Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a sensitive question –

To those of you who’ve lost babies, how did you cope immediately after? Did you have to put on a happy face & act normal? The way BYG & Chaz are acting is just odd… I understand it’s Lalightsareonbutnobodieshome birthday but like…. It’s all just weird to me??????? I’ve never lost a child, although I am a mother. 2(?) weeks ago, she was holding her dead baby in hospital and now they’re off their faces on coke begging for party favors and tit idk. It all feels so off man…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
We stopped for petrol today and ended up in the middle of a live crime scene.

Betcha jealous loz, your petrol station pap walks were never that exciting.

Sadly I wasn't wearing a polyester all in one and nana trainers, so I stayed in the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

To those of you who’ve lost babies, how did you cope immediately after? Did you have to put on a happy face & act normal? The way BYG & Chaz are acting is just odd… I understand it’s Lalightsareonbutnobodieshome birthday but like…. It’s all just weird to me??????? I’ve never lost a child, although I am a mother. 2(?) weeks ago, she was holding her dead baby in hospital and now they’re off their faces on coke begging for party favors and tit idk. It all feels so off man…
I had to be heavily sedated for a while, as I was trying to kill myself, my 3 sisters stayed with me for months in order to watch me .... I collapsed on the day of his funeral and on doctors advice, I didn't attend .... I was a BIG bleeping MESS for a very long time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Evening all, I’m going to catch up on the thread in a min. I came over really sad last night seeing the balloon story. To think that home should’ve had a new baby in it, ‘new baby’ balloons and probably a ‘sister’ card to Larose :( sorry if that comes across as insensitive or morbid. I do hope they’ve managed some happy moments today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The thought of having to clear out the newborn sized clothes that were meant for her, the newborn size nappies, the pram. I wouldn’t be a functioning human for a very long time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't believe my ears!!! On the farm for your daughter's birthday and asking for a .5!!!! I dabbled with cocaine (not proud of this) when I was in my abusive relationship in my early twenties. It is a very, very addictive substance and it took me a while and a lot of therapy to stop. I just can't think of anything else this would refer to. My ex used to call his dealer and ask for it in that exact way as well, very impersonal and almost robotic.

I am trying not to be judgemental as they've just lost a child and I guess that makes people turn to drugs and alcohol, but there's a time and a place. If they're on the sniff, that's their business, but don't do it on a farm. Tacky and classless.

Reactions: 22
I can't believe my ears!!! On the farm for your daughter's birthday and asking for a .5!!!! I dabbled with cocaine (not proud of this) when I was in my abusive relationship in my early twenties. It is a very, very addictive substance and it took me a while and a lot of therapy to stop. I just can't think of anything else this would refer to. My ex used to call his dealer and ask for it in that exact way as well, very impersonal and almost robotic.

I am trying not to be judgemental as they've just lost a child and I guess that makes people turn to drugs and alcohol, but there's a time and a place. If they're on the sniff, that's their business, but don't do it on a farm. Tacky and classless.
If he was grief stricken, crying and obviously in a bad way I’d agree. And I know people can put a brave face on it but he sounds like he’s ordering a pint.

• Sad
Surely he can't actually mean a ".5 gram" no way 😳

There's coping with grief then there's doing lines on your daughter's birthday WTF

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, turn it in L’arge. Has there ever been a more inappropriate guy? Fiddling with his little fella days after his bereavement and now ringing in his nose bag order on a day out at the farm for his daughter’s 1st birthday. Sorry but I’m laughing 😂 what the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I was a wreck, full on mess, didn't eat, sleep, drank for months, carried a box of keepsakes round with me like a security blanket for nearly a year as I was ridiculously scared I'd forget his face and scent... It took a huge amount of time for me to even focus on getting out of bed and not thinking of how I'd top myself on a daily basis... Still hard now at times 15 years later 😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
He says hello twice like he is waiting for somebody to answer on the phone. Well it sounds like it anyway
He doesnt say hello, he is clearly asking Lozza, unless nanny crack was there and he was asking her. Funny how they both suddenly say Larose like they realise she was filming 🤔

Reactions: 19
So they are round someone's house with the kids. They will have picked the coke up and let the kids run wild while they sniff. Cunts

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I was a wreck, full on mess, didn't eat, sleep, drank for months, carried a box of keepsakes round with me like a security blanket for nearly a year as I was ridiculously scared I'd forget his face and scent... It took a huge amount of time for me to even focus on getting out of bed and not thinking of how I'd top myself on a daily basis... Still hard now at times 15 years later 😐
26yrs later and two more children .... I still sometimes cry for my baby boy, for the man he would be now ... the life he never had ... It never leaves you .... sending you tight hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
He doesnt say hello, he is clearly asking Lozza, unless nanny crack was there and he was asking her. Funny how they both suddenly say Larose like they realise she was filming 🤔
Must be my ears... Anyway its still vile either way

Reactions: 7
26yrs later and two more children .... I still sometimes cry for my baby boy, for the man he would be now ... the life he never had ... It never leaves you .... sending you tight hugs ❤❤❤
Ladies I think you are both incredibly brave sharing your stories ❤ Much love to you both and your beautiful boys

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep!!! I million per cent heard it earlier on his stories!! 🤬🤬😡 thought I was making it up.... so glad you all heard it too

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I got a feeling that it wasn’t just the 3 of them at the farm. When have they ever just gone out alone? They always have some ‘friends’ with them. Maybe he was talking to one of them? Either way it was defo a ‘just checking you’ve got it’ kinda thing. Exactly the same way as you would ask ‘you packed the nappies, yeah?’

F95A1BE8-154B-400B-B251-EF457CA077F0.jpeg

This picture of LaBirthday with the TV remote in hand looking cheesed off made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.