Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @minamoon !

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Our BYG treated us to some unfiltered pics after getting her car done and they’ve made our year! Some pap must dislike her 🤭

We were also treated to an all in one beige jumpsuit which resembled her more like a yeti than anything else

She hasn’t declared it as gifted but as we know, our soft and pretty with front on nipples, doesn’t pay for anything so her and the crack mother with the 90s hair and their mates who do up trainers are all locked together in a house with a pool in the middle of April… we’ve been treated to BYG and Chaz locking lips although how with her frying pan face is beyond me

LaBored is still being shoved huge chunks of strawberries and ripped up McMuffins to eat and she 8 month year old you know 😉

Our BYG is obviously heavily pregnant and at the end of her pregacy and is the only woman in the world to be pregnant and she is soooo tired… I could go on like she does… but I won’t

As you were Scrunchies!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
New thread title thanks to @minamoon !

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Our BYG treated us to some unfiltered pics after getting her car done and they’ve made our year! Some pap must dislike her 🤭

We were also treated to an all in one beige jumpsuit which resembled her more like a yeti than anything else

She hasn’t declared it as gifted but as we know, our soft and pretty with front on nipples, doesn’t pay for anything so her and the crack mother with the 90s hair and their mates who do up trainers are all locked together in a house with a pool in the middle of April… we’ve been treated to BYG and Chaz locking lips although how with her frying pan face is beyond me

LaBored is still being shoved huge chunks of strawberries and ripped up McMuffins to eat and she 8 month year old you know 😉

Our BYG is obviously heavily pregnant and at the end of her pregacy and is the only woman in the world to be pregnant and she is soooo tired… I could go on like she does… but I won’t

As you were Scrunchies!!
In hysterics. Great start to a a new thread 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh my first thread title win! I’m honoured. Will have a whole strawberry and a ripped up McMuffin as a special treat. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Let's see what today brings for the dingle family. If you read here charlie do us a video or pic for us showing us that you can actually close your mouth

d7569df2be9a8527ae495700e92066e0.jpg

Cheryl patiently waiting for her next fix

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my duck that’s bang on the money!
View attachment 1224804
She’s reposting pics from day before. Surely they didn’t just get one night and packed all their tit for one night???one Monday night!! One cold Monday night in “summer2022”. That would be hilarious if that was the case. But I doubt she would be desperate enough to just accept one feee night for a Instagram post 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nanny crack is bringing back memories of the Nanny Paté moniker! Absolutely brilliant!!

nanny Cracké

☠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
C693A37E-CB31-4850-BA73-A557CC5FB11B.png

She must be stoked she got her fat tits in the DM. You can see when she takes videos she always pans down to them. She’s so gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Will be interesting to see when the baby arrives. She claims to be ready to drop which would mean she got pregnant the same week she gave birth to La’Orse.x.

She’s also said she got pregnant 8 weeks later, and then 10 weeks later which of course would not make her heavily pregnant - just heavy and pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just catching up and the last section of the last thread made me howl with laughter, thank god I work in an office on my own, as much as BYG annoys the hell out of me especially her lack of basic mothering skills, she does make me laugh due to her bloody photos and all of you scrunchies with your very funny comments, let's see what today brings in the world of Loz !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Will be interesting to see when the baby arrives. She claims to be ready to drop which would mean she got pregnant the same week she gave birth to La’Orse.x.

She’s also said she got pregnant 8 weeks later, and then 10 weeks later which of course would not make her heavily pregnant - just heavy and pregnant.
Will be interesting to see the date she actually does give birth. She has been very confusing and not been straightforward. Once LaPoorSodMarkII has dropped, hopefully all will be confirmed!

Reactions: 12
Will be interesting to see the date she actually does give birth. She has been very confusing and not been straightforward. Once LaPoorSodMarkII has dropped, hopefully all will be confirmed!
Oh you innocent flower.
Just because laureen has given birf doesn't actually mean she has given birf.
Noooooo, the dates will change daily, baby will be either walking and speaking french at 2 days old, or will be the tiniest slimmest most bewful newborn at 5 months old.

It's Laureen Land, it has its own time warp going on. Always expect the unexpected.

Plus allow leeway for the arrival of horses, virtual midwifery, weaning before birf, and everyone trying to work out who the father is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.