Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momohawk

I was a wreck, full on mess, didn't eat, sleep, drank for months, carried a box of keepsakes round with me like a security blanket for nearly a year as I was ridiculously scared I'd forget his face and scent... It took a huge amount of time for me to even focus on getting out of bed and not thinking of how I'd top myself on a daily basis... Still hard now at times 15 years later 😐
I had about a dozen miscarriages, (maybe more but due to my brain tumour my body was f'd up from the radiotherapy and chemo and I wasn't having periods regularly). We tried for 7 years before we were finally blessed. Some miscarriages were later stage (past 14 weeks) but not classed as still births. This was over 25 years ago and they weren't really classed as important by the hospital, just 'one of those things'. I finally fell pregnant to my wonderful son when I was 31 but worried every minute I was pregnant that something would happen. I got really bad pre-eclampsia and almost died when he was induced at 8 weeks prem and had a C section as he was in distress. I never fell pregnant again after that as my body went into pre-menopause.
I know I can't speak of BYG's experience but our experience (Hub and I) must have been very similar. As a believer in God I couldn't understand why he would let me experience pregnancy without letting me become a mother. Also as a primary school teacher in a rough area I'd see kids walking to school age 4 on their own, one of 8, who were dirty and hungry (generalising of course- not all were like this), so I felt twice as worse seeing these mum's with multiple kids who didn't seem to appreciate what they'd got.
Personally I kept it all in. Not good I know but especially with miscarriages in those days no one talked about it. Either people said nothing, avoided me or said things like 'Better luck next time' or 'It's God's way' or even 'You wouldn't want a disabled baby would you? This is God's way of getting rid of disabled babies'. I know these kind of things aren't said to still birth mums but it was damn hard for us every time, and worse still every time I got pregnant. Everywhere I looked all I saw were pregnant mums, crying babies, and on TV, adverts for pampers etc. It was weird.
I also felt terribly guilty because I know it was my illnesses and treatments that were causing the miscarriages. When our son was born I also thought he was going to die like all the others and I hardly ate or slept for at least 3 weeks when he came home from hospital. I cherished every moment with him (and still do even though he's got his own place now). I truly feel for BYG and I just hope she doesn't use this (as we will see it) to make money.
Sadly my super fit husband died from bowel cancer when our son was 7. He was a fantastic dad. His son is just like him. He's 22 now and a copper. I'm so proud. Despite being 3lb 9oz at birth he's now a strapping 6 footer. He was small but perfectly formed. He has sticky out ears like his grandad but that made him even cuter in my mind. I could have burst with pride every moment of his life, and now knowing what a good lad he's turned into, his dad will be overjoyed in heaven watching his mini me flourish.
From his dad's death to his funeral I was on auto pilot, more so to bring an ounce of normalcy to his son. I cried buckets of tears, we both did, but I tried to keep mine in for his son's sake. I didn't want to see anyone. I wanted to just sit or watch TV holding our son. It's different with Larose. She won't know why mummy's sad or crying. At his dad's funeral (I can only make this comparison) I put on a nice dress (no make up or hairdo) and tried to hold it together. I managed to do this until my son asked to kiss his daddy one last time. He gave him things to put in his coffin- his 50p spends (so he could buy stuff in heaven) and a spud gun so he could shoot the zombies in the cemetery, a Man U scarf to keep him warm and he also gave him half of his Blankie that he slept with still every night so he could sleep well. Kids are the best at coping with death of a loved one. They are pragmatic. Cherishing him helped a lot and I do hope BYG will do the same with Larose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

absolute-omnishambles

I know someone who still has a photo of her baby that was born at 6 months (and didn't survive) on top of her tv, it's been there for 25 years and she had two other healthy kids after that. It's not good i can't look at it
That is her baby.

I’m sorry that it’s not palatable for you, but she doesn’t have a 1st day of school picture or a happy snap of her baby at a water park or at Nativity play dressed as a sheep. That’s all the woman has.

Her having ‘two healthy kids’ does not mean she should not display her baby in her home dare it offend visitors.

