Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody, no matter how we feel about them, should have to go through what Lauren has gone through. So tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Recap

Lauren & Charlie’s baby - Lorena Drury passed away, Rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both at this heartbreaking time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Regardless of our thoughts on Lauren no one should ever have to go through the loss of their child. Absolutely heart breaking. Thank you for creating a new thread for respectful comments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
God. I’ve just seen. I actually couldn’t hold my tears in for her, I can’t even begin to imagine her pain. As a mother myself, I am so bleeping beyond sorry for her loss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Sad and tragic news, I feel really sorry for all of them. Losing your baby is an awful thing to go through.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely horrendous news for Lauren. I always think tattle is affectionate in its own way, unless it involves proper evil things. Lauren will be in many of our thoughts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks to the mods, I think we are all just thinking of what they are all going through right now. No one ever deserves this…

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Never been a fan of towie or Lauren and I know these threads can be brutal I just hope she gets all the help and support she needs, she’s got a life time of distress because of this terrible loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
A terrible thing to happen to anyone.
But please, Lauren, take this time to grieve, and please,please take a good look at yourself, your loved ones around you, and make the changes necessary to keep yourselves healthy, happy,and safe

Reactions: 42
HeCannitSeeMan said:
The last thread should be deleted; imho, not censoring.

can mods advise
Where does that end though - delete the one before, because that's similar, or the one before that?

I don't think there's a straightforward solution.
I think locking the previous thread early was the right thing, but removing it entirely is censoring.

This thread is obviously going to be a difficult one to tread, but that's okay. People will find their way.

The only thing I would respectfully suggest to everyone, PARTICULARLY new posters, is lay off the 'you said bad things therefore you're horrible' approach.

This was never a fan page.
Many regulars were extremely concerned about health issues (lauren, her daughter and the new pregnancy). This has been posted about constantly for ages.
Nobody knew what was about to happen.

Just my opinion obviously.
Genuinely not trying to mod or police, just making suggestions.

Ah. I seem to have misinterpreted the tone of the thread.
Feel free to delete if my post isn't appropriate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
Not attempting to censor at all -
Apologies if it came off that way. A modecum of respect should be thrown her way though at this awful awful time and that thread particularly focused on the imminent arrival. ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also feel it’s important to add, as I seen it mentioned in the previous thread, I would be very surprised if this thread had anything to do with this awful tragedy (in terms of stress to Lauren etc) – It would appear Lorena was born without complications and has died two days after her birth, and although we cannot speculate, I beg you ALL to not feel any sort of guilt for this or to blame yourselves.
Where does it say she's passed away 2 days after birth?

Reactions: 5
I don’t usually come on this thread, I have no opinions of the girl and know nothing of her career bar she was in towie. RIP little one, no one deserves this type of grief😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.