Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this horrible trend of filtering children makes me so angry! Even when people filter themselves then put the filter on the child too, why????? There is something so wrong about it

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't stand filtering kids either.
I find it funny but tragic at the same time scrolling through SM seeing grown adults names I know, yet they are so filtered you'd never find them if their pics were on a 'missing poster'.
Personally, all for changing a tone or maybe a slight touch up, but why would you seek validation of 'babe your bewful' when you know it isn't you, in fact it looks nothing like you.
To pass these insecurities onto a child, making them feel they need asthetically correcting by their bleeping parent to me, is unforgiveable. Not one single child in the world ever needs a filter on their face!!!
Rant over!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
All said for effect

she’s rented for 12-24 months minimum - no one is paying for her exit that contract
375A0806-25A5-4CAB-B592-2CD778915731.png

Interestingly the article says “ reportedly”

Is BYG and Moleman sitting in her kitchen just sending loads of fake news to these rags in any desperate attempt to bring money in?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't stand filtering kids either.
I find it funny but tragic at the same time scrolling through SM seeing grown adults names I know, yet they are so filtered you'd never find them if their pics were on a 'missing poster'.
Personally, all for changing a tone or maybe a slight touch up, but why would you seek validation of 'babe your bewful' when you know it isn't you, in fact it looks nothing like you.
To pass these insecurities onto a child, making them feel they need asthetically correcting by their bleeping parent to me, is unforgiveable. Not one single child in the world ever needs a filter on their face!!!
Rant over!!!
I completely agree, my baby is so beautiful I’d never need to filter her how can anyone not think that about their child?! I also hate the thought of her growing up with insecurities, I’m going to make sure she always knows how wonderful she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I completely agree, my baby is so beautiful I’d never need to filter her how can anyone not think that about their child?! I also hate the thought of her growing up with insecurities, I’m going to make sure she always knows how wonderful she is.
Exactly if her own mother thinks she need to filter her for social media, how is a child meant to think she looks when she faces her
Friends at school in person. She’s going to be so insecure. V sad. What’s wrong with her skin and face she needs to constantly keep enhancing it. Just pure evil.

Reactions: 16
I have a mate who’s ALWAYS filtered her photos and her child is now preteen age and I never see a picture of her without some sort of filter/ Snapchat extra. Very sad as she’s a gorgeous girl who will never know her true self. Regarding the paper story on loz moving house, I’m sure someone commented on here that it looked like different furniture, wonder if a nosey journo took a punt on a tattlers guess,??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lauren is as tacky a.f. and filtering everything is part of her tackiness. It’s like she has a tacky manual on how to be the tackiest person ever and just goes ahead and lives her life by that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she suspects her baby has either chicken pox or hand, foot and mouth but its only when she starts to feel ill herself that she considers calling a doctor!!!
She suspected chicken pox and hand foot and mouth but still took her to a soft play area within the last week?
Both contagious illnesses yet she’s still been all over the place to show off her bruise in the press. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Suspected she had chicken pox or hand, foot and mouth but has taken the girl soft play, restaurants and god knows where else to just make sure she really spreads whatever it is about. 🤯

I'm assuming she must have some sort of rash to suspect both these illnesses but has left it until she herself feels like tit to call a GP.........

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.