Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking lockdown AND by retweeting this, encouraging people not to take the vaccine.......I mean.....
C920D27A-04B2-4735-9B3E-7B5ED5F8B57D.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Page 48 and it's time for suggestions for the next thread, something about her breaking the covid rules perhaps?

Thinking Caps on people.

Reactions: 2
These are some of her replies on her latest post - she's responding to comments about not wearing a mask, making out that paps are always lurking on every street corner waiting to snap Big Loz, and referring to Backgrid in the last one. Her comments are jumbled nonsense that make no sense.
Her grammar is atrocious!

Reactions: 12
That and her pronunciation of words such as 'obviously' - 'offersly'; 'relationship' - 'relayship'. Is it a combination of baboon arse lips and turkey teef that render her unable to speak? KP is another victim.
I think...and don’t quote me on this...it’s because she’s a moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s only replied to an insta comment when called out on editing with something along the lines of “not all pavements are flat”🤦🏼‍♀️ Someone also commented saying “Michelle Keegan is the real beauty” and I almost died, can you imagine LG reading that? She probably launched her phone at the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also retweets PETA posts.
while wearing fox fur, and mink eyelashes. What a bint

She’s only replied to an insta comment when called out on editing with something along the lines of “not all pavements are flat”🤦🏼‍♀️ Someone also commented saying “Michelle Keegan is the real beauty” and I almost died, can you imagine LG reading that? She probably launched her phone at the wall.
LOLed at the last sentence so much

Reactions: 4
Longer than normal post, but I see that this thread has picked up the pace in recent weeks.

I think most people follow Lauren for the next car crash insta post / story. Her exes must cringe ask hard. The spelling and grammar is one thing, her lack of awareness is another, but her ignorance when responding to comments (and they can be about anything) is astounding.

My sister is currently awaiting her covid result (pretty convinced she has it given her symptoms). Picked up as she is a key worker. (Edit to say she sounds awful on the phone 😢) Not because she flouts the rules and documents it publicly. How is this bint even still in the public eye? Does she actually earn a living? If so, who in their right mind pays her? She's hardly a good ambassador or anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.