Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And here it is … we all called it.
So according to the article Lorena was 9lb when she was born and Lauren was going to have a home birth until her midwife couldn't detect a heartbeat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
God she's vile. Just vile. Her baby hasn't even been dead a month and she's posing for The Sun with a full face of make up and trout pout.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I think she’d take coke. If you like it and an addict (of sorts) then other things take a back seat dont they?

She is a smoker
She is a drinker
She injected tit into her face
Her food lifestyle was tit
She turned her normal size body frame into one that’s clinically obese - I’d say morbid for giggles

Im not going to give my 2 pennies on the cause of death, because 1.) like others have said it’s no one’s business and 2.) I don’t care to know either.

i don’t think she’ll deem her choices as wrong and in my eyes she’s paid the ultimate price. My empathy probably lasted longer than her own public grieving and she can get a vicious case of heart burn from her potatoes as far As I’m concerned
Who cooks a roast dinner in this heat anyway? Sod that. Salad for me!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Up

Just came to say the same 🤦🏻‍♀️
So she was having a home birth but they couldn't find a heartbeat and her waters broke twice on two days. I'm no medical expert so can't comment. See she has a full face of makeup on and that stuff smile. She's going to raise awareness, let's wait and see.

Reactions: 17
So she didn't want to go into detail but she did a pap walk and a Sun interview last week with details... surely a PM would be done regardless to find out what happ not if someone wants one or not (pls correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, do I create another thread with just a number do you think or do we go back putting titles?

Reactions: 14
Up

Just came to say the same 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did think maybe she had died inhaling the meconium? But she lost the heartbeat so she wasn't alive when she was born then? And her waters broke 2 days before the birth?? Thats bad right?

Reactions: 13
So according to the article Lorena was 9lb when she was born and Lauren was going to have a home birth until her midwife couldn't detect a heartbeat.
Didn't her post announcing Lorena's death say the birth went normally? She said there were no complications and she was born healthy. I'm confused. From this story, its sounds like the birth went wrong and Lorena died literally within minutes of birth, either barely breathing or not breathing at all. I get she didn't want to go into detail so soon after the tragedy but this story seems to completely contradict her original post. I feel for her as the birth does sound like it was quite traumatic.

Reactions: 31
I did think maybe she had died inhaling the meconium? But she lost the heartbeat so she wasn't alive when she was born then? And her waters broke 2 days before the birth?? Thats bad right?
It looks like Lorena was alive as she had a heartbeat two days before her birth and the day before but on the day Lauren gave birth the midwife couldn't hear Lorena's heartbeat. It does sound like Lorena wasn't alive though when Lauren gave birth as the doctors were immediately doing chest compressions and giving her adrenaline.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
NEW THREAD

Reactions: 1
they normally give you 24hrs to deliver the baby once your waters break (any, front, hind, doesn’t matter) as there is an increased risk of infection.

If you don’t go into labour within that time they will want to induce you as per NICE guidelines. Women are of course able to decline induction but they normally will be asked to agree to additional monitoring etc. at this point a home birth is usually out the window/not recomended.

Important to stress, women are entitled to decide on their own care, and decline interventions but this is done against medical guidance.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.