Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake’s girlfriend was so secret even he didn’t know he was in a relationship with her. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It's not Chloe. I can't say too much because it will give who I am away but it's not Chloe. The papers got it very wrong. They saw a picture and a post and ran with it
I have to say I’m inclined to agree - no way Big Loz would be mates with Chloe if she was in a relationship with Jake. She thinks it’s fine to take other people’s sloppy seconds but she wouldn’t share her own with a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's not Chloe. I can't say too much because it will give who I am away but it's not Chloe. The papers got it very wrong. They saw a picture and a post and ran with it
Who is jakes secret child? So he has a secret gf but was with his ex at the time and had txt Georgia to come over to him. I’d be staying secret if I was the gf.I’d be Mortified to be associated with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jake’s girlfriend was so secret even he didn’t know he was in a relationship with her. 🙄🤣
ahh I know this feeling.

Kevin Costner and Sam Neill are heavily devoted to me, and I to they. They just aren’t aware.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just thought the same thing 😳
Maybe Charlie was due contact and she needs an excuse to prevent it? Or his bail conditions mean they are allowed to speak if the baby’s unwell and she wants to talk to him?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
A source told MailOnline: 'Jake had a complicated love life – but Chloe was his girlfriend and they loved each other.

'She has a close relationship with his family and together they're helping each other get through this terribly sad time.'

so you’re saying this Daily Fail post is BS ?
Jake and Chloe were together years ago and she is still very close with the family but she wasn't the secret gf. The girl that is, has been mentioned although not sure if it was on this thread or others

Reactions: 18
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and never had chicken pox as a child, and my Dr has told me to be super careful to not catch it and avoid anyone who has it. People like Lauren who don't give a tit about spreading her germs piss me right off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hand and foot in mouth more like. The Fat fucker has tried to eat itself.
BYG has learned that playing the sympathy card is a nice little money spinner, with daily articles in daily fail, scum and rest of the gutter press.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s wild to me that the chicken pox vaccine isn’t common practice in the UK. You would think because it’s not common, idiots like Loz would be more careful but when has she ever thought of anyone but herself and her Ubereats driver.

Reactions: 18
Jake and Chloe were together years ago and she is still very close with the family but she wasn't the secret gf. The girl that is, has been mentioned although not sure if it was on this thread or others
Wasn’t it another beautician very pretty similar aesthetic as the others (apart from Loz)

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t it another beautician very pretty similar aesthetic as the others (apart from Loz)
Glow aesthetics by Holly on Instagram was the girl posting dozen of photos and videos of her and Jake on various holidays etc and then video footage of the funeral.

Reactions: 22
Hand, foot and mouth is NOT the same as foot and mouth.

We had an outbreak when young crow was a bairn, half the town caught it. Nothing horrendous, but lots of blistery rashes on hands and feet, and mouth ulcers. Sooooo many littlies caught it, their poor little hands! Contagious, and stays contagious for weeks.

So. Nicely done loz, if that's what it is.
I'm sure everyone at the soft play place will be extremely grateful. You know, all those small children.
You selfish moronic twit.

I hope it's nothing of the sort, and lacolumninches is fine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So lets get this straight then. A couple of years ago she went to A&E because she had a hangover and yet here we are today with her unable to take a little baby to see a doctor all week because she's had important stuff to do instead WTF?????? And its all about how ill she is too - not the child :mad:

Nice to see that despite her child obviously being poorly that she still thought it perfectly OK to spread her lurgies about at a soft play place and a Harvester restaurant on Sunday; I'm sure the other parents now discovering their kids have Lozza's Lurgy will be entirely grateful to her :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Likelihood is Lapoorsod has woken up a bit sniffly. She’s been out and about all over the bastard place showing off the black eye. She’s been letting Lacavechild feed off of restaurant tablets, but all of a sudden, despite her being “poorly” all week, does she say anything, and only now because Lauren head Goodger feels bad, does she think about doing anything.

She’s the type to ring up the GP surgery late afternoon and shout and scream the house down and demand that the GP see her and her daughter right this second OR ELSE!!!!

Incoming DM, Scum and Mirror headlines “ Lauren suffers another blow as her child is struck down with hand/foot/mouth/armpit/eyebrow disease and chickenpox. Frightening 24 hours for the troubled grieving mother ”

And all this inbetween apparently moving homes.

Wait… so, you’re not LoopyLou89

This is shocking. On Tattle and using a pseudonym?? I'm shocked, I tell ya! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always thought it was Holly. Then got confused by DM saying it was Chloe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
ah I remember when hand, foot and mouth was doing the rounds at one of the kids’ nurseries. Not a big deal, chicken pox neither and not something to bother a GP about. Really selfish to carry on as normal when you don’t know who could be vulnerable to it, though and if the kid is feeling out of sorts!
I’m more surprised that she has once again managed to make herself sound like English isn’t her first or even second language. It is baffling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I right in saying there were reports that Polio had made a comeback in some parts of London? Bet she hasn’t had the poor kid vaccinated against that
Yep beckton. All London kids need a polio booster. Thanks antivaxers!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.