Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muvva healed
Bubba healed
Chicken run away
Perfick blood!
Foot hand mouth unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also still no posts of laorse actually crawling is there.
At least she was smiling this morning tho - that is a rarity.

Reactions: 15
9235E392-6383-474E-B081-DF7A9FC1C064.jpeg
36956879-6DAB-4BD0-8094-A09E51856CA2.jpeg

wow these pura nappayyysssss are da best and so comfy that in the following story my bebeee is wearing pampers.
Wow life’s greatest mystery of why she hasn’t carved a successful influencer career yet.
Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
ain’t so pretty when there’s a big massive 💩 in them and you got to pull them down 🥴
#justhopeshestandsstill

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fruit … ✅
Smiles… ✅
Interaction… ✅
Play… ✅

👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 ❤

I’m happy to see that so it’s a 👍🏼 from me today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You couldn't write it with that post on nappies hahahaha. Thick as tit. 'me loves a pull up nappy' ... shows her kids wearing a normal nappy hahaha

Larose looks cute smiling though bless her. So innocent poor little thing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LaOrse is definitely smiling at somebody else as she keeps looking in another direction....

Reactions: 10
ain’t so pretty when there’s a big massive 💩 in them and you got to pull them down 🥴
#justhopeshestandsstill
Now I'm Old and it's been 15 years sine I had to do my granddaughter's nappies but that bemuses me too.
Exactly HOW do you get the thing off the child when its been filled with a tsunami of :poop:? Surely it goes everywhere?
And shouldn't that blurb have "AD" written on it anyway???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I'm Old and it's been 15 years sine I had to do my granddaughter's nappies but that bemuses me too.
Exactly HOW do you get the thing off the child when its been filled with a tsunami of :poop:? Surely it goes everywhere?
The ones I (and also my baby) use rip at the side #ad #soblessed #warrior #mumlyfe

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You rip the sides. I found them much easier to use than normal nappies.

Reactions: 9
The sides rip open thankfully 😅

Reactions: 4

Yaaaa ... I feel LIKE ... LIKE ... LIKEEEE ... YA KNOW .... LIKKKKEEEEEE .... LIKE YAA KNOW ..... blahhhh ... blahhhh .... BLUBBBAAAAAA .... LIKEEEEEEE 🤷‍♀️ 🥴 🥴 🥴 UMMMMMM ... feel LIKE UMMM YA KNOW .... LIKEEEEE :rolleyes::rolleyes:....... " Like " ..... 🤦‍♀️ ... Ima nice gurl ... LIKE .... I FINK they LIKE me more👊👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.