Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1518475

I'm seeing it as looking down from her stomach to knee area:

A arm
B thigh leading to knee
C knickers with waistband elastic near the letter D
D stomach

Dunno about anyone else? I'm not seeing a tee-shirt.
I’m seeing your D as her left arm (holding her stomach in) and the leopard thingy is the bottom of her tshirt.
If those are knickers they are a right pair of granny pants🤣 if she’s trying to entice punters, why wear those when she pretends on OF that she is a wee slip of a sexy thang who wears lingerie?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m seeing your D as her left arm (holding her stomach in) and the leopard thingy is the bottom of her tshirt.
If those are knickers they are a right pair of granny pants🤣 if she’s trying to entice punters, why wear those when she pretends on OF that she is a wee slip of a sexy thang who wears lingerie?
If D is her left arm and the tattoo is on her right, how is she taking the photograph?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s those shorts or similar to the ones she wears. Remember the ones when she was pregnant with LaRose and she took a picture of Charlie with his hand up her shorts and she said something about him feeling the baby kick and it was absolutely vile classless photo cause it looked like he was fingering her. Yuck gives me shivers just thinking about it. But she had something like that on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This is what happens loz.
You edit everything soooooo much that nobody knows whether you have skin or fabric.
Or where your limbs are, or which are limbs and which aren't.

Pack it in, there's a good loz.
Or label your photos.
Thank you, from the Scrunchies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was a tattooist for many years and I did quite a few ashes tattoos. Whenever I did any tattoo I always asked the client if they would be happy for me to put their tattoo on my website, social media etc.
Without exception, every person who had an ashes tattoo requested that I didn't post their tattoo publicly, which I respected. These people didn't have their tattoos for decoration, rather it was a deeply personal and private tribute to their loved one.
That Lauren is using as a means to get attention/publicity/money is not surprising but very distasteful IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was a tattooist for many years and I did quite a few ashes tattoos. Whenever I did any tattoo I always asked the client if they would be happy for me to put their tattoo on my website, social media etc.
Without exception, every person who had an ashes tattoo requested that I didn't post their tattoo publicly, which I respected. These people didn't have their tattoos for decoration, rather it was a deeply personal and private tribute to their loved one.
That Lauren is using as a means to get attention/publicity/money is not surprising but very distasteful IMHO.

Yep, BYG has a Modus operandi and she's not letting us down.

I was watching old episodes of TOWIE last week (oh the shame) and Loz was very pretty, natural and a perfectly normal weight. Genius episode where Mark was dicking her around so she shoved him in a swimming pool. Where has that feisty, attractive woman gone? Now just a parody of herself. Come on Loz, step away from your phone and get some therapy - you need it.

Yep, BYG has a Modus operandi and she's not letting us down.

I was watching old episodes of TOWIE last week (oh the shame) and Loz was very pretty, natural and a perfectly normal weight. Genius episode where Mark was dicking her around so she shoved him in a swimming pool. Where has that feisty, attractive woman gone? Now just a parody of herself. Come on Loz, step away from your phone and get some therapy - you need it.
I very much doubt therapy would have the desired outcome. BYG is in this for the fame, read shame, and the money. There are no depths that she will not go to. She ain’t on OF promoting family values.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1516984

Is she honestly trying to get people to believe that she is sporting a flat toned stomach… 5-6 days after that white pop’n’fresh monstrosity was papped?!

I would have more respect if she sat there with her gut out then trying to portray being something she isn’t. This poor child doesn’t stand a chance.
It's really odd how LaNoBowAgain was eating. Just hoovering up her grub with her fingers.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m liking the tattoo (have an ashes tattoo myself) but why the duck would you post it wearing your pants?! It’s supposed to be a tribute to her deceased daughter, maybe posting without the leopard print might be a start 🤔
No, no! We NEED the leopard print - We don't need to see what it's hiding!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Must say young crow never ate her food directly from the table when out.
Gross, for her and for the staff. And others. No knowing how thoroughly that table has been cleaned before she started scramming from it. Bork.
All pretty grim in my opinion.

If she's very messy then help her, save the experimenting with dexterity for home.
Doesn't have to be a knife and fork (obviously)(eyeroll), just needs to be appropriate. Eating out from very young is great, but not if it's porking like loz in a pie shop.

Obviously all this involves putting the phone down and interacting with lapastaface.
It's not going to happen.

• Heart
This is Lozza feeding LaRoseX at a future birthday party

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.