Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she films that baby without even speaking to her, the poor little one is just left stranded with no interaction! It’s like she doesn’t even know how to speak to her, just points the phone at her constantly. It’s all so bloody sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Watching Laorse clinging onto that grey sharp edged mirrored tit worries me so much, she could so easily slip and hit her head on the corners, where are the corner protectors? My house was covered in those ones that looked liked hands from ikea. Yes they are unsightly but they protect your child so you put up with them for the short time they are small.

Reactions: 32
Watching Laorse clinging onto that grey sharp edged mirrored tit worries me so much, she could so easily slip and hit her head on the corners, where are the corner protectors? My house was covered in those ones that looked liked hands from ikea. Yes they are unsightly but they protect your child so you put up with them for the short time they are small.
Especially since her baby grow was too long making it a tripping hazard!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hasn’t BYG got form for the good ‘ole excuse of ‘Been let down last minute.’(?) She’s done it numerous times (for blowdry’s, make-up artists, photographers) and it’s become more than a well worn pattern now.

Why can’t she just be honest and not throw in her usual spin with regards being ‘let down last minute?’ Nobody would blame her if she told the truth after the tragic week she’s had, and I imagine many balloon companies would gift them to her in good grace, sans her need to write the usual and now quite comical ‘I’ve been let down at the last minute’ bollocks?

It’s just baffling to me that she’s sitting there thinking up a narrative of how to beg balloons when the truth would do just fine. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
A few months ago she posted a story on IG about the fact she was already ‘collaborating’ with 2 companies on Larose’s birthday (I think it was in response to a request she claimed to have from a different company to get involved) but there was still time for others to make their offers. Haven’t tracked it down but I’m sure it was posted on here.

Next thing was a beg for a venue:
1965BC58-C05F-43A5-9AA1-AFC31869A9FD.jpeg

Then she said she had a venue she was “working with” but was on the beg for a free bar and DJ:

077C0EB9-DF08-4A7D-9781-25A77422B54B.png

She has by all accounts been planning this for months so will be interesting where they end up. No one could blame them for keeping it a small event at home.

I would want to pay for my child’s birthday myself rather than beg whatever I could secure for free. It would also mean she’d be much less likely to be “let down” all the time. I imagine what actually happens is that her demands grow and the person who agreed initially to provide something ends up saying I can’t do that for free so you’ll need to pay for extras, or no because they’re sick of the diva attitude.

Reactions: 26
A few months ago she posted a story on IG about the fact she was already ‘collaborating’ with 2 companies on Larose’s birthday (I think it was in response to a request she claimed to have from a different company to get involved) but there was still time for others to make their offers. Haven’t tracked it down but I’m sure it was posted on here.

View attachment 1431214

Then she said she had a venue she was “working with” but was on the beg for a free bar and DJ:

View attachment 1431223

She has by all accounts been planning this for months so will be interesting where they end up. No one could blame them for keeping it a small event at home.

I would want to pay for my child’s birthday myself rather than beg whatever I could secure for free. It would also mean she’d be much less likely to be “let down” all the time. I imagine what actually happens is that her demands grow and the person who agreed initially to provide something ends up saying I can’t do that for free so you’ll need to pay for extras, or no because they’re sick of the diva attitude.
It's highly embarrassing to think that her child's first bday will all be gifted. Especially when there is absolutely no need, the child is one. It's all for herself and to brag online. Pathetic.

Reactions: 21
She's sharing of lachuck on her stories & in nearly all of them she's not smiling dead behind the eyes & sad looking 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Happy 1st Birthday LaPhotoshoppedOnceAgain!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it’s grim of her sister to post an image of Lasagne being held by a very pregnant Lauren. Why not just one of her by herself?

Reactions: 16
Aww LaRose is a cutie Happy Birthday little chunk (i mean that in the loveliest way, babies should be chunks), i see her mother has brought her some clothes, too big this time, trip hazard with all that mirrored crap, but at least her she'll keep her toes from dropping off because of the loss of circulation.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone done a bday post on BYG's stories where poor LaRose isn't filtered? Maybe Lauren's sisters one? The rest all look like they're filtered. Such a shame poor girl. Anyway happy bday little lady, I hope your life isnt as much of a car crash as we all fear it will be

Reactions: 11
I don't understand the need to post endless photos. We know the baby is 1. Just get off social media for the day and spend the day with your baby.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 1431214

View attachment 1431223

Posh totz.

Sounds classy, sign me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hasn’t BYG got form for the good ‘ole excuse of ‘Been let down last minute.’(?) She’s done it numerous times (for blowdry’s, make-up artists, photographers) and it’s become more than a well worn pattern now.
TBH, if I was a beauty business, Id want to leave her hanging too - for amusement purposes

not kid related though, but if I wanted to take money off that adult thing then I’d give her a full price quote, require full payment upfront and have it contracted that she’s not to tag my business in any sense and it’s just a business transaction

If the business existed then they’ve clearly woken up

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else looking at those corners of those boxes and thinking it’s dangerous 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
At least when LaNoClothesThatFit falls and breaks her teeth she can use Ch'arg's false Turkey Teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure today must be very hard for her. I'd say there is a photoshoot arranged for one of the rags and she probably feels she has to go ahead with it. I'm sure there is a part of her that probably just wants to tell everyone to piss off. I hope LaRose has a lovely day and it isn't too hard on Lauren and Charles. This is not the day they imagined it was going to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fair play to her for taking Laburfday out for the day, can’t imagine how hard it must be to even leave the house so credit where it’s due.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.