I understand stillborn babies can be born in varying states and I have seen photos of friends darling babies- however, I look and I acknowledge. Any initial discomfort about a baby’s discolouring or tiny size just doesn’t come it.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Anna666

VIP Member
Bit of a sensitive question –

To those of you who’ve lost babies, how did you cope immediately after? Did you have to put on a happy face & act normal? The way BYG & Chaz are acting is just odd… I understand it’s Lalightsareonbutnobodieshome birthday but like…. It’s all just weird to me??????? I’ve never lost a child, although I am a mother. 2(?) weeks ago, she was holding her dead baby in hospital and now they’re off their faces on coke begging for party favors and shit idk. It all feels so off man…
I had to be heavily sedated for a while, as I was trying to kill myself, my 3 sisters stayed with me for months in order to watch me .... I collapsed on the day of his funeral and on doctors advice, I didn't attend .... I was a BIG FUCKING MESS for a very long time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, keep it respectful to everyone involved.

Stop with the posting demanding the thread is locked. We really can't win on this - if we locked it for a month we'd probably still get complaints that it should be longer. This is someone who's a public figure and people are discussing over social media and comment sections.

If the thread isn't for you, that's understandable and it may be best not to read it.

These arguments need to stop. If there's a comment you think needs to be looked at hit report and ignore it. Moving to quieter threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
In the DM again with the candle picture. This is just going to be a daily occurrence now 🙄🙄🙄. She must be loving the attention and extra followers etc otherwise u just wouldn’t do it.
It truly is sickening. It's triggered me tonight. Have just played my baby's funeral song. 😢😢 Her tiny white coffin that I carried. All this is for is publicity and paper rectangles (money). They disgust me. That pap walk she did. Those cunts have no souls. 😒 I am done. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Chinner80

What is the big cream box the books are laid on? It says sweet dreams on it. Wonder if its a memory box?
Its what the hospital give you, it has a lock of hair, hand and feet prints, blanket the baby would have been wrapped in and other little mementos to remember baby. I carried mine with me everywhere for a year

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made a birthday card for LaLambchop..sadly it took ages as I had to add and edit each balloon letter and it didn't come out as good as I hoped I also made a few mistakes. Oh well Happy Birthday LaLambchop x ❤

Resizer_16582795251111.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Have any of you ever lost babies? Cause I have and the grief is horrific. You don’t know how you’d all act. I still go out and do normal things because you have to carry on. If she wasn’t playing with Larose and locked herself away you’d all be having a go at her, have some bloody respect!
I lost my daughter. I carried her small white coffin. I know the grief and stayed dignified. Ten years on I still am and always will grieve until we meet again. The display today was dusgusting. You must have a very low moral bar. It wasn't respectful to her angel baby. It was fucked up! It wasn't easy viewing. And YOU ASK US TO SHOW RESPECT. WTAF???

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member

" BIG SIGH " most of us called it ... honestly unreal ( I hoped I was wrong ) ... just another set up pap shoot, face full of slap .... filtered to heck, wearing all black, hand on stomach .. she has NO FUCKIN SHAME! neither does that weasel moleman .... she will be dinning on this tragedy for a long time to come 🤷‍♀️ two weeks in ` business as usual ` as predicted and dont be surprised a new pregnancy announced ... coming soon :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I think we all had high hopes of this being the making of BYG…. A new personality, renewed career with an actual meaning and purpose raising awareness etc. Alas, she’s the same vacuous cretin she’s always been.

And im going to just say it so buckle up and clutch your pearls.

My honest completely unfounded opinion is that I don’t think she partook in all of the healthcare offered to pregnant women, maternity, antenatal, therapies, vaccines(anti d, hep, vitamin k), because she’s such a dumb fuck she thinks she knows better, dosent want to be told, or seen out and/or have habits questioned and blood tested.

