Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of me or someone eating directly off a restaurant table gives me massive Vom vibes, even if you have cleaned it yourself.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Saw this and thought of you know who...
I saw it on fat Tony’s IG lmao . 😆🤣

Is she actually eating off the table though? I think she’s eating from the dishes and that’s just the stuff that’s been discarded?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ll not post pics as she’s got LaChunk naked in a high chair eating messily but she’s in her old house so def hasn’t moved like what some papers reported…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The one in the home looks better imo, little L is interacting, getting messy with her food on her own high chair, in her own home and most important she looks happy ❤

And there’s this too 🤔 who are these people?

B928D98B-9AE5-443B-A89C-A73612BDC7FF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Round up round up, any takers on having loz shove needles in your face, LG aesthetics is back and coming to a salon near you
I usually dont comment but as I was reading through and saw about LG Aesthetics I remembered this post from a girl I used to know years ago. I know its from 2018 but I thought it was still quite funny to share. I think the girl trained BYG to do this as well (don't quote me on that one as i'm not 100% sure I just have a feeling that I saw her teaching her
Screenshot_20220822-190432_Facebook.jpg
)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I usually dont comment but as I was reading through and saw about LG Aesthetics I remembered this post from a girl I used to know years ago. I know its from 2018 but I thought it was still quite funny to share. I think the girl trained BYG to do this as well (don't quote me on that one as i'm not 100% sure I just have a feeling that I saw her teaching herView attachment 1519562)
“Tiny in real life” 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 40
LaNoBowAgain filtered so much her nose is vanishing - why?
That's a blonde 3 year old without features.
Naked.
It bears no resemblance to lapastaface at all.

That's a new low lozza, even for you.

The one in the home looks better imo, little L is interacting, getting messy with her food on her own high chair, in her own home and most important she looks happy ❤

And there’s this too 🤔 who are these people?

View attachment 1519541
I'm just not seeing what you're seeing.
See my other post above.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s using a filter on her little girl. She makes me bleeping sick

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
“Tiny in real life” 🤥🤥🤥
I've seen her twice in the flesh, before she got with odd bod .... hand on heart ... she was NOT tiny 🤷‍♀️ ... she is also shorter than the reported 5`6 - 5`9 :rolleyes: .... more 5`3 - 5`4ish 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That's a blonde 3 year old without features.
Naked.
It bears no resemblance to lapastaface at all.

That's a new low lozza, even for you.

I'm just not seeing what you're seeing.
See my other post above.
The filters? That’s her thing, what is she without filters? It’s all she has to keep her shitshow on the road. She’s never going to stop filtering. Baby L is lovely as can be but she’s no insta baby star, same as L is no stunner and needs all the face tuning she can get to stay relevant. The filters are here to stay. But she looks happy and L is engaging with her for a change.

Reactions: 11
Would love to know how much "month to month" influencers like Loz live? As in, if the rent on her place is around £3k/month (based on previous Rightmove link) that's £36k/year, before bills and council tax. If they don't "work" in the traditional sense like us mere mortals do at what point in the month/year do they start panicking? Maybe their agency can loan them their living costs till a decent paid job comes up?

I guess out of the blue they could land a ££ job for just one insta post, or mag story. I would be too stressed to live as a Z-lister wondering if I'd have to step up the OF content around the 25th of each month if I was brassic :(

Reactions: 18
Must say young crow never ate her food directly from the table when out.
Gross, for her and for the staff. And others. No knowing how thoroughly that table has been cleaned before she started scramming from it. Bork.
All pretty grim in my opinion.

If she's very messy then help her, save the experimenting with dexterity for home.
Doesn't have to be a knife and fork (obviously)(eyeroll), just needs to be appropriate. Eating out from very young is great, but not if it's porking like loz in a pie shop.

Obviously all this involves putting the phone down and interacting with lapastaface.
It's not going to happen.

My little boy is the same age and he loves using his fork and spoon. Granted he often misses but he loves the independence. I’ve taken both my kids out to restaurants and cafes from a young age. It’s not hard to take a packet of antiseptic wipes it clean down surfaces or high chairs before a child eats and we also try to clean up as much mess as possible.

We’ve seen La’orse smothered in food, eating soup with no cutlery or help from a young age. I reckon lozz just plops what ever she’s got in front of her so she can demolish whatever she has with minimal interaction. The slob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So long as she’s at home in her own high chair how she eats at this age doesn’t bother me. It’s what she’s eating that I find concerning. Where’s the veg and the fruit? It all looks like IKEA food; meatballs and pasta shite or refined with high sugar, high carb crap. She should know better, her weight it likely an issue for her.

I know a lot of babies are fussy with sensory probs around food etc (one of mine was a fekkin nightmare) but you still dish it out every meal in the hope they’ll eventually be persuaded to have a go.

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs I’ve really been routing (rooting? I’m unsure) for Lauren and I’ve genuinely really felt heartbroken for her but why why why post her knickers in a tribute to her baby! I’m so disappointed with her!
Also re: Larose’s eating- mine is 7 months but eats like that, they don’t tend to be able to use cutlery for a while yet. If we’re out I just take my little sanitising wipes and clean any surfaces before she uses them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.