Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get how they are out at a farm etc for her birthday ate out now on a fun little train etc and looks like fun for the wee one and he’s been on OF in the last hour. Just nope. No no no.

Also the need to share all on insta??? ESP right now. She wants privacy but knows it’ll be in the Daily Fail no doubt. I was really hoping she would just stopped screaming out for attention and publicity for a wee while like a few months. . But nope.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I just don’t get how they are out at a farm etc for her birthday ate out now on a fun little train etc and looks like fun for the wee one and he’s been on OF in the last hour. Just nope. No no no.
ewww hes an absolute pig, immature man child. Hope she dumps his sink bothering ass

Reactions: 14
The filtering of Larose is disgusting. Lauren is basically telling the world she doesn't like the way her child looks. It's awful. Larose will grow up with all sorts of insecurities due to her own mother.

Reactions: 26
People need to remember, that she and ` nana CRACK ` were taking selfies pulling silly faces, trying to look sexy at her grans funeral, posted over social media, and the press were also there 🤷‍♀️ .... so NOTHING surprises me with her ... begging balloons, hoping that the company will offer to do the whole thing for free, is not against lozzzas ` non existent ` moral compass ... blagging free stuff and playing on peoples emotions and decency, is not beyond her, or her ilk!! ... some people see the opportunity in anything, to get what they want ... no matter the situation ... there is NO SHAME in their game
She also took the rings off her dead Nan's finger.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thought she was staying off insta and didn't want any publicity, all the photos are for publicity. Still don't know what lachunk actually looks like as 3very single photo is filtered. Imagine mates taking pics of your child and you say filter it. The poor kid on the train looks ill, dark circles under her eyes and just pretty unresponsive. She's back guys and she is gonna be insufferable

Reactions: 19
Still nothing to do with being vaccinated/unvaccinated
Yes it is. Severe complications are more common in the unvaccinated as reported in the BMJ mentioned by @mrbusiness. Nature in Jan also reported that unvaccinated women with covid were far more likely to have a stillborn infant or one that dies in the first month.

Lauren chose to be unvaccinated as lots of people do. I'm sure nobody would blame anyone for not wanting to risk vaccination during pregnancy but for Lauren it wasn't about sensible weighing up of risks was it? She publicised her choice and joked about it on Insta like all the other unhelpful antivax huns.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes it is. Severe complications are more common in the unvaccinated as reported in the BMJ mentioned by @mrbusiness. Nature in Jan also reported that unvaccinated women with covid were far more likely to have a stillborn infant or one that dies in the first month.

Lauren chose to be unvaccinated as lots of people do. I'm sure nobody would blame anyone for not wanting to risk vaccination during pregnancy but for Lauren it wasn't about sensible weighing up of risks was it? She publicised her choice and joked about it on Insta like all the other unhelpful antivax huns.
Oh give over 🤣
Each to their own regarding the covid jab. Lots of people including me didn't have it, due to not having enough information about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Yeah she joked about it didn't she. Says it all

Reactions: 4
The filtering of Larose is disgusting. Lauren is basically telling the world she doesn't like the way her child looks. It's awful. Larose will grow up with all sorts of insecurities due to her own mother.
It's just history repeating itself!

Reactions: 5

I’m afraid if someone is very anti-vax no amount of evidence will be enough to convince them otherwise. I’m party to feedback about COVID cases as part of my job, trends, data, particular patient outcomes and there have been some cases of women in the third trimester getting COVID and having severe complications because of it including loss of their babies. These extreme (but rare) cases were in unvaccinated patients.

It is a personal choice whether you have the vaccine. I wouldn’t dream of telling someone what to do about that other than to make an informed decision based on reliable evidence. I wouldn’t laugh at others for their choice either - find that really juvenile behaviour.

Reactions: 27
I don't know who's looking at Charles only fans his legs are massive and female looking like Arg"s used to be 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's thanks to fuckwits like Loz and the anti vax brigade that polio, after having been eradicated for hundreds of years, has made a recent comeback. These people have influence and people will be taken in by what they say. People can make whatever choice they wish but if they make that choice public, they need to expect people to react.

Nice to see Lasagnechipsnpeez looking bonny on her birthday anyway.

Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220720_153827_com.android.chrome_edit_1604027644711493.jpg

Blimey there's some brutal photoshopping going on there!

It's her birthday ffs, leave the poor mite alone for just one day.

If you want to change something, how about binning the godawful chav band and socks?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Strap her in FFS!
Just feel so sad every time I look at that baby 🥺 she’s flopped forward in the pram, listless & un-engaged with her surroundings. Same on the swings, just slumped to the side, not even smiling! My baby would be holding on to the swings laughing his head off at that age……if she’s a bit slower developmentally, why doesn’t someone help to prop her up ffs! It’s nice to see her out of the house for once but my god help the poor little mite & engage with her instead of filming her with that tragic blank look on her face!

Reactions: 25
You would think on her birthday of all days that they put the phone away and spend time with the baby. She has no chance does she ☹

Reactions: 14
LaOrse really doesn't look happy. Then again, not surprising wearing that awful bow in this heat. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just feel so sad every time I look at that baby 🥺 she’s flopped forward in the pram, listless & un-engaged with her surroundings. Same on the swings, just slumped to the side, not even smiling! My baby would be holding on to the swings laughing his head off at that age……if she’s a bit slower developmentally, why doesn’t someone help to prop her up ffs! It’s nice to see her out of the house for once but my god help the poor little mite & engage with her instead of filming her with that tragic blank look on her face!
First time I have ever looked at Lauren IG and I did wonder if the child has issues holding her self up. As I found it weird being slumped on both the pram and the swing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.