he a bike she a ball can someone please explain 🤣
In July of last year she became a football:
AB12B040-E48B-40A8-A2CF-835E74662AA0.jpeg

For Charlie’s birthday the football gifted him a football kit. For reasons unknown she told him he a bike:
9E333DF4-D8AC-4986-8BC4-C1F010E765D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

jackolantern

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Lauren Goodger #70 Chipolata lips and a caterpillar brow, you buy at clinic but psych doctor I need now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54