Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outside her house again ! Wanting her nails done ? Like thats not right now. Does she ever pay for a bleeping thing ?

Watching Friends and so in love with Mike for then and for always ❤😅😅

( I realise that was random but why I was away from the thread hahahah)

Reactions: 7
If that’s her leaving the studio I would hate to see what she looked like when she arrived..

The shoes do nothing for them 🐷trotters🤢
You mean she’s worn those monstrosities again and this isn’t a recycled picture ???
FFS

I’d sooner wear crocs or walk on hot coals NAKED than wear them - the designer of those needs a quick punch in the Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Outside her house again ! Wanting her nails done ? Like thats not right now. Does she ever pay for a bleeping thing ?

Watching Friends and so in love with Mike for then and for always ❤😅😅

( I realise that was random but why I was away from the thread hahahah)
She won't pay to have her nails down, she ll tell them she ll tag em in her stories next to a bowl of sweetcorn, big loz loves a freebie.

Plus she looks like miss trunchbull that that pulled back hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big old lozza feet seriously look like pigs trotters in those shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big old lozza feet seriously look like pigs trotters in those shoes
I love a girl in stilettoes but Lozza's shoes are just bloody horrible.

Pigs trotters are quite apt as a description however even Miss Piggy wouldn't be seen dead in them.

Miss Piggy has more taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually pity Lauren and people like her. I wonder if she realised when lockdown hit that all the fake stuff that her life revolves around doesn’t count for anything.

Reactions: 9
the comments on the recent DM article are hilarious. Poor Charles got compared to Oddbod Jr from Carry On Screaming. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.