Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longer than normal post, but I see that this thread has picked up the pace in recent weeks.

I think most people follow Lauren for the next car crash insta post / story. Her exes must cringe ask hard. The spelling and grammar is one thing, her lack of awareness is another, but her ignorance when responding to comments (and they can be about anything) is astounding.

My sister is currently awaiting her covid result (pretty convinced she has it given her symptoms). Picked up as she is a key worker. (Edit to say she sounds awful on the phone 😢) Not because she flouts the rules and documents it publicly. How is this bint even still in the public eye? Does she actually earn a living? If so, who in their right mind pays her? She's hardly a good ambassador or anything?
She is a car crash , a deluded narcissist. If only she saw what other people saw.

She is a car crash , a deluded narcissist. If only she saw what other people saw.
I hope your sister is ok

Reactions: 10

I hope your sister is ok
Thank you!
I used to feel sorry for her in the early towie days, but now I think that Mark had a lucky escape. He probably avoids looking at anything related to her, but bet he cringes when he comes across anything!

Reactions: 6
These are some of her replies on her latest post - she's responding to comments about not wearing a mask, making out that paps are always lurking on every street corner waiting to snap Big Loz, and referring to Backgrid in the last one. Her comments are jumbled nonsense that make no sense.
She is off her tits I reckon and where's chunky Chaz. They will all be deleted in the morning when she comes down

Reactions: 9
Wow, people properly going in on her on the comments thread - a few Tattlers have made their way across by the looks of things!

Her replies are largely incoherent and bizarre - is it any surprise she’s been reduced to this as a career, when it’s clear her intelligence and literacy levels are too low to sustain any kind of real job?

Anyway, it seems as though she’s suggesting that, not only do paps edit her pictures to make her look bad, but the Daily Mail also filter the comments so that only negative ones appear - she really is utterly deluded and mentally definitely on some kind of spectrum.
42A429D4-421F-4D74-94C0-60AA6A8E9807.jpeg
73E62F00-6398-4BC7-8635-A3E746EE87E1.jpeg
D035AB33-E1C8-472D-B62E-9A64EAA0630A.jpeg
25F57FE3-BEDA-43CC-99F6-E2D1F88ABD95.jpeg
D366B66C-5B90-4CE6-87C2-14283D67BFD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow, people properly going in on her on the comments thread - a few Tattlers have made their way across by the looks of things!

Her replies are largely incoherent and bizarre - is it any surprise she’s been reduced to this as a career, when it’s clear her intelligence and literacy levels are too low to sustain any kind of real job?

Anyway, it seems as though she’s suggesting that, not only do paps edit her pictures to make her look bad, but the Daily Mail also filter the comments so that only negative ones appear - she really is utterly deluded and mentally definitely on some kind of spectrum.View attachment 369665View attachment 369666View attachment 369667View attachment 369668View attachment 369669
"Filtered Daily Mail comments" shows how deluded she is.

Reactions: 13
She needs to be reported for this
She’s been around her niece and god knows how many other people I wouldn’t wish Covid on anyone but I actually hope she catches it to make her see what it’s like and she would be the first bleep to go to hospital begging for help

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’d she does catch it she may stop all this conspiracy theory sheep rubbish she posts !

Reactions: 9
New here. Been reading this thread for a while as have been a long standing Big Loz/z Lister hater. What gets me is this giant fadge thinks she is so important that someone at the DM actually sits and filters through hundreds of comments removing any nice ones! Absolute bleeping tool!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Own up who is Itmeeeeeeeeee202 on insta 🤣
That would be me! But I’m only a lurker on these boards, I don’t post. Lozza just really got on my tits last night for some reason so I had to comment on her post! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.