Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0_EMB-EXCLUSIVE-NO-ONLINE-USAGE-UNTIL-1755-PM-UK-TIME-ON-1882018-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-Lau...jpg

Loz really winning with the quotes today. My depression is cured!! Thank you for your inspiring words BYG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
D1A341DC-D9DE-4C94-BBF0-FAD147747B87.png

In leopard print pants…

Describing her tribute to her daughter… whilst “casually” including her leopard print pants in the photo.

That’s it, I’ve seen it all. I’m out.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1517290

In leopard print pants…

Describing her tribute to her daughter… whilst “casually” including her leopard print pants in the photo.

Just when you think she can’t go lower 😩

View attachment 1517290

In leopard print pants…

Don’t go 😢

Reactions: 17
She was doing quite well just one minute earlier. Well I guess that’s enough internet for today…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m liking the tattoo (have an ashes tattoo myself) but why the duck would you post it wearing your pants?! It’s supposed to be a tribute to her deceased daughter, maybe posting without the leopard print might be a start 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is she in leopard print knickers?

Never mind. I’d rather not know. 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘I want to feel passion flow into my bones’ playing doesn’t help… Damn 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone still giving loz the benefit of the doubt?

Thank christ the pants didn't go any lower.
Charlie in the leopard skin pants, with his gormless cum face would be priceless. I suppose that is considered an OF extra?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
BYG film in the making here….
Two funerals, an all day buffet and does my arse look big in these?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m liking the tattoo (have an ashes tattoo myself) but why the duck would you post it wearing your pants?! It’s supposed to be a tribute to her deceased daughter, maybe posting without the leopard print might be a start 🤔
She posts it in her pants because she knows DM will post it and she can potentially get more customers for her OF. She’s the most calculating person out there. But using her 👼 like that is scum of the earth.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She posts it in her pants because she knows DM will post it and she can potentially get more customers for her OF. She’s the most calculating person out there. But using her 👼 like that is scum of the earth.
Totally agree, she is an absolute disgrace 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
🤢 she really is something else. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Once the full moon is out, the leopard knickers are on. WTF is she doing? She will never change will she? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.