Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe people are shocked about her behavior since her baby died......helloooooo WE TOLD YOU SO 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s my thinking. Probably back in bed together before the sheets were even cold.

And them shelves look pretty full Loz, you know, for someone in the process of moving, moving out to somewhere safe, I think you “ reported”. Or is this another load of solid gold shite coming out of your face? Of course it is.
More BS like I bet she didn’t even go to the doctors.

Reactions: 12
Any charges will be magically dropped, next stories will be :

We were both traumatised and lashed out
We tried time apart
We are meant to be together
Charlie is seeking help
I am perfect
I am perfectly pregnant
My book is due out on the twelvety of never year old months

That's the next few months rent covered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You know Chaz is back on the nest, this soap opera has lots of running room.
It's a bleeping marathon pet
Oh the irony
I know 😂😂😂😂

Any charges will be magically dropped, next stories will be :

We were both traumatised and lashed out
We tried time apart
We are meant to be together
Charlie is seeking help
I am perfect
I am perfectly pregnant
My book is due out on the twelvety of never year old months

That's the next few months rent covered.
A million percent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh man. Is she explaining her stupidity???? And also does she even have one real face???
Didn't someone say it was like her from return to oz with all the different heads 🤣
Do you think she looks in her mirror & screams cos it's the real her looking back? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m waiting for her elfeeee meals to start and I need some goodness. Gonna get me body back n try n lure a fit fella. Maybeee go back to dubia bac on the yacht n take a zillion pics of the golden hour. N walk about the otel in me nighty

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m waiting for her elfeeee meals to start and I need some goodness. Gonna get me body back n try n lure a fit fella. Maybeee go back to dubia bac on the yacht n take a zillion pics of the golden hour. N walk about the otel in me nighty
An af a pic wiv a tea towel on me head and look fin again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hard to believe this is a woman who lost her daughter a few weeks ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.