Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO natural

Her boobs and bum just look so uncomfortable!

Bugga....the police have come back to me asking for a specific address where the Covid breach is taking place.
If you can be arsed making a nuisance of yourself I would post it on their social media the reply from them and point out that its their job to find the address and deal with any covid breaches. Also point out that so many people take their cues from so called x listers so there is a veritable sub culture of wannabees that also swan about doing whatever they please

Reactions: 14
I’ve sent a screenshot of the live to the mail. That has pissed me right off.
Good ! These Z lists don’t give a tit, Chloe Lewis flew all her family to Dubai. How do they get away with it !??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Good ! These Z lists don’t give a tit, Chloe Lewis flew all her family to Dubai. How do they get away with it !??
Same. Boils my piss. I follow a few threads and they all do it 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
didn’t Chloe Lewis actually move to Dubai for her OH’s job ? If yes, that’s fair but she’s promoting juice crap so she deserves a head shake just for that alone

So she must lie on Twitter before articles are released like (I’m going to Corfu)Yesterday she tweeted back at work already filming and then today’s story comes out. But this is same look/ hairdo /shoes from an older shoot. She’s such a liar.
2D4196AF-D628-48BE-9391-223B66E6898B.png

• Sick
Looking for a mobile nail technician, "when we allowed". I said it earlier in this thread, but why does she miss words out? It's so irritating. and by asking the question now, we all know she means she's looking for a mobile nail tech now.
She's beyond cringe....

Reactions: 15
Looking for a mobile nail technician, "when we allowed". I said it earlier in this thread, but why does she miss words out? It's so irritating. and by asking the question now, we all know she means she's looking for a mobile nail tech now.
She's beyond cringe....
Her inability to write basic English annoys me WAY more than it should.

'Can't wait go shops' - does her Instagram have a special word limit like Twitter used to!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her inability to write basic English annoys me WAY more than it should.

'Can't wait go shops' - does her Instagram have a special word limit like Twitter used to!?!
Exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only person irritated by this. 😂

Reactions: 7
Exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only person irritated by this. 😂
That and her pronunciation of words such as 'obviously' - 'offersly'; 'relationship' - 'relayship'. Is it a combination of baboon arse lips and turkey teef that render her unable to speak? KP is another victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
didn’t Chloe Lewis actually move to Dubai for her OH’s job ? If yes, that’s fair but she’s promoting juice crap so she deserves a head shake just for that alone
Yes, she lives there now but all her family have gone there for New Year and she’s flaunting it all over Instagram, not a mask in sight. These people are the reason why we‘re still in this mess 🙄. Agree, her promoting the juice is bullshit!

Well first one was Jacqueline Jossa house (headband game). And today’s is her sisters house?
Was she in Jac Jossa’s house?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yet again a fake story is leaked in the Mail when she has been caught out breaking the rules AGAIN.

She's beyond cringe....
Just found that on my latest sweep.

Lauren02Jan03.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We are in tier 4 so not allowed to travel even her family

Just found that on my latest sweep.

View attachment 368361
She really is a prize twit ! Needs those piggy trotters painted , also in the Daily mail today showing off the hoofs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.