Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor, poor Lauren, and poor Charlie. It's so shocking and sad. I hope they get all the support they need.

Reactions: 8
I don’t rate her and probably never will but she didn’t deserve that, my heart aches for her. How tragic. I’ve seen all her recent media stories expressing her excitement etc, didn’t read fully but it’s clear she was very happy and excited. I can’t imagine what she is going through right now. I hope she doesn’t sell a story just yet she needs time away, we don’t really need to know the ins and outs either. Very heartbreaking, to go through a pregnancy full term no problems or any birth complications to lose your baby two days after birth I can’t even put into words what that’s like for anyone. I hope she has the right support around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Never commented on any of her pages before but I have to say some of the things that I have seen people write on the other threads about her are absolutely shameful...just disgusting!
Go back to page one of this thread and read.
Then read the room.
Then read the mod post.
Then read what you just wrote.

Then please leave.

Mods, should posts like this be reported so the thread doesn't become filled with it? Or does that cause too much work? Obviously I've reported the current outbreak.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
In the most respectful way. ( I don’t have kids yet) does anyone have any idea what could have happened to her little one? To have a healthy pregnancy and then the baby pass away like that really frightens me x hope this is okay to post just genuinely curious and my heart goes out to her
There are certain things that are just undetected til birth, or it could be due to something that happens during labour or just after birth. In the latter case it can lead to a lot of legal wrangling with the hospital as to their standard of care which can take years and has a further impact on the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Heartbreaking. RIP little ones. Really hoping that Lauren is getting the help she needs. I know there are special midwives who help with this unbelievable loss. There really isn’t anything to say now is there?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She wrote that she’s devastated.. not devastate for Lauren andCharlie. Just I’m devasted.. okay well this moment isn’t about you, it’s about two grieving parents
This is very disrespectful. I swear all the time but If someone told me about the passing of their precious child there us no way I'd say bleeping hell 🙄

My thoughts are with Lauren and her family 🤍

Reactions: 33
RIP little Lorena.

I know I've taken the piss and made silly photos, but I know absolutely none of us wanted this. I don't feel right saying some profound, deep message given my teasing, but my heart is broken for her.

Will be reflecting a lot today.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Never commented on any of her pages before but I have to say some of the things that I have seen people write on the other threads about her are absolutely shameful...just disgusting!
Are you new to the internet or tattle? yeah bad things are said but in this terrible moment I believe it has ceased we all feel for her whatever we think of her, im sure a lot of us are mothers and this is just horrendous news. So how about you keep your judgement to yourself and go duck yourself - thank you

• Sick
Reactions: 57
She was born perfectly healthy with no complications so it must have been a sudden infant death or something. How absolutely awful and every mothers worst nightmare, can’t even imagine the pain and hopefully I’ll never have to.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There are certain things that are just undetected til birth, or it could be due to something that happens during labour or just after birth. In the latter case it can lead to a lot of legal wrangling with the hospital as to their standard of care which can take years and has a further impact on the family.
She had a home birth didn’t she? Either way tragic, and just cruel to be taken away so suddenly

Reactions: 4
She wrote that she’s devastated.. not devastate for Lauren andCharlie. Just I’m devasted.. okay well this moment isn’t about you, it’s about two grieving parents
Mate. If someone sent me a motherfuckin open mouthed cry face emoji after this tragedy, I would be fuckin fuming.
I think she needs to keep off social media. I know she won’t. But I think she should. Nothing can be said that will make her feel better now and there will be so much triggering tit for her on there, I imagine. SM has obviously had such a big effect on her mental state and self image before the tragedy anyway. People commenting “omg I’m so sorry 😫🫣😓😱💔” going to help right now? Nah
And old posts should definitely not be deleted; it could be perceived that the reason we are doing it is to alleviate our own guilt and make the whole thing look shady as duck. Tattle-Tourists may perceive it even more negatively. I just hope she doesn’t read any of it and focuses on herself and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.