Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she suddenly stopped deleting comments and actual responds to them ?

where has all the pervy comments gone too ? They’ve done a Lord Lucan

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She must have written them herself 😲I would not put anything past her. Remember Paul care her stalker ? That must have been her - f#cking fruit loops some of these z lists

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I wonder if she's had a falling out with chazzy boy and she was needing attention. Normally he comments on her posts but there was no sign of him. Plus I couldn't see that he still follows her, she is still following him though

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's had a falling out with chazzy boy and she was needing attention. Normally he comments on her posts but there was no sign of him. Plus I couldn't see that he still follows her, she is still following him though
Apparently these Z lists do that to get people talking. Would not surprise me

Only 2 or 3 months? Bloody feels like FOREVER!

She probably felt so flattered, hence the retweet! Muppet that she is! I guess no publicity is bad publicity for her!
He was to busy shooting only fans he put a swipe up on like she did last night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh hang on, just found her reply!!

Lauren03Janreply6.jpg

Well that was an anti-climax

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have written them herself 😲I would not put anything past her. Remember Paul care her stalker ? That must have been her - f#cking fruit loops some of these z lists
was that the dude that always said “you am beautiful” - not sure she’d use AM Like the midlands folk

• Haha
Guys, I am riddled with anxiety today (and no, not a massive comedown after a night on the Charlie). The world is imploding, I'm bleeping terrified but this thread gives me LOVE. God bless you big Loz, you're pure car-crash entertainment you thick podgy bleep. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys, I am riddled with anxiety today (and no, not a massive comedown after a night on the Charlie). The world is imploding, I'm bleeping terrified but this thread gives me LOVE. God bless you big Loz, you're pure car-crash entertainment you thick podgy bleep. xx
“Podgy” is killing me 😂 but seriously, I hope you’re feeling okay. It’s cliche but taking things one day (sometimes one hour!) at a time really helps. Try and kick back with a can of Green Giant if you can x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She’s going to use it all as proof that she’s bullied

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.