Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a big portion even for a 5 year old child let alone a 9 month old baby! And where is the veg?! No wonder Ch’arg is pushing 19stone! Jeez!
What is her issue with mixing the pasta in the sauce? Every time she makes pasta she leaves it dry and plonks sauce or mince on the top. Is this another of her oddities like beans in a glass and sweetcorn with everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, Lauren's #beg for two beauticians to give her a pamper session (I wonder if they "didn't rush" as requested), paid off. Makes you sick :sick:
Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 18-50-08 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Also, Lauren's Aldi Salmon is out of date tomorrow - she either doesn't check dates or she got it from the bargain bin!
Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 18-50-01 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
‘Laorse’

Isn’t that French for La ‘orse? 🐴

Well, Lauren's #beg for two beauticians to give her a pamper session (I wonder if they "didn't rush" as requested), paid off. Makes you sick :sick:View attachment 1242674
Also, Lauren's Aldi Salmon is out of date tomorrow - she either doesn't check dates or she got it from the bargain bin!
View attachment 1242672
What a minger. Surprised she can fit in a bath. Doesn't she have a shower? Imagine the smell of her fat folds..... 🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So her pamper session (#beggymitchel) consisted of someone wafting a smudge stick about and artistically arranging fake pebbles. Ah and a tub of 'cbd mango butter' (which is making me chuckle more than it probably should).

I'm getting Mr Rigsby vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the frantic calls to Ok mag to get that video taken down. " Ere a does not luk like that u fuckers, a is bewful, soft and pretty an Chaz is sexy boy like a yunger Mark Wright, Take it down TAKE IT DOWN TTAAAKKEE ITTTT DOOOWWWNNN" no wonder she needed a lie down in the bloody bath!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My baby Brian (!) hurts reading her posts… why were laorse and Chaz in the hallway?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she hasn’t washed her hair for ages 😩 I wish she would stop moaning about being tired and just get on with it ffs. Most women have to bloody get up and go to work and drop kids to school or nursery 😩. Just have a bloody shower then

Reactions: 26
The interview is on tiktok….
And there are way too many sympathisers in the comments 🤮 but amongst those morons are these beauties!
F754DD0C-7BAB-4AD2-9782-4E293FB64624.jpeg

This comment on the insta gives me the bleeping ick of all icks. Why?! WhY?!

2E148752-D947-4663-9C14-F779993E09D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.