Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still going with Native American speak a la bad westerns circa 40/50s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I usually dont comment but as I was reading through and saw about LG Aesthetics I remembered this post from a girl I used to know years ago. I know its from 2018 but I thought it was still quite funny to share. I think the girl trained BYG to do this as well (don't quote me on that one as i'm not 100% sure I just have a feeling that I saw her teaching herView attachment 1519562)
Not so tiny now, unless compared with a Blue Whale 🐳. Less the lips, gunt and fat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A doctor we need now
And we need one quick
Me an Larose are feeling very sick
We ate wiv our hands in the carvery
No time for forks we was gagging for our tea
I'm gonna say it's monkey pox cos that's in the news
Put it on me Insta and get loadsa views

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Hi all, found my way over to his thread from KPs. Just quickly if they take a story/pics from her insta I don't believe she earns anything from that as its in the public domain. Still catching up from previous threads at the mo so not up to date with all that's been happening with Lozza, although aware of the recent situation. I do feel alot of sympathy for her as she's having just a horrendous time. She needs to get herself into therapy ASAP. It's all very well being spiritual and it's great if it helps her but think it's pretty obvious she has some deep rooted issues in regards to abandonment and codepdency that she needs some profesional support with. Not really surprising given her upbringing. I really hope she can get back on her feet and turn things around, for little ones sake as well as her own.
I really don't mean to offend but if you spent the time reading every thread, you'd understand that you're being way too charitable. She knows exactly what's shes doing and while I sympathise immensely with the loss of a child, I can't help but be dubious about the tit that she does.

• Heart
A doctor we need now
And we need one quick
Me an Larose are feeling very sick
We ate wiv our hands in the carvery
No time for forks we was gagging for our tea
I'm gonna say it's monkey pox cos that's in the news
Put it on me Insta and get loadsa views
Me muvva
She bubba
We have doses
No good!
Spots of chicken on foot hand mouth
Doctor we need now!
‘Name?’
Ting Tong and bubba

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Chicken pox in dis house
A doctor we need now
All dosed up, but worst this morning
Whatever she has really bad now

Turned 2 hand foot and mouth
#Reallycoulddowithoutthis
Bewful yung girls not looking fresh
Fink need he a bike 2 help out sis

Picked up last week, but I waits 4 it 2 brew
Not worth having snots and sniffs if I can't sell it 2 news

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hang on, let me get this straight… she was happy to go to A&E a few years ago for a ‘panic attack’ (aka coke come down) whilst pouting and posing all over Instagram. But she was allergic to hospitals when her waters broke with Lorena, held off going in for proper medical attention for three days and as we suspect, potentially contributed to the loss of her child’s life by not going in when she was advised to by her midwife (in the belief that she was more likely to get an infection in hospital) And now she has avoided seeing a doctor for a week with Larose whilst suspecting she has an infection and has been taking her out all over Essex?? I’m sorry, but if I suspected ANYTHING about my child being unwell (either while I was pregnant or whilst they’re little and vulnerable to anything), I would never risk their health like this. Just speechless. Lorenas death clearly hasn’t made her care any more for Larose at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m still going with Native American speak a la bad westerns circa 40/50s
"Me need heap big wampum beads kimosabi"

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19589165/lauren-goodger-really-ill-doctors-baby-larose/
She's made the Sun today - she's "been forced to rush her sick daughter to the doctor" apparently.
Surely that should read "FINALLY" seeing as she's been pontificating about it for over a week, dragging the child out with her getting the black eye acknowledged as she goes :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
I seriously think she is chatting out of her over inflated lopsided arse about laorse being ill and now her.
She is posting so much over the last week and it’s for one reason only - chaz0.5!
It reeks of desperation. She wants him to react/get in touch.
I have acted similar in the past when I was a massive psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Isn't that pull-ups post an AD? Clearly wearing a normal nappy in the next post too🤦‍♀️ stick with the script 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.