There. Come at me I’ll fight every single one of you on it, but give me 3-5 business days to respond cuz I’m currently dealing with my kids summer hols. Cheers dolls x

• Haha
  • Heart

Mosescat

She didn’t even shut the front door behind her when she went out for her pap walk, the stomach holding really doesn’t sit well with me.
The stomach holding does not sit well with me either. Posed for an effect, for money. Two weeks after the loss of her newborn. This is an obvious staged and arranged pap walk. All the comments on DM stating 'Leave her alone, she asked for privacy' have no idea.

Full face of make up enough for a studio photo shoot two weeks after the death of her new born baby
Photos edited to hell and high water (but not credited to Backgrid for once, who obviously took these photos). Despite being in 'mourning' on the loss of her beautiful little girl, to be savvy, despite her 'grief' that staged pictures so soon after the loss of Lorena would not go down well
Hair freshly styled by a professional (remember the unwashed hay stack she sported a few months ago when at the garage, not knowing some one was lurking with a camera)
The facial expressions. For someone who asked for privacy, she sure as hell doesn't look annoyed that a pap is intrusively taking numerous pictures at such a devastating time. In fact she shows no emotion at all, just poses. Two weeks after the death of Lorena.
The permanent phone pose (never on the phone when papped by the Peskies with their wind machines)
And the obvious clue this is a five minute staged walk for arranged photo purposes? Braless. We leak milk. Yes, we can be given medication to halt milk flow. Her boobs will also be very tender. And she goes braless in sheer clothing with full on nips. For her 'subs'. Two weeks after Lorena's death.

I make no excuse for the use of commas around the words Mourning and Grief.
This is an arranged, posed photo shoot for money, using her deceased new born baby for cash. It fucking sickens me.
I don't give a flying fart if this is her only income. Over the 12 years since first appearing on Towie, she will have made more than I will make in a lifetime, and I work hard. She squandered it. Tough. And don't even get me started on the fact that he is logging onto OF less than two weeks after the death of his daughter

Little LaRose is being filtered already, poor little love. Her mother cannot even spell her name correctly.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Putting the coke taking aside for a sec 😳 their behaviour is completely off. They are not grieving parents idk if that sounds odd but they’re not. They couldn’t give a shit about the child who’s just lost it’s life, it was TWO WEEKS AGO & all they’ve done since is go on OF, post on insta about loving herself & beg for free balloons now having a coked up party round there’s with mates. I don’t give a fuck if it’s the other baby’s bday. If they were truly grieving the loss of their newborn they’d have had a private day just the 3 of them to make it nice for her but wouldn’t have physically or mentally managed all this. Something is very very wrong with them, it’s truly disturbing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Chinner80

Bit of a sensitive question –

To those of you who’ve lost babies, how did you cope immediately after? Did you have to put on a happy face & act normal? The way BYG & Chaz are acting is just odd… I understand it’s Lalightsareonbutnobodieshome birthday but like…. It’s all just weird to me??????? I’ve never lost a child, although I am a mother. 2(?) weeks ago, she was holding her dead baby in hospital and now they’re off their faces on coke begging for party favors and shit idk. It all feels so off man…
I was a wreck, full on mess, didn't eat, sleep, drank for months, carried a box of keepsakes round with me like a security blanket for nearly a year as I was ridiculously scared I'd forget his face and scent... It took a huge amount of time for me to even focus on getting out of bed and not thinking of how I'd top myself on a daily basis... Still hard now at times 15 years later 😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
That is her baby.

I’m sorry that it’s not palatable for you, but she doesn’t have a 1st day of school picture or a happy snap of her baby at a water park or at Nativity play dressed as a sheep. That’s all the woman has.

Her having ‘two healthy kids’ does not mean she should not display her baby in her home dare it offend visitors.

I understand stillborn babies can be born in varying states and I have seen photos of friends darling babies- however, I look and I acknowledge. Any initial discomfort about a baby’s discolouring or tiny size just doesn’t come it.
I have a photo of my daughter who was stillborn at 6 months, 18 years ago, on display. She is my daughter and to me she is one if the most beautiful babies in the world. She was so malformed internally she was incompatible with life. Thank you for being so understanding, I wish everyone could be like that <3

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48