Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a girl in stilettoes but Lozza's shoes are just bloody horrible.

Pigs trotters are quite apt as a description however even Miss Piggy wouldn't be seen dead in them.

Miss Piggy has more taste.

Haha that is actually her cankles and feet 🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys this thread never fails to make me howl with laughter!! Thanking all of you for keeping me going in this stressful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No doubt this will get deleted so thought I’d screen shot it before she gets rid. People giving her grief about her lack of care when it comes to covid!
7D8CB6B0-F659-47AE-8A91-57F7C90706F8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No doubt this will get deleted so thought I’d screen shot it before she gets rid. People giving her grief about her lack of care when it comes to covid! View attachment 369161
Grow up is possibly the most non sensical reply I can think of that she could have come up with as a response to criticism of not wearing a mask during a pandemic 😧😠

Reactions: 14
Someone needs to ask her why she went round someone’s house over Christmas! & why she can’t show us what she really looks like like when we saw her on Charlie’s live!! I can’t as I’m blocked an can’t do it on my main page 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She will say she didn’t but her stories showed otherwise and you could hear kids!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Laurenified it for her
Looks as if when she sat down too eat her sweetcorn all the air came out her arse 🌽🌽🌽🌽

There is a LOT going on in this clip but try to ignore it and have a look at her original face and body, both of which were a billion times better than what she has now:

I actually think she was quite attractive back then. It's bloody tragic.
Bitchiness rippin right out of her 👹

Think that little boy is seriously ill, he needs bone marrow bless him. Maybe she was asked to share it 🤷‍♀️
Nah she would have eaten it 🤮

Does a bear tit in the woods? 😂
Maybe that’s where she shits and that’s how she wipes that massive arse....then she trails it along the ground like a dog in heat......that’s the secret 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Those pics are months old, if not a year. In the previously released set she had the exact same hair and makeup and shoes. And what tv station’s studio would schedule filming a segment that can easily wait a week longer for Jan 1?

Will be interesting: by admitting that these are old pics she could save face and say how she hasn’t broken any rules, but I think Big Lozza is way too proud.

Her IG live was really funny yesterday, when she said she hadn’t been on holidays since this whole thing started. Must’ve forgotten that she told people two weeks earlier that she’s in Corfu... and when she turned her head and the filter slipped for a quick second, she looked rough! Or when someone wrote ‘your lips are too big’, and while she didn’t read it out loud you could tell she saw it because she started to suck in and bite her lips to make them look smaller after looking at the screen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.