Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying not to think the worst.... Maybe she used the new buggy or bits of it as a backdrop for the tattoo 🙈🤞
That's one fugly pushchair.

(I'm not going to be the one to break it to you about the knickers.... 😎)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BYG was never going to change. She is awful and has not one ioata of class or respect for others.
Poor Larose.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It would have been almost touching (even though I don't like tattoos personally) paying tribute to her daughter - with HER CLOTHES ON.

Pretty sure I can see some pubic stubble as well. She is the worst.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How did she manage that ‘rib’ photo?! I’m not new to beauty filters, but surely the table would look curved? Can you suck in that much fat?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm trying to work out what parts of her body are in shot - is that the inside of her lower arm showing the tat? Are those actually Rod Stewart nic nacs, they don't have the triangular shape, are we looking at tummy.or thigh or what 🤔
Her right forearm has the tat.
I thought it was a picture looking down over her belly - with her knee right under her wrist. Now I’m not sure. It looks different in daylight.

Same old exhibitionism though. I don’t believe she’ll ever stop that. No boundaries with her private life, her relationships or her body. She puts is all out there, literally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Posing with her tribute tattoo in her pants. Doesn’t get much classier. Nothing surprises me anymore with this clown.

Poor Laorse indeed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It would have been almost touching (even though I don't like tattoos personally) paying tribute to her daughter - with HER CLOTHES ON.

Pretty sure I can see some pubic stubble as well. She is the worst.
Yep, them pants are hanging low :confused:
I think she's been drinking tbh, that message is even more garbled than usual and I don't think she's thought 'ooh I look right sexah in these old pants' I think she's just sort of posted as she's flopped out.

Unless I'm hopelessly naive and there's a huge demand to see ladies wearing knackered Primark pants and needing a trim.

Get help and support Loz - you've had a lot happen recently (to put it mildly). Sharing your thoughts with a good counsellor will do you so much more good than sharing with IG and the tabloids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And as expected the tattoo and pants appear in the the DM

Literally no hope for the woman. I know we all grieve differently but I’ve not posted my tattoo at all. It’s too personal. I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it while wearing leopard pants /any pants.

Is there anyone looking after this woman? She should have support but just seems to be spiralling and being given terrible advice.

Also noticed she has Tommy’s and 4Louis following her but sands isn’t. Sands is the big charity with regards to baby loss, Tommys more focused on rainbow babies, 4Louis provides the memory boxes for loss parents in hospital.

Reactions: 18
I really hate that writing a story in a newspaper about what someone has shared on Instagram is now classed as “journalism”. It’s so sloppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh come on, it’s clearly her top/T-shirt and her left arm in the forefront 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220822_111638_edit_221622711375557.jpg

I'm seeing it as looking down from her stomach to knee area:

A arm
B thigh leading to knee
C knickers with waistband elastic near the letter D
D stomach

Dunno about anyone else? I'm not seeing a tee-shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.