Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can these two disgusting, stinking lumps have "great sex"?

The actual thought reminds me of watching Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy in a ring together! 🤑

View attachment 1237316

View attachment 1237326

Looks like Big Lozza is hitting back at Amy with her "small minds discuss other people" guff. Yada yada. She surely knows that Ch'Arg will be off like a whippet again when number two drops. I mean, can you imagine the chaos and pressure these two will be under? They have absolutely no clue what they are in for and they think its hard work now! Just you wait!!!! Clueless, hopeless and brainless!! 🤣
Oh Jesus.
Sorry i keep forgetting to keep up with our bewful girl.
I've missed some gold in the last few weeks it seems.
This picture has sent me over.
I'm gone!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never laughed so much at a thread in all my days hahha!! duck me them horrors have killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠☠💀💀💀😁😁😋😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Say what you like about our

1651692348695.png

(pic of Barbapapa for those not around in the (shush) seventies)

But when givvin intavyoos she is nothing other than articulate, and insightful with perfect speech and diction. Said no-one eva

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yayyyy I'm in the blocked club. Made a little comment on her pic and got blocked. Little does shek ow I have another account so can still see the fat bastatds profile. See Chaz has realised he a fat c*nt so trying to cover that up by posting his weight. Makes no difference if you say it Chaz, ya still a fat mess like your Mrs. That meal for laflathead is way too big. Just like lahorse herself. She must realise she's a tit mam and ugly as duck . She's got to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean sigh, of course she treats Steven Bartlett like gospel. And it obvs totally applies to her. Thick as a tuna steak that one and just as fragrant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg check out the comments on the ok article on Facebook. Ruthless but brilliant and true. She's been humiliated

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg check out the comments on the ok article on Facebook. Ruthless but brilliant and true. She's been humiliated
I can’t seem to find it ! The links done work on here

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1243034

Not eaten much?? She's had half as much as someone 5 times her age would eat!
What's left is still more than should have been offered to start with.
We know how big the plate is loz because we know how big bleeping pasta is.

Eejit.

So mylittlepony has basically had some dry crusty pasta, ignored the salt laden sauce (wise girl) and mostly ignored the salmon.

Very healthy and nutritious.
And as lozza has obviously fed her, anything on the floor was dropped by mother of the year. Silly witch.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.