Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel it’s important to add, as I seen it mentioned in the previous thread, I would be very surprised if this thread had anything to do with this awful tragedy (in terms of stress to Lauren etc) – It would appear Lorena was born without complications and has died two days after her birth, and although we cannot speculate, I beg you ALL to not feel any sort of guilt for this or to blame yourselves.
100% - Lauren had a seemingly tough pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
According to Lauren’s post everything was fine. To lose a baby like that without warning must be one of the worst things a parent can go through. I really hope they get all the answers and support they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And tattlers, I don’t watch this thread but kudos for you all to close the other thread and make another one for respectful comments❤

Reactions: 60
No matter what we may think of Lauren and Charles, no parent deserves to go through this agony! RIP, little one.💐

Reactions: 30
I won’t be the only poster here in tears because of this, I’m sure. I think I speak for us all when I say none of us ever wished harm on her or her family. It’s heartbreaking. None of this seems right any more :/

• Heart
Reactions: 68
An incredibly sad event for this poor family. I hope she has some good strong supportive people in her life. This is terrible news.

Reactions: 11
I read it as it’s been announced 2 days after birth, not that she died 2 days after birth

Not news anyone wants to read, no matter what you think of them. Hope she’s got a good support system around her

Reactions: 28
I never read Lauren’s threads and I’m not a fan but my heart truly goes out to her and her family. Less than a week since Jake and now her daughter. I know she wasn’t with Jake but it’s still a hard thing to come to terms with, losing someone you love. I feel for the poor girl, no one should have to go through losing a child. It’s such a cruel world. I hope they get the support they need

Reactions: 40
Horrendously sad news for them. Hope they are both well supported.

Wondering though if the thread title should have a baby loss trigger warning so people have the option to scroll past if they need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So incredibly sad for everyone. No parent should leave a hospital without their baby 😞
I hope Lauren and Charlie can access the support and grief counselling they’ll need

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Def not her biggest fan but I cried reading her post, I can’t even imagine. She must be going through hell. I’m glad she has Larose to pull her through the depths and I really hope Charlie steps up right now to be there

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.