Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that back to alien face filtered to duck slimmed down selfies, i knew she wouldnt change! Where has the black eye gone?!View attachment 1515012View attachment 1515030
Oh thank you loz, laureen!
Thank you.

Different shaped and sized eyes. No wonder they won't stay open, they're missing their original owners.
Pointy chin.
Tits out.
Slimmed down several sizes.
Pointy cheekbones.
Blurred features.
Someone else's nose.
Shite spelling.

Hurrah!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh thank you loz, laureen!
Thank you.

Different shaped and sized eyes. No wonder they won't stay open, they're missing their original owners.
Pointy chin.
Tits out.
Slimmed down several sizes.
Pointy cheekbones.
Blurred features.
Someone else's nose.
Shite spelling.

Hurrah!
Tits out so she’s alright! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BYG has produced filtered beyond recognition photos with misspelled words. Nature is healing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm following the match online and all I can see now is Josher. Cheers for that loz.
Any attempts at the other chap? Please?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow!
That's an outstanding photo!

There's absolutely nothing that even resembles loz.
Female, long hair, two eyes.
That's about it.

That's going to be a future classic photo.
It's brilliant.
It's funny because if you hover over the pic in the Mirror in the top right a button appears. I clicked on that which led to a visual search website which said ' Looks like BYG'. Not 'it is Loz' haha

Ironic that this photo (I've never seen it before) is in 'The Mirror' haha, this must be what she sees?

Reactions: 11
Loz now has a new tattoo on her bingo wing..
She hopes to win back Chaz when she shows it off online 😄 x

Resizer_16610434591591.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think calling Lauren a narc gives her too much credit tbf. To be a narc you have to have no regard for other people's feelings, Lauren is far too thick as pigshit to realise other people have any she should be caring about 💀 :ROFLMAO:

I mean look at Larose's party FFS, what part of that was actually about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I enjoy the narc info chat, all input welcome imo. I don't think she's a narc, i might be wrong but I thought you had to be clever enough to calculate and deceive. Is Lauren??

I wonder if byg will get back with .5 so he doesn't do a kiss and tell and spill all the unfiltered photos.
*patiently awaiting his side of the story*

She definitely has a type... must be into drugs, a cocky young chav, and preferably a criminal. Line up fellas, and bring protection.

She needs to hurry up, change and find her worth. For her and her daughters sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I enjoy the narc info chat, all input welcome imo. I don't think she's a narc, i might be wrong but I thought you had to be clever enough to calculate and deceive. Is Lauren??

I wonder if byg will get back with .5 so he doesn't do a kiss and tell and spill all the unfiltered photos.
*patiently awaiting his side of the story*

She definitely has a type... must be into drugs, a cocky young chav, and preferably a criminal. Line up fellas, and bring protection.

She needs to hurry up, change and find her worth. For her and her daughters sake.
I've not ! I've skimmed past any posts about someone's ex, on off boyf, brother, father, uncle nob head being a narc !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She knew the scrunchies were falling apart with multiple thoughts of people going too far & losing empathy too quickly 🙋🏼‍♀️, people slating her gut and gunt 🙋🏼‍♀️, people calling her a narc 🙋🏼‍♀️.

What does she do to gel them back together?… tits out, gut out, filtered to duck, brilliant illiteracy …

for that Dame Dicktard, I thank you for bringing back the OG lardy so that we, your scrunchies, can rejoice in your shitness

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She knew the scrunchies were falling apart with multiple thoughts of people going too far & losing empathy too quickly 🙋🏼‍♀️, people slating her gut and gunt 🙋🏼‍♀️, people calling her a narc 🙋🏼‍♀️.
What does she do gel them back together

tits out, gut out, filtered to duck, illiteracy …

for that Dame Dicktard, I thank you for bringing back the OG lardy so that we, your scrunchies, can rejoice in your shitness
She really knows how to bring people together. A modern day Ghandi.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sure the company that sent her the pram are thrilled they can’t even share the story because she’s put a song on the story that says “bleeping” every five seconds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m sure the company that sent her the pram are thrilled they can’t even share the story because she’s put a song on the story that says “bleeping” every five seconds.
Literally came here to say this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she has such an unhealthy obsession with the Queen of CHRISTMAS - **patent pending

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The camera is reversed the bruise is on the other eye

LG is self obsessed because she was emotionally neglected as a child and sadly not really wanted by her own mum. This means she clings on to the wrong people and is always looking for validation. The C4 therapy show was very sad, LG just can’t deal with the pain of a lot of her childhood so is always trying to find something to fill the gaps. I don’t think she’s got a PD, she’s not very bright and she’s had a really tit upbringing so she makes awful decisions that don’t make sense. Unfortunately none of the men she chooses ever have her best interests at heart and end up being abusive to her (which she thinks means they love her) I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been low level depressed for ages. She never takes advice to stick to a more normal regular lifestyle as she’s a product of her own creation now - famous for all the wrong reasons and she invests way too much time trying to turn public opinion around or photoshopping herself. It’s a very sad life

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Pity the poor DM intern that has to trawl the z listers Instagram accounts looking for a story. When they said they wanted to be a journalist I doubt that's what they had in mind.
I'm not convinced any of the DM 'writers' have qualifications or training tbh. Not in journalism anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.