Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I hate this whole 'I had the worlds most traumatic childhood and I got over it so you should too' thing. Maybe some people aren't as strong as you. Maybe some people lack self awareness and the ability to change and grow. My child would be absolutely bereft if I sent her off. Just because it hasn't affected you (even if you had it worse) doesn't mean it shouldn't affect someone else.
That's not what anyone is saying. It's about taking responsibility for your choices and owing them and not using your crappy childhood as an excuse for everything. Loz is a useless sack of tit and its her fault she's like that, not her mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I hate this whole 'I had the worlds most traumatic childhood and I got over it so you should too' thing. Maybe some people aren't as strong as you. Maybe some people lack self awareness and the ability to change and grow. My child would be absolutely bereft if I sent her off. Just because it hasn't affected you (even if you had it worse) doesn't mean it shouldn't affect someone else.
Of course it affects people! It’s not a competition, but at some stage you take action and get help and work through it, or you can sink! Big Loz’s behaviours have zero to do with her childhood, she is a greedy, vain, nasty piece of work who will say and do ANYTHING for money!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also how many plates of food have they got for two of them?? One of them being a 1 year old….
It’s Sunday, and Lozza likes her food on a Sunday and any day containing a “Y”. She ain’t the size of a herd of elephants for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too it turns into the trauma Olympics and how dare your hurt compare to my experiences. Reminds me of bitter, heartless women who can’t show empathy in any which way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
when people are actively wondering why someone has ended up such a plank (and it’s pretty obvious why) then complain it’s boring to talk about. Sometimes parents are not good parents for a multitude of factors and it affects their children into adulthood. Lauren isn’t even blaming her mum but she’s connected the feelings she had to some of her adult behaviours, she’s just not really managing to move past them or change.

i don’t understand though, can someone explain, surely by the logic that LG needs to just get over it and sort her own childhood out now she’s an adult, why are you bothered about Larose? With this logic Larose will just have to learn to deal with all this when she is an adult and not make LG’s mistakes. Seen as we didn’t follow LG’s mum on Insta we can’t really know if she was as bad as LG or whether she encouraged this. She certainly liked having her own magazine spread while LG was pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course it affects people! It’s not a competition, but at some stage you take action and get help and work through it, or you can sink! Big Loz’s behaviours have zero to do with her childhood, she is a greedy, vain, nasty piece of work who will say and do ANYTHING for money!
This is what I'm trying to say. Some people (perhaps lauren) just don't have the knowledge or nous to understand that you can change or how to work to change yourself. Not everyone is as self aware as others who have crappy pasts. X

This is what I'm trying to say. Some people (perhaps lauren) just don't have the knowledge or nous to understand that you can change or how to work to change yourself. Not everyone is as self aware as others who have crappy pasts. X
LG clearly has a low IQ. She is not intelligent, academically or emotionally

Reactions: 19
452941B4-8EB5-498B-B2B1-5F65461A0109.jpeg

Is she honestly trying to get people to believe that she is sporting a flat toned stomach… 5-6 days after that white pop’n’fresh monstrosity was papped?!

I would have more respect if she sat there with her gut out then trying to portray being something she isn’t. This poor child doesn’t stand a chance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1516984

Is she honestly trying to get people to believe that she is sporting a flat toned stomach… 5-6 days after that white pop’n’fresh monstrosity was papped?!

I would have more respect if she sat there with her gut out then trying to portray being something she isn’t. This poor child doesn’t stand a chance.
As wide as she is thick. BYG isn’t the brightest fish on the planet. Lips that could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe, that’s a whole different matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I totally agree. No offence to anyone but I read the same sorts of comments regarding why some people commit crime etc…and I think, ‘yeah but they’re not you and you’re not them’ like people are all different!
If someone is dealt a crappy hand and they triumph despite it, then they’re a credit to themselves. But I don’t find it helpful or insightful to compare as there are soooo many variables which go into making/being a person .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
when people are actively wondering why someone has ended up such a plank (and it’s pretty obvious why) then complain it’s boring to talk about. Sometimes parents are not good parents for a multitude of factors and it affects their children into adulthood. Lauren isn’t even blaming her mum but she’s connected the feelings she had to some of her adult behaviours, she’s just not really managing to move past them or change.

i don’t understand though, can someone explain, surely by the logic that LG needs to just get over it and sort her own childhood out now she’s an adult, why are you bothered about Larose? With this logic Larose will just have to learn to deal with all this when she is an adult and not make LG’s mistakes. Seen as we didn’t follow LG’s mum on Insta we can’t really know if she was as bad as LG or whether she encouraged this. She certainly liked having her own magazine spread while LG was pregnant.
For me it’s interesting to understand how Lauren turned out how she did. I’m always curious about her behaviour more than anything.

My concern is with little L because she’s a baby in this circus. Lauren is a grown women, she’s not 20 she’s 35 and she chooses this weird and seedy life. She has the mental capacity to understand that a baby needs a safe, secure and loving home with lots of attention and love.

So far little L’s start in life isn’t better than Lauren’s, it’s much worse if anything.

Reactions: 10
For me it’s interesting to understand how Lauren turned out how she did. I’m always curious about her behaviour more than anything.

My concern is with little L because she’s a baby in this circus. Lauren is a grown women, she’s not 20 she’s 35 and she chooses this weird and seedy life. She has the mental capacity to understand that a baby needs a safe, secure and loving home with lots of attention and love.

So far little L’s start in life isn’t better than Lauren’s, it’s much worse if anything.
I wish that parents were required to take courses in things like attachment theory and generational trauma etc so they could try and understand how their behaviour will impact their child in the future. So many parents just think as long as the kid is fed and watered and you don't hit them then its all good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

LG won’t see it like that because LG will be focused on Larose having a mum and LG being that person, and LG didn’t, so her focus and priorities will not be the same as other peoples. LG dresses her in frilly outfits - thinks this is love cos LG likes choosing them. Lauren isn’t really that great at looking after herself let alone a small child and she’s got no career options anymore apart from flogging photos to cheap tabloids and creating dramas to keep her relevant. Lauren is resentful and deluded her career did not go as she expected it to so blamed the Wrights for that, instead of just finding something else to do she’s just eating and staring at her phone. I do pity her life

So elfy salmon n veg for BYG and WTF for the child? Wotsits in tomato sauce? Is she feeding her up?
It’s pasta

• Heart
I wish that parents were required to take courses in things like attachment theory and generational trauma etc so they could try and understand how their behaviour will impact their child in the future. So many parents just think as long as the kid is fed and watered and you don't hit them then its all good.
First world problems. Laos, it’s history and it’s people will devoid your theory. It is neither evidence based, less by the bleeding hearts club, nor based in reality. Take ownership for your own behaviour and outcomes. There is a reason some people are tit magnets…. BYG is such a magnet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She has never engaged with any Health Visitor nor been part of any parenting group or even looked online.

If she has she would have been told that her child’s portion control was 60% more than was needed and hers was probably about the same as a massive over eater.

The phrase “eating your emotions” absolutely applies to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She had never engaged with any Health Visitor nor been part of any parenting group or even looked online.

If she has she would have been told that her child’s portion control was 60% more than was needed and hers was probably about the same as a massive over eater.

The phrase “eating your emotions” absolutely applies to her 🤷🏼‍♀️
She eats more than loads by the look of it. Her stomach isn’t empty but her head is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've wandered into a eugenics thread by mistake.
My apologies, sorry for the intrusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.