Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren't Laorse guzzling fruit shoot or some tit at soft play the other day?

Maybe it's was that that made her so ill. Poor baby is only used to the finest take outs and Starbucks iced lattes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I had to read that post from her about 5 times before I understood all of it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only the best in life. Nothing sugary etc.

Nothing like the carton she was slurping on last week then?
Or the chips on the table?
Or whatever the chocolatey stuff was that she was covered in recently?

Let's keep this simple for you laureen.
You post photos.
We see photos.
You forget about photos.
We don't.

Numbskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Only the best in life. Nothing sugary etc.

Nothing like the carton she was slurping on last week then?
Or the chips on the table?
Or whatever the chocolatey stuff was that she was covered in recently?

Let's keep this simple for you laureen.
You post photos.
We see photos.
You forget about photos.
We don't.

Numbskull.
Plateface can’t keep her story straight for 5 minutes, comedy gold the thick twit! Poor Laorse, her own muvva can’t even get her name right!

Reactions: 22
Shes never had a juice but I just posted a video of here sucking the life out of a juice box a few days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor woe me post this morning from Lozza, knew a book would be on the cards. And she is so amazing that she managed to carry on with life throughout her pregnancy and a baby to look after! Excuse me Lozza, most women carry on working right up ro due date while looking after kids, running the house etc, do you see them moaning?? All about her as usualView attachment 1526011
Oh my God my 5 year olds diary has better spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me buy coffee from supermarket
Me neveh feed babby no juice
Me not been aht and not alf cut
Lasagne's teefies might be getting loose
I am BYG and BAFTER award winning Gal
You are very lucky if I am to be your pal
Come on by and give me a wink
But be careful you don't look down Chaz's side of the sink
XXxXXXxXXxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m personally appalled to see her allowing larose to mess about in the cupboards. It’s teaching her that it’s ok to do that. In that video there’s creams and tablets on the bottom shelf that is within reach for her. It’s just utter stupidity. She might be broken but she’s encouraging bad habits for larose and then she’ll tell her off one day when she actually does go in cupboards without permission. Considering she’s just buried that poor sweet baby I’d be absolutely beside myself if my other kids got sick or started putting herself at risk. Just another showing into her crazy mind, I said it back when Lorena died thag she’ll not change, she’ll be the same, and she is. Absolutely tragic. SORT IT OUT LAUREN

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m personally appalled to see her allowing larose to mess about in the cupboards. It’s teaching her that it’s ok to do that. In that video there’s creams and tablets on the bottom shelf that is within reach for her. It’s just utter stupidity. She might be broken but she’s encouraging bad habits for larose and then she’ll tell her off one day when she actually does go in cupboards without permission. Considering she’s just buried that poor sweet baby I’d be absolutely beside myself if my other kids got sick or started putting herself at risk. Just another showing into her crazy mind, I said it back when Lorena died thag she’ll not change, she’ll be the same, and she is. Absolutely tragic. SORT IT OUT LAUREN
I thought that its like an open invite to go for the undersink cupboard where no doubt she still keeps the bleach, thick as mince

Reactions: 18
Eeya! Ifs ya loola me stile and fink yu can be an ikon liek me, then ears sum elp. Two bee a BYG yous av too go to a soupamharkit too buy a koffe innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear me!! this has given me a headache .... BIGGG lozzz please be mindful when posting this illiterate CRAP so early in the morning, before anyone has had their coffee fix 🤦‍♀️ 🥴🥴🥴 and piss right off with your ` maaa babiii gurl only has da best ` we have seen the unhealthy tit you feed her on a regular basis, because you are DIM enough to post it all over IG and Im sure I have also seen ` fruit shoot ` in many said videos, especially at Toby .... seems you are yet AGAIN in competition mode, to show what a great mother you are ... word of advice ..... someone who is good at anything, does not need to keep boasting about it so publicly all the time .... you ` doth protest too much, methinks ` translated 👉👉 ` BOLLOCKS ` .... now need another coffee before attempting to decipher this mumbo jumbo crap .. and ` from supermarket, buy you do .. me coffee ` ( yoda voice ) ... thanks for that ... I had no idea 🤷‍♀️ ... FINALLY ..... her name is Larose, not LaORSE ... FFS .. you gave her this stupid name, at least get it right:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
LaOrse is back
‘You buy from supermarket’

She uses a very rare full stop where it isn’t actually needed…..can’t wait for her book 😂
Reading that has done my head in....did this woman not go to school. Her punctuation (or lack of) and diction is awful.

It's pretty sad that she hasn't mastered how to spell her own kid's name. Laorse.....Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear me!! this has given me a headache .... BIGGG lozzz please be mindful when posting this illiterate CRAP so early in the morning, before anyone has had their coffee fix 🤦‍♀️ 🥴🥴🥴 and piss right off with your ` maaa babiii gurl only has da best ` we have seen the unhealthy tit you feed her on a regular basis, because you are DIM enough to post it all over IG and Im sure I have also seen ` fruit shoot ` in many said videos, especially at Toby .... seems you are yet AGAIN in competition mode, to show what a great mother you are ... word of advice ..... someone who is good at anything, does not need to keep boasting about it so publicly all the time .... you ` doth protest too much, methinks ` translated 👉👉 ` BOLLOCKS ` .... now need another coffee before attempting to decipher this mumbo jumbo crap .. and ` from supermarket, buy you do .. me coffee ` ( yoda voice ) ... thanks for that ... I had no idea 🤷‍♀️ ... FINALLY ..... her name is Larose, not LaORSE FFS .. you gave her this stupid name, at least get it right:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Is it bad I don’t even notice when she spells Larose as Laorse anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.