Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LaOrse really doesn't look happy. Then again, not surprising wearing that awful bow in this heat. šŸ˜’
View attachment 1431892
Lapoorsod looks SO unhappy. Sheā€™s literally like ā€œGet this bleeping thing off my head and stop shoving that phone in my face, Motherā€

Iā€™ve never seen a more disengaged child.

And ā€œmy little lovers special dayā€? What the duck?

Reactions: 21
Putting the coke taking aside for a sec šŸ˜³ their behaviour is completely off. They are not grieving parents idk if that sounds odd but theyā€™re not. They couldnā€™t give a tit about the child whoā€™s just lost itā€™s life, it was TWO WEEKS AGO & all theyā€™ve done since is go on OF, post on insta about loving herself & beg for free balloons now having a coked up party round thereā€™s with mates. I donā€™t give a duck if itā€™s the other babyā€™s bday. If they were truly grieving the loss of their newborn theyā€™d have had a private day just the 3 of them to make it nice for her but wouldnā€™t have physically or mentally managed all this. Something is very very wrong with them, itā€™s truly disturbing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Got a point 5 int ya
Bubba
Larose

I mean is anyone seriously surprised. She always sounds nasaly for a reasonā€¦

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Has anyone called them out for it? Seriously tempted to reply and ask if heā€™s enjoyed his coke. bleeping disgusting chavs. They donā€™t deserve Larose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone called them out for it? Seriously tempted to reply and ask if heā€™s enjoyed his coke. bleeping disgusting chavs. They donā€™t deserve Larose.
Youā€™ll get blocked.
She blocks people for politely suggesting ti donate one of her three gifted breast pumps to someone in need.

Also Iā€™ve never seen a child look so miserable on their birthday, on a train ride, on a swing etc
Larose was looking so happy the last weekā€¦ but now she is back to looking lafedthefuckup

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
youā€™ll get blocked in an instant. Better off sending the clip to the red tops

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im not remotely surprised by their behaviour

less than 2 weeks have passed and this is them. Iā€™ve grieved longer and in private for a pet. Some folk need to be sterilised

i bet LaRose will be referring to womb carrier as Lauren before sheā€™s at secondary school

youā€™ll get blocked in an instant. Better off sending the clip to the red tops
Sheā€™s already blocked me, so only seen the story from the clip posted on here. Iā€™ll resist messaging him in case he does the same šŸ˜‚

Sending to the red tops a good idea, they canā€™t get away with this.

The sad thing is, I fear they arenā€™t they only parents who do this šŸ˜” Poor kids.

• Sad
Bit of a sensitive question ā€“

To those of you whoā€™ve lost babies, how did you cope immediately after? Did you have to put on a happy face & act normal? The way BYG & Chaz are acting is just oddā€¦ I understand itā€™s Lalightsareonbutnobodieshome birthday but likeā€¦. Itā€™s all just weird to me??????? Iā€™ve never lost a child, although I am a mother. 2(?) weeks ago, she was holding her dead baby in hospital and now theyā€™re off their faces on coke begging for party favors and tit idk. It all feels so off manā€¦
I miscarried at 5 months pregnant and was not right for ages . My hormones was all over the place , I would be out and see a baby and get upset šŸ˜¢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have no real experience of people who suffer from addictions - but is it possible people addicted to cocaine would essentially disassociate from reality? So Lorena dying could be soā€¦ trivial? to them, because theyā€™re potentially addicts? I suffer quite badly with intrusive thoughts, and often they involve my little girl, the thought of anything happening to her induces a panic attackā€¦ I really canā€™t even imagine being handed my dead baby, spending time with them and leaving the hospital without them, and then essentially living my life as normal - even with another child at home. Something is really wrong hereā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nothing surprises me with these two grim shitheads. They are disgusting, dense and need to give their heads a wobble.
I feel sorry for Larose having these two as parents, she has such a small chance of having a half decent childhood and will likely follow in her parents footsteps. Very sad state of affairs.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Also, bless ALL of you whoā€™ve suffered losses, Iā€™m truly so beyond sorry that youā€™ve had to experience such an awful thing. Really appreciate you all being so willing & open to sharing your stories. šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More fisty cuffs later then , pictures taken down by the morning šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøAnd quotes !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lapoorsod looks SO unhappy. Sheā€™s literally like ā€œGet this bleeping thing off my head and stop shoving that phone in my face, Motherā€

Iā€™ve never seen a more disengaged child.

And ā€œmy little lovers special dayā€? What the duck?
Iā€™m actually pretty shocked. I came on here to see what was going on after 2 weeks thinking bless her, at least she has another little one to pull her through but it just absolutely baffles me how people move on like that. I would be absolutely destroyed. However she might just be making an effort as she doesnā€™t want Larose to feel any negativity.

Reactions: 10
I hope Charlie's didn't mistake the sheep feeding station for a glory hole šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I'll see myself outšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I just watched it and thought IT'S A GLORY HOLE :oops:

Then I felt a bit bad.. but then I saw you thought it too so now I feel better, thanks Smelly xx

What possessed him to stand there like that. Unless it's to tempt a very specific type of gay chap to his OF, or he's just gormless, who knows with this pair.

This sex worker/ family blog hybrid business model they have going is just mind-boggling :(

I have no real experience of people who suffer from addictions - but is it possible people addicted to cocaine would essentially disassociate from reality? So Lorena dying could be soā€¦ trivial? to them, because theyā€™re potentially addicts? I suffer quite badly with intrusive thoughts, and often they involve my little girl, the thought of anything happening to her induces a panic attackā€¦ I really canā€™t even imagine being handed my dead baby, spending time with them and leaving the hospital without them, and then essentially living my life as normal - even with another child at home. Something is really wrong hereā€¦
Yes. Iā€™m actually working with a family who lost their only child suddenly this year. Both are substance abusers. They are completely emotionless and under reactive but itā€™s quite common in people who misuse drugs although Loz wouldnā€™t be anywhere near as severe. I canā€™t really understand it either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.