Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this psycho analysis of BYG’s childhood grates on me a bit. I had a very unconventional, at times traumatic childhood that let to daddy issues in my early 20s. My mum had bi polar when I was a kid so I lived between my dads and my nans, my dad had a couple of stints at HMP. Other stuff happened in between. I then lost him and my nana within 10 months of each other - my nana just before I was about to get married. Have a made a few crappy life choices ? Absolutely yes, do I expect people to excuse those choices because of what happened when I was a child? Absolutely bleeping not! That tit is on me! I made the conscious decision to go to therapy and keep going until I had dealt with it all.

BYG is nearing 40! She should be accountable for her own actions and choices. Maybe she is just thick, entitled and not a very nice person because that is who she is. It’s not nanny cracks fault, it’s not her dad, or mark or anybody else. It’s on her 🤷🏼‍♀️
And what’s rolling eye material is “it’s all Mark Wrights fault”. It was a young immature romance and it was scripted tv. They all acted and made up story lines to keep viewers glued to the tv. They’re all grown adults now and all accountable for their own behavior. They did things and said things they got told to do

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is on one today, definitely been reading on here! And how many times has she posted about going back to work?View attachment 1516098
I can't stand all those philosophical quotes on social media. So passive aggressive and Loz isn't a deep thinker (though she's trying to pretend she is).

Still peddling a size 8, blow dried, glamorous, cleavage out, pink-uniformed hottie as her avatar. Sigh.

Lauren hasn't changed at all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well. They are literally criminals. Sometimes, you can’t be that surprised, surely? Personally, I wouldn’t go out with a violent criminal. But each to their own. I don’t do coke either though.

To be fair, KP has already left her kids without a mother. But because she decided to put blokes and media attention ahead of them time and time again. The disfiguring surgery is one of the more endearing aspects of her ‘crazy’ life.

I couldn’t care less. He was convicted of bursting into the home of a young family with a gang. They waived imitation fire arms in their faces and threatened to kill them. He was also convicted of drug offences and dangerous driving. Quite the catch! They are all stupid for going there. He was a ticking time bomb. I am sorry he is dead. But glad he snuffed it before he killed anyone else, frankly. Because he was an evil piece of dirt.
Wasn’t that the other boyfriend joey ? I kind of remember reading about that.

Reactions: 8
Round up round up, any takers on having loz shove needles in your face, LG aesthetics is back and coming to a salon near you
Very brave person to allow this one to stick you with a needle and inject you with a potentially lethal chemical

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the Sunday that keeps on giving.

She is turning out all the inspirational memes today!

So we’ve had filtered face and tits last night, inspo quote memes today…

To finish off the holy trilogy of BYG, we’re just awaiting the goose fat potato’s and stuffing to feed the 5000

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Loz had the perfect opportunity to turn things round in a positive way when she had lachunk & what has she done?! NOTHING!! She is a lost cause if anything she'll get worse! She could have been the parent she never had 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All this psycho analysis of BYG’s childhood grates on me a bit. I had a very unconventional, at times traumatic childhood that let to daddy issues in my early 20s. My mum had bi polar when I was a kid so I lived between my dads and my nans, my dad had a couple of stints at HMP. Other stuff happened in between. I then lost him and my nana within 10 months of each other - my nana just before I was about to get married. Have a made a few crappy life choices ? Absolutely yes, do I expect people to excuse those choices because of what happened when I was a child? Absolutely bleeping not! That tit is on me! I made the conscious decision to go to therapy and keep going until I had dealt with it all.

BYG is nearing 40! She should be accountable for her own actions and choices. Maybe she is just thick, entitled and not a very nice person because that is who she is. It’s not nanny cracks fault, it’s not her dad, or mark or anybody else. It’s on her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes yes yes Hayles !! 💝🙏🙋‍♀️Bravo!! She Is vile...most people that have met her have said it!! That's entirely on her!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking forward to seeing an unfiltered photo of the fat duck to compare and contrast reality with what goes on in BYGs head. I can’t imagine a lot going on in there especially on a Sunday, it’s BYGs funday, Sunday funday, all you can eat Sunday lunch at the Toby Carvery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is on one today, definitely been reading on here! And how many times has she posted about going back to work?View attachment 1516091View attachment 1516092View attachment 1516093View attachment 1516096View attachment 1516098
Wow!!! we are being treated to ` illiterate memes heaven ` today .... Thanks BIGGG lozzzzz ... you're really spoiling us, its also comforting to know, that you read here, and react so well, to what most of us are posting, very transparent my dear 🥴 .... can you post a few hundred more, as its Sunday, and Im bored while preparing the roast chicken dinner ... can you also post your special drowned in goose fat potatoes, so I can produce the Michelin star quality ... burnt to a crisp roasties, that you often feed ... your ON and OFF .... babbi daddi ` Odd bod ` .... wonder if he's missing those hefty roast dinners, while he tucks into a late breakfast wiv ronseal amy, the bisto girl .. on this delightfully warm afternoon 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Very brave person to allow this one to stick you with a needle and inject you with a potentially lethal chemical
Is she allowed to inject Botox and fillers? I thought you had to be a medical professional in order to prescribe and use?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Pity the poor DM intern that has to trawl the z listers Instagram accounts looking for a story. When they said they wanted to be a journalist I doubt that's what they had in mind.
The poor kid is only 12 years old. Dredging through the tit in Lozza's life must make her wonder why the hell she ever wanted to be a Journo to begin with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just did a quick Google and it’s scary that there is no industry regulation. I wonder who on earth would let her near them with a needle, you’d have to be out of your mind!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just did a quick Google and it’s scary that there is no industry regulation. I wonder who on earth would let her near them with a needle, you’d have to be out of your mind!
That monstrosity cholesterol ferry has just trained to do it in a week at her own salon and had loads of young lasses doing training courses and like I said they are finished and injecting people within a week. It's disgusting. The law needs changing for this

Chloe haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lips by Lozza 🤣
Overfilled lips make her philtrum look as though she has a "bumfluff" moustache (remember the "downy fluff" teenage boys at school - trying to look manly - had on their upper lips back in the day?).

Filler migration is sooo obvious and looks terrible. The whole point of enhancements is to look better, but nobody can work out what it is.
Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 16-57-57 Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away...png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That monstrosity cholesterol ferry has just trained to do it in a week at her own salon and had loads of young lasses doing training courses and like I said they are finished and injecting people within a week. It's disgusting. The law needs changing for this

Chloe haha
I think cholesterol is correct, just by looking at her ridiculous hips

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.