Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be the only poster here in tears because of this, I’m sure. I think I speak for us all when I say none of us ever wished harm on her or her family. It’s heartbreaking. None of this seems right any more :/
Same. I’m pretty stoic, but this has moved me to shed a tear. I wish them all nothing but love and healing during this awful time. They’re not my favourite people, but I am mature enough to offer kindness, empathy and sympathy during this time.

Will be a day of reflection.

Have a peaceful one Scrunchies. Sending you all love.

'2 days after birth' I don't even think Lauren has put in her post that it was '2 days after birth'. Nobody knows, the speculation is cruel.
Take it up with the Daily Fail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Never comment on Lauren’s threads as don’t generally have any thoughts on her however this has absolutely broke my heart, this is truly any parents worst nightmare 😢 I gave birth to my daughter 3 weeks ago and the thought of this happening throughout my pregnancy terrified me ☹ I really hope she gets the support she needs through this time x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has anyone seen Charlotte Crosbys comment? I think it’s so insensitive and how you’ve made someone’s grief about your feelings I just don’t understand

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My little brother died at 2 days old from an undetected heart defect - not speculating here btw- and it rent our little family apart. He’s never been out of our minds .

I hope they have the love and support around them that they need to cope with this nightmare, because it is a nightmare for every parent, the worst one.

Sending love to all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Where does that end though - delete the one before, because that's similar, or the one before that?

I don't think there's a straightforward solution.
I think locking the previous thread early was the right thing, but removing it entirely is censoring.

This thread is obviously going to be a difficult one to tread, but that's okay. People will find their way.

The only thing I would respectfully suggest to everyone, PARTICULARLY new posters, is lay off the 'you said bad things therefore you're horrible' approach.

This was never a fan page.
Many regulars were extremely concerned about health issues (lauren, her daughter and the new pregnancy). This has been posted about constantly for ages.
Nobody knew what was about to happen.

Just my opinion obviously.
Genuinely not trying to mod or police, just making suggestions.

Ah. I seem to have misinterpreted the tone of the thread.
Feel free to delete if my post isn't appropriate.
Absolutely, I just looked at my last comments and I actually said her midwives and doctors were prices 4ketting her go so far in this pregnancy with such an obviously large bump, her arms and legs were tiny in comparison, I really felt her discomfort in this heat etc there was a lot of concern by posters for the little baby and Lauren's health. It beyond horrific what has happend to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
In the most respectful way. ( I don’t have kids yet) does anyone have any idea what could have happened to her little one? To have a healthy pregnancy and then the baby pass away like that really frightens me x hope this is okay to post just genuinely curious and my heart goes out to her

• Angry
Reactions: 15
lay off the 'you said bad things therefore you're horrible' approach.
I agree, shaming people for views they had before this tragedy is not appropriate.

No one here would have wanted this outcome. If they had of done they'd be banned from tattle in seconds.

It's tricky but I don't think the answer is to delete the last thread or the last 10 threads or the last 63 threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I lurk more than I post on here.
It goes without saying that the loss of a child is probably the worst pain imaginable; a child losing its parents is termed an orphan whilst a partner losing their spouse, a widow/er.
Yet there is no term in the English language for a parent losing their child, and I've often wondered if this is because words are simply insufficient.
It cuts you to your bones and on a soul level.
No one deserves such loss.
But it happens.
In all walks of life and to all kinds of people.
It is not mutually exclusive that you cannot feel empathy and sympathy for the person suffering such loss whilst also disagreeing with the choices they have made and personality they have displayed regularly on social media up until this point.
Those calling this hypocrisy are incorrect.
Those calling for previous posts to be deleted are similarly incorrect.
Well done on the Tattle mods for respectfully managing this unexpected life event, minus censorship, and allowing those that wish to express their shock/condolences etc a place to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I am shocked beyond belief. No one should have to suffer a stillbirth or neonatal loss (I get the picture that we don’t know whether the baby died before, during or after delivery?) and I really, really hope this wasn’t due to NHS negligence or malpractice 💔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I was born a twin. My sister died during birth. My Mother (RIP) was apparently never the same woman again according to family. I really hope Lauren and her partner have every available avenue of help open to them. Nobody could foresee this and nobody ever wished this, everybody on this thread (despite jokes about the birth, from an interview where Lauren described her first born’s arrival) only wished her a healthy pregnancy and we only really anticipated the name of her second daughter. I can’t believe I am writing this. I truly hope she can move forward and those around her really, really do step up to help her at this tragic time. RIP little Lorena.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She wrote that she’s devastated.. not devastate for Lauren andCharlie. Just I’m devasted.. okay well this moment isn’t about you, it’s about two grieving parents
Shes just v immature , strange to think she will soon be a mum herself .

Reactions: 23
What sad news. RIP baby Lorena, can’t imagine how they are feeling.

just an added FYI, I’ve just caught up on the last thread and a couple of you have outted yourself a with your screenshots. Not sure if you want to report your posts to be deleted.

Reactions: 9
I am shocked beyond belief. No one should have to suffer a stillbirth or neonatal loss (I get the picture that we don’t know whether the baby died before, during or after delivery?) and I really, really hope this wasn’t due to NHS negligence or malpractice 💔
From Lauren’s post she said no complications during pregnancy or labour so I think the sad passing was after birth. Could be mis interpreting Lauren’s words though. So so sad

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.