Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s her leaving the studio I would hate to see what she looked like when she arrived..

The shoes do nothing for them 🐷trotters🤢
Well there is nothing on insta or twitter!

However I did find this interesting Tweet from yesterday, she's an idiot.

She didn't get many replies, this one was the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She boils my bleeping piss more and more as each day goes by. She is the worst advert for the English education system.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone said Chazza looks like Oddbod from Carry On Screaming, I'm watching it right now and crying laughing! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is pictured leaving a lot of tv studio’s and yet you never see her on tv 😆
The article mentions Celebs go Dating. Hasn’t she been with Chaz for quite a bit of time? Did she accept money pretending she is single? I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 3
The article mentions Celebs go Dating. Hasn’t she been with Chaz for quite a bit of time? Did she accept money pretending she is single? I can’t keep up.
She’s only been with him 2 or 3 months. And apparently it’s love. And he’s the one. And she’s so bleeping fabulous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You need more coffee ;)

On Wednesday Lauren reflected on the various loves of her life on her Instagram Stories, making a not-so-subtle hint that she wants 'marriage and family' with Charles.

Sharing four black and white slides, the Celebs Go Dating star told her fans: 'We fall in love with 3 people in our lifetime. Each one for a specific reason..

Reactions: 1
I have a crazy idea in my head, make a new "Carry On" film with these reality tv people.

Carry on bullshitting?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well there is nothing on insta or twitter!

However I did find this interesting Tweet from yesterday, she's an idiot.

She didn't get many replies, this one was the best.

Was just going to post this 😂 great minds n all that 🤚🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
More photo's from the DM article.

Had a shufty at the original article, just looking at the wavy cobble stones is making by me feel queezy .

Obviously it's only the Backgrid tea person in the office today and hasn't yet been on the advanced level Lozza photoshopping course.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a shufty at the original article, just looking at the wavy cobble stones is making by me feel queezy .

Obviously it's only the Backgrid tea person in the office today and hasn't yet been on the advanced level Lozza photoshopping course.
I wonder if she will post anything on insta today relating to today.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.