Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is clearly your neutral observation point as a fully grown adult though, it is not how a 4 year old felt and it’s not how Lauren recounts it. Lauren absolutely felt rejected, abandoned and unloved. Lauren was the one ‘given away’, not the siblings and she has really struggled to understand why it was her although she understands now her mum was unwell, she missed her siblings and it was probably really confusing. she’s very very clearly brought this through her life into making terrible relationship choices and doesn’t have a healthy understanding of what love really is, or means. This is not an ‘excuse’ it’s just a background as everyone asking why she is this way. Look at it from a child’s POV, it was traumatic and those events often influence us as adults. I don’t even believe Lauren is angry at her parents at all, she just seems to often come across as sad when she talks about it. Even in interviews she doesn’t say her mum didn’t love her, she acknowledged she was unwell I think she’s forgiven her mother but it’s had a lasting impact on LG’s self esteem and she is all over the place either severe dysmorphia, trying to trick people what she really looks like, having terrible surgery etc
Just my opinion on this. She went to live with a loving father. She continued to see her mother weekly.

She was only 4, I think, when this happened. Yes she will have been confused, yes she will have wanted to be with mummy, yes she will have wanted to be with sibling. I take it her younger sister is her 'step' sister? I can understand this but it can't keep being used as an excuse for certain behaviour.

My neighbour did a strange thing in my opinion when she 'run off' with her new chap leaving the kids with their dad. I never could understand how she could do this. She saw them regularly and had another baby with new chap not long after. The kids all grew up well looked after by their dad, who eventually remarried and their new mum adopted them as her own. Yes one child wasn't left behind whilst the others were taken, so not exactly the same. I asked this woman why she did it and she said her soon to be ex husband could give them a better life.... The eldest child has just qualified as a solicitor and others are at Uni.

My son was only 7 when his dear daddy died but he has very few memories. I think it made him grow up quicker but also be more self reliant. He's now a copper and I'm so proud. He can relate to people better because he's been through so much and is my carer since I broke my back. It's what you make of your situation that counts, not dwelling on 'whys' and 'what ifs'.... just my experience of this kind of thing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The early years of attachment shape our understanding of the world, sense of security and relationships. Let’s face it, it wasn’t all rosey with her mum one minute and then she was sent to live with her dad the next. Her mum wasn’t coping and most likely hadn’t bonded with her from the get go. that’s why she was the one sent away while the others stayed.

She was separated from everyone she was most attached to and no matter how much therapy you get that kind of childhood trauma has a lasting effect. A parent dying is hard to come to terms with, a parent choosing to give you away is another story. Most kids with attachment disorders don’t remember their bio parents but the damage is still there. Many struggle to form healthy long lasting relationships as adults.

Lots of us are parents and none of us have a daughter that behaves like that. We pass on our values to our kids, we guide them and advise them and act as role models to them. She comes over as someone who lacks all that. I’m always trying to figure out why she’s so damn thirsty and weird and reading about her early years explains quite a lot imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The early years of attachment shape our understanding of the world, sense of security and relationships. Let’s face it, it wasn’t all rosey with her mum one minute and then she was sent to live with her dad the next. Her mum wasn’t coping and most likely hadn’t bonded with her from the get go. that’s why she was the one sent away while the others stayed.

She was separated from everyone she was most attached to and no matter how much therapy you get that kind of childhood trauma has a lasting effect. A parent dying is hard to come to terms with, a parent choosing to give you away is another story. Most kids with attachment disorders don’t remember their bio parents but the damage is still there. Many struggle to form healthy long lasting relationships as adults.

Lots of us are parents and none of us have a daughter that behaves like that. We pass on our values to our kids, we guide them and advise them and act as role models to them. She comes over as someone who lacks all that. I’m always trying to figure out why she’s so damn thirsty and weird and reading about her early years explains quite a lot imo.

I was pushed from pillar to post, spent my childhood and teens in a various family homes then just when I formed a non toxic attachment with one parent they died….. and I’m not a bleep. I’ve only got close to my mum in adulthood. In childhood there was no relationship. Like nothing. I’m not being self indulgent just saying, there are lots of similarities between mine and BYG’s childhood. : she only had therapy because she was being paid . The only attachment issue she has is with the pound note.

She might choose bad boy drug dealers because she’s a user. She might pick people with shady pasts because hers is the same.

Sometimes people are just cunts 🤷🏼‍♀️.

BYG please post alien heads and revolting roasts so we can all get back to normal. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I don't feel sorry for her. Lots of people have tit childhoods and don't act like this. She's almost 40, she been an adult most of her life now and she still hasn't sorted herself out. There is no excuse for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was pushed from pillar to post, spent my childhood and teens in a various family homes then just when I formed a non toxic attachment with one parent they died….. and I’m not a bleep. I’ve only got close to my mum in adulthood. In childhood there was no relationship. Like nothing. I’m not being self indulgent just saying, there are lots of similarities between mine and BYG’s childhood. : she only had therapy because she was being paid . The only attachment issue she has is with the pound note.

She might choose bad boy drug dealers because she’s a user. She might pick people with shady pasts because hers is the same.

BYG please post alien heads and revolting roasts so we can all get back to normal. Thanks.
Yep, don’t get me wrong I’m not saying she isn’t a bleep. Adults are responsible for their own behaviour and she’s the mother now. It’s her turn to step up and be a good mother and a role model for her daughter.

Reactions: 9

You put this quite well. This is what I was getting at. she clearly felt abandoned as a child and it’s led to a series of really bad decisions in her life to this point, many of which of are her own choosing and creation. She is not very intelligent so the tools a lot of other people use to better themselves and break the cycle were not obvious to her, but also part of low self esteem is not having any faith you can make changes and that things happen TO you. Lauren is has victim mentality and I don’t think that will ever change

Reactions: 13
BYG looks deranged! Where's LaOrse's cutlery?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1516748

I can’t find the words
Ffs loz, wear something that covers your midriff if you don't like it and BREATH OUT.
You look like you're about to do yourself an injury sucking it all in.

I'm saying 'loz' , but duck knows who that is in the photo because it definitely isn't the same person overflowing from the bedsheets last week. You lost what, 5 stone in a week? And toned up? And found a new face?
Who are you and what are you doing with labored?

I really hope you cleaned that table before you left and didn't leave it to staff. Obviously you didn't clean it because you're a twit of the highest order.
As for little pastaface, that poor bairn. In so many ways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Crop top in public and her??? Wow she’s got balls. I feel sorry for the person who had to sit opposite here who must have been in pure shock when she turned up dressed like that. Whole restaurant would look at her eyes wide opened if she walked past with her gut hanging out on show like that. Not at a restaurant Goodger, not your size. Save that for the poolside. So so so chav. So so so cringe. It’s like she has the mental capacity of a teen

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ditto- similar childhood but difference is some people will do anything for money, Loz will and my sister is the same, sell anyone down the river for a note!

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I hate this whole 'I had the worlds most traumatic childhood and I got over it so you should too' thing. Maybe some people aren't as strong as you. Maybe some people lack self awareness and the ability to change and grow. My child would be absolutely bereft if I sent her off. Just because it hasn't affected you (even if you had it worse) doesn't mean it shouldn't affect someone else.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Is she trying to pass this off as a rib?

the only ribs she knows of are seasoned (or drowned in her case) in bbq sauce & purchased from Iceland
Ribs and cheekbones, does she really think people are that stupid to believe she looks like this when there have been endless photos of the real her plastered all over the media? And keeping her bruised eye out the shot! She is just one big fat joke